Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? (2189 Views)

Amaechi Wins APC Primaries, Borno Governor Zulum As VP / 2023 Presidency: Campaign Poster Of Osinbajo For President, Gov Zulum As VP / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by ifko: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2020
i dislike APC but if they field Osinbajo and Zulum i will vote for them.
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by 143WaZoBia: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
Everything to you guys is politics and party but to me, I look at track records. El Rufai did so well as FCT Minister and he is not doing badly as Governor in Kaduna today.

Have you seen me condemn Tinubu before or you think because I'm Igbo, I'll have to hate him. Tinubu did well as Governor of Lagos and I respect him so much for that, never for one day talked bad about him in this forum except maybe for laughs.

Yes, I chose to support Atiku over Buhari because he is more exposed to modern leadership than Buhari.

Tell me one value Osinbajo has added to Nigeria as the VP. Even as Professor of Law or so, he can't even champion freedom and rights of Nigerians and you expect me to support him?
Did you say champion freedom rights? That sounds like rebellion which is treasonous don’t you think? smiley
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Osinbajo has worked tirelessly for the progress of this country, you have said Osinbajo’s winged are clipped, you have said he has been taking off everything to implement any change so why are you still calling him evil?
If he has any integrity as a person he would have resigned to protest ..but yet he keep praising the president meaning he would not have done anything different

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Ok sir. Who do you propose we rally around and give support for the real change?
It's Igbo turn ...and a peter obi president is one which can certainly work

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by 143WaZoBia: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Igbochief001:

Ok sir. I respect your opinion.
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Joylove2324(f): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2020
I will do that over and over again
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by IKUBABAYEYE001: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Yes and Capital YES
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by OgundeleTeju: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Left to me Osinbajo should be the President
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by TheRareGem1(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
143WaZoBia:
Out of curiosity, it seems a lot of people agrees that Osinbajo will make a good president and many others believe Zulum will make a good Vice President now my question is. Will you vote this guys in 2023?

I’m asking a simple question considering that Nigerians will make a better choice in 2023 than we ever previously did. The closest person to that seat right now is the current sitting Vice President.
Let’s discuss based on that if you think there’s anything wrong with him nominate someone else but do not do this based on tribal line or zoning because that’s a dream and all theories.

This duo is what Nigeria need come 2023. Good governance is guaranteed.
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Joyce95: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2020
YES! YES!! YES!!!
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Deputy1111(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Osinbajo has worked seriously for this country, he deserves to be voted for.

Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Jostoman: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2020
majamajic:
No
yes, If they can decamp to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Jostoman: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2020
I prefer Peter obi and tambuwa
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by ojokolax: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Whenever debates like this come up, it clearly exposes the lack of education we have across board. Many are literates but aren't educated and it's just sad to see how we bicker along tribal and religious lines without recourse to competency, experience dedication and self sacrifice.
Nigerians want a magic wand but apparently what they deserve is cane.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by okefrancis: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Definitely yes
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Curi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
how stupid can we be has citizens to keep voting for the same people over and over again and expect change in our country. 97% of our leaders get re eleted but people keep crying about the government. "pure stupidity"
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Curi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Osinbajo has worked tirelessly for the progress of this country, you have said Osinbajo’s winged are clipped, you have said he has been taking off everything to implement any change so why are you still calling him evil?
you are funny. stop defending that corrupt man. he his part of the problem we are facing in this country open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Curi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=Deputy1111 post=91331860]Osinbajo has worked seriously for this country, he deserves to be voted for.

Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo
Osinbajo [/quote
where is your prove. nonsense
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jostoman:
yes, If they can decamp to PDP.

I will look for ,I first look into obi's camp see how far and some others , osibanjo is not bad , but am team obi !
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Curi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
majamajic:

I will look for ,I first look into obi's camp see how far and some others , osibanjo is not back , but am team obi !
be your own team not any fucking politician they don't know you they don't give a Bleep about you
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by majamajic(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Curi:

be your own team not any fucking politician they don't know you they don't give a Bleep about you

All of us can't be politician
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by RuddyFusion(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yes..

But it should be SE turn in 2023
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Tranquillity360: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
143WaZoBia:

The man’s name is Osinbajo Mrs bigot.
What makes you think he doesn’t have his own mind? He’s a Vice President to PMB as far as am concerned that’s the only person he takes orders from right now. I haven’t heard Tinubu gave him a directive.
Because he is yoruba right?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by tinsel: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
A knockout ticket.
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Tranquillity360: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
143WaZoBia:

He can’t even give a good reason why he doesn’t want a progressive personality like Osinbajo to become a president. I am not even advocating for him, I just think it’s time the Nigerian populace start understanding “debates” that’s why the politicians don’t dim it fit.
Why do you hate Tinubu?
What’s your issue with Osinbanjo?
El Rufai has shown himself a multiple times to only associate with some region and religion the same way PMB did before he was elected. But because he (El Rufai) claim in the media to dislike Tinubu (a co founder and leader of the political party where he’s sitting Governor) they will do anything to support him. I’m sure they supported Atiku because of his feud with OBJ.

Why the hate? Why can’t we move this country forward together, why can’t everyone participate in the present day partisan politics and become great without pulling others down?

I feel sorry for this country because of the hate the people have for one another.

To the North we are all just Southerners while to the outside world we are all just Nigerians.
Will you say this If he an Igbo man.

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Jostoman: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
majamajic:

I will look for ,I first look into obi's camp see how far and some others , osibanjo is not bad , but am team obi !
yes, Peter obi is also my first choice
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by 143WaZoBia: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Will you say this If he an Igbo man.

Hypocrites
Trust me I will. I don’t care. I want a good governance. I supported Atiku and Obi, tho o didn’t vote at all.
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by 143WaZoBia: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Igbochief001:

Peter is a very good choice.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by 143WaZoBia: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
ojokolax:
Whenever debates like this come up, it clearly exposes the lack of education we have across board. Many are literates but aren't educated and it's just sad to see how we bicker along tribal and religious lines without recourse to competency, experience dedication and self sacrifice.
Nigerians want a magic wand but apparently what they deserve is cane.

And that’s just what we are getting “brooms” to be precise. To sweep the community and earn 20k
Re: Will You Vote Osinbajo And Zulum As President And Vice President In 2023? by Uas36(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2022
grin
Afolabimills:
God forbid anything from apc is pure evil
grin
Afolabimills:
God forbid anything from apc is pure evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget The Propaganda And Lies, This Is How Some States Are In Ruins Are / JUST IN!!! Policeman Shoots Colleague In Ebonyi State / IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.