Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu (2178 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
I’m running my Nigerian presidential campaign in London: Tinubu
The presidential hopeful has been heavily criticised by Nigerians for embarking on the trip.

Nigeria’s 2023 presidential hopeful, Bola Tinubu, says he is currently in London for his presidential campaign as the country gears towards its general election.

Mr Tinubu who spoke through his media aide, Tunde Rahman, said he was in London to consult with stakeholders on his 2023 presidential ambition.

“HE Asíwájú Tinubu is engaged in meetings and consultations over his presidential interest. Some of these consultations are holding abroad. So if in The UK at present, this is why!” Mr Rahman stated in a tweet.

The presidential hopeful has been heavily criticised for embarking on the trip barely three weeks after he informed President Muhammadu Buhari of his ambition to contest for president.

In an attempt to quell criticisms against his principal, Mr Rahman said the APC chieftain is expected back into the country next week.

Ahead of next year’s presidential election, the former Lagos state governor has continued to engage top Nigerian political elites.

Mr Tinubu had earlier visited some Northern states including Niger and Katsina to sell his ambition.

He also recently met with former military dictator and annuller of the June 12, 1993, presidential election, General Ibrahim Babangida, over his plans to be President of Nigeria.

Despite his wide consultations, Mr Tinubu’s capacity to be president of Nigeria is being adjudged by the public perception of being corrupt, and recently by his many erratic statements

https://gazettengr.com/im-running-my-nigerian-presidential-campaign-in-london-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin grin
This is madness and desperation of the highest order...even Tinubu shameless supporters will find it hard to defend him

10 Likes

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by SmartProf(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Is that how UK politicians run their political campaigns in Abuja? Shame!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
SmartProf:
Is that how the UK politicians run their political campaigns in Abuja? Shame!
Tinubu is a clown

6 Likes

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by SniperSmurf(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Is he running for Prime Minister of UK or President of Nigeria? Okay, Mayor of London...got it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Macphenson: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
interesting

1 Like

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Bobloco: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Okay I gerrit
He is running his president general campaign for irabeji town union

6 Likes

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Another catastrophe waiting to load but no sane person must allow this to happen. Perhaps he went to seek medical care again while masking it for politicking.

Nothing new.Nigeria is not the right place for these nonsense politicians to always start their political adventure.As if they see any foreigner doing this their kind of shit. Spits!

8 Likes

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu and his media aides are so confused and disorganized about how to go about their campaign...they keep scoring own goals every week

5 Likes

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:
This is madness and desperation of the highest order...even Tinubu shameless supporters will find it hard to defend him..
They will still defend it.After all they defended all the shameless and unpardonable gaffes of the Buhari govt. Meanwhile, even with their demigod also promised that he will continue with the satanic Buhari legacies.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by donbachi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
His aide forgot his brain in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by helinues: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Razor gazette, the media company full of lies

The owner is yet to understand the implications of all this false news

He should go and ask Hope for Nigeria, one of the first set social media page in Nigeria
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Ojiofor: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Buhari will be our last London president e no go work for Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by helinues: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
And to say Educated people would also swallow this bunkum, it's just worrisome.

Even if that's the plan, would Tinubu disclose that to the public?

Government are not actually doing enough in taming all this fake medias
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
The unrelenting criticisms of Tinubu is being orchestrated by a certain section of the country. So shameful!
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Cantonese: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
kayusely70:
The unrelenting criticisms of Tinubu is being orchestrated by a certain section of the country. So shameful!

Taaaaaaaa. Orchestrated ko, trumpeted ni.

How some people choose to call white, black is mind boggling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Rickmann: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The presidential hopeful has been heavily criticised by Nigerians for embarking on the trip.

Nigeria’s 2023 presidential hopeful, Bola Tinubu, says he is currently in London for his presidential campaign as the country gears towards its general election.

Mr Tinubu who spoke through his media aide, Tunde Rahman, said he was in London to consult with stakeholders on his 2023 presidential ambition.

“HE Asíwájú Tinubu is engaged in meetings and consultations over his presidential interest. Some of these consultations are holding abroad. So if in The UK at present, this is why!” Mr Rahman stated in a tweet.

The presidential hopeful has been heavily criticised for embarking on the trip barely three weeks after he informed President Muhammadu Buhari of his ambition to contest for president.

In an attempt to quell criticisms against his principal, Mr Rahman said the APC chieftain is expected back into the country next week.

Ahead of next year’s presidential election, the former Lagos state governor has continued to engage top Nigerian political elites.

Mr Tinubu had earlier visited some Northern states including Niger and Katsina to sell his ambition.

He also recently met with former military dictator and annuller of the June 12, 1993, presidential election, General Ibrahim Babangida, over his plans to be President of Nigeria.

Despite his wide consultations, Mr Tinubu’s capacity to be president of Nigeria is being adjudged by the public perception of being corrupt, and recently by his many erratic statements

https://gazettengr.com/im-running-my-nigerian-presidential-campaign-in-london-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Oga tinubu, If you like start ur campaign in China and round off in Brazil, you will never win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Laggafin: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
This politicians are so shameless and without dignity.. I mean how can one to be so bold to say his running his campaign in abroad I mean how many foreign nationals has come to Nigeria to run dia campaign.. common I tink someone needs a new functioning brain to replace a dead one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by rayvelez(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:

See him looking like i.mbecile nah China he should start from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu picture says alot....man is weak and sick. Buhari looks stronger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by BigYash: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
If this is true,it means Apshit is just using him as distraction. He is not truly interested in ruining the country (becoming a president),like he initially declared..
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Alabule: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
You guys should leave Jaganban alone.
That was how Joe Biden ran his campaign from Abuja too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bobloco:
Okay I gerrit
He is running his president general campaign for irabeji town union

Only hatred could generate such comment. When your entire geopolitical zone is shivering over Tinubu strategy and plans towards achieving him 2023 dreams.

Continue your bigot comment till you congratulate Asiwaju at the right time.
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by kettykin: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Someone should advice this lunatic that Naija no be Lagos, he can't fool other parts of Nigeria they way he foooled the South west, if you don't get it forget about it , Everything is against this fellow,even his health

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by taretoofine(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
kayusely70:
Honestly?
Are you not tired( suffer no dey Taya u)
Come back after 8 years and complain about what you post
God spare our lives, I'll put this in reminder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Richy4(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hopefully not in London hospital the campaign will kick-start embarassed...

I pray the hospital trend doesn't repeat itself after 2023 election because Nigerians love recycling events a lot..

1 Like

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
So sad that we clam to be a learned person, the statement from his aids and the way the people gazette twisted it and people don't know what journalism do to capture reader.
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by 77up(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
I pity any idiot that will believe this grin
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by yuping(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos / Shocking! Video Of Buhari Promising Dr Chris Ngige APC Presidential Ticket / Punch Newspaper Reaches Out To Soldier Who Resigned For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.