Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money (18004 Views)

Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Racoon(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Gandollar, Grasscutter crook, Orji Uzor Kalu in a campaign council and people think APC is fighting corruption?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
....and hope uzodinma is the deputy.

Edo people have long rejected them sha....no need for talk.

thugs that will enter benin that election time no be for here

me na house i go dey!

dey follow the election on twitter!
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by composure: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
APC has lost the election already.

Gamduje will only touch a pinch of the money and met Bihari through the back door

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
omenka:
How is that the Party of Tax Collector's business? They can go ahead and put Theodore Orji as theirs. No one cares.

Now piss off.
[/s]
shatap there omenka
you should be more concerned about your state Benue than party politics

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by ayenale1(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
This will happen in Edo in September, Obaseki will definitely win but he will be given the Kano and Rivers treatment...inconclusive elections then rig on rerun elections. PDP should educate voters and put its house in order.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by agwom(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Sai baba grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by tutudesz: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Is he going to campaign on fighting corruption or What

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by contigiency(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2020
This pained and hate infiltrated man called Reno is still talking? So buhari was the one that constituted the committee? I only pity people that your rants still make sense to.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by ayenale1(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

me na house i go dey!

Then dont complain if nothing happen in terms of governance in your local govt and state.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Reno, Reno, Reno...you dey look for APC defenders' trouble this morning.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

me na house i go dey!

I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Abeg which Edo money biko, is obaseki still APC, any money that they re going to spend is either coming from the FG or individual purse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Exc2000: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Reno Na big time dunce, no wonder Jonathan lost..

Ganduje heading a firing squad deputized by Uzodinma is a win win for APC
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Brushstrokes20: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Thief appoint THIEVES,

Equation balance die!

Nigerian politicians are different sides of a coin.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Tozic: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
This bastard said he will not put mouth on Nigeria affairs. Fake pastor stupid man.

You should be thankful that at least this Fake Pastor is voicing out the truth, even if his fellows aren't. Actually it doesn't make sense to me seeing you attacking and insulting a Fake Pastor that lives in abroad speaking justly for his own country. Do you think others can do such?
Stupidity would make you vote for APC next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2020
You, the country and both of them are corrupt.

Deal with it!
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2020
PDP should see Thai as a blessing in disguise cos it means the campaign funds will be embezzled thereby depleting APC's amoury grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by victorazyvictor(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
This bastard said he will not put mouth on Nigeria affairs. Fake pastor stupid man.

Ya fada dia.

Instead of thanking him for speaking for you, if not u thought u would be comfortable typing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by AmazingELixir: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin grin

Babachir, Ganduje and Orji uzor kalu's trials have all gone cold..I suspect their case files must all be in the freezer, even the candidate they are gunning for will soon have his case transferred to the evaporator.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by eldoradoxx: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
APC is a party that takes Nigerians for granted. After they saw the contempt by which Nigerians held Ganduje for his live bribery video, having vowed never to prosecute him, the best thing APC as a party that promised Nigerians to be different from PDP should be doing is to at least remove Ganduje from being associated with APC. But u have seen how they reason. Circulate the video of Gandollar taking bribe and Oshomole swearing with in the name of Almighty that ize Iyamu is a thief and tell me who will take APC seriously in Edo. Save and except APC massively rigs Edo election such as to occasion violence all of Edo, it is bound to loose the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by DEROX: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2020
cheesy The wailer again. is it your put
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by bigfish3k: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Na so naa
Corruption begat corruption

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by authority2006(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
And Mr Reno is not corrupt? But somehow, all of you are spending free money, that includes FFK.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by michoim(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Which camera?PDP camera? Nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by nomenclature(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Leaving the message and attacking the messenger
Christology:
reno the twitter politician

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by ThatFairGuy1: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2020
Reno and his followers are empty headed! MUST he accuse PMP for Everything? Is PMP the one that made the selection?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by israelmao(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2020
The appointment of Gandollar is an indicaton to how APC is fast declining on the ladder of supposed credibility and integrity if not, how can a man who used thuggery and electoral malpractice to win governorship election in 2019 be in such position?It's also an obvious fact that Buhari is not interested in electoral reform and how divisive APC is right now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by ZAWs: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2020
At least, ganduje and co are yet to collect any Edo money.
But what about the billions your party tax collectors collected?

Anyways, Reno is a P0rnstar.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by dontro(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2020
That one is their business. Naija politicians don tire me. Check my siggy
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Christology(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2020
nomenclature:
Leaving the message and attacking the messenger

same way reno attacked the messenger sent by d apc to deliver Edo from tax collectors

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by Stillwater10: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2020
my only issue with Reno is that, he still finds a way to support PDP. is he not aware that both PDP and Apc are the same?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2020
ayenale1:

Then dont complain if nothing happen in terms of governance in your local govt and state.

omo the pastor in question na well know cultist in fact na high chief priest plus ganduje na miscreant just google how he won election in kano!

obaski family na very very hard people imagine now they have state government treasure as a war chest!

just replace the word election with war

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#AnambraDecides: No Election In Isuaniocha, Awka North - Pictures / Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.