Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin (4782 Views)

#bbnaija:tacha KISS And Her G-sting Kiss And Make Up With Thelma This Morning / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Nairafame1: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
“My husband will pay my bride price twice because I’m still a Virgin” - BBnaija star, Thelma reveals.

She wrote;
Hubby will have to pay my bride price x2... cos if I was a car, I haven’t been driven ☹️��
Tear rubber.

See Original Post & More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/07/bbnaija-star-thelma-opens-cleavage-says.html

1 Like

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Khalil1103(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Bsj#&@!$(jdjsgcnks (laughing in Hindu)

1 Like

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by temptnow: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
I'm tired of this bigbrother .

Are we also going to pay for your fake accent?

9 Likes

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by princealexndre(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Her father
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020
This TYPE go be ;
- Virgin for PUCCI.
- Ashawo 4 MouthAction.
- Then WAREHOUSE for Anus.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by ValCon888: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
You're a virgin but you exposed your breast like a harlot.
There's no essence, pride or joy to your virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by uchaymart(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thelma has forgotten so fast that she told her stories in the house..

Reminder: Thelma, you said to housemates that you were traveling from imo to enugu almost every week..

Thelma, how about the man you said sent you money and was always on neck for you to show up...
Thelma, its either you lied now or you lied when you told your stories in the house.

Liars!! Liars!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Raeheemwayne: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Who is Thelma sef?
Oh, the girl with fake accent.
Thelma if you can fake an accent, You can fake being a virgin too.

Someone up there said; Virgin for puna — borehole abi warehouse for asssholee. Lol.

But bia Op, she never mentioned anything about Virginity nuh.

4 Likes

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by gift2xl: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Say ur vagina na gold abi... After bleeping you, 5 story building appears. idiot she talks much.

5 Likes

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Virginnn(f): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thelma, you are just saying this now because Hushpuppy is no longer around to expose your ass.

3 Likes

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Premiumwriter: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mtchew

Hoes be feeling like slice bread since the days of Eve.

Hello

I can help you to write high quality articles for your clients or websites. My rate is good and delivery will be very neat and timely.

Kindly contact me on WhatsApp: https:///2347055822849
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by offset67(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
with your flat nose mumu girl
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by vanida6: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This TYPE go be ;
- Virgin for PUCCI.
- Ashawo 4 MouthAction.
- Then WAREHOUSE for Anus.
hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by meobizy(f): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
...and this local girl too? My Vaseline doesn’t discriminate. She’s lucky after all.
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by kalufelix(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ashawo for hand Job..
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by causewahala: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Surgery things if at all she's telling the truth!

If you know, you know! wink
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Queenslander(f): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nigerian men on nairaland? All they do is bash women.. angry

1 Like

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Queenslander:
Nigerian men on nairaland? All they do is bash women.. angry
Generally, PEOPLE are addressed by the way they dress and conduct themselves.
IF a Lady can upload a picture of her breasts dangling like the scrotum of a ruminant, how else would you want her to be addressed...?
IF a Lady can also wash such Linens in public, how else do you want Men to see her...?
Better Wake up. Don't tow that Path.

I personally see such LADIES as prostitutes, because no better word describes such a person.
Or do you expect MEN to see such a person as a Reverend Sister, Astronaut, or what...?

Do you think everyone is happy with the way most nowadays ladies upload their nudes regularly, degrading the female values themselves, rendering the growing kids useless while encouraging moral decadence..?
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Queenslander(f): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Generally, PEOPLE are addressed by the way they dress and conduct themselves.
IF a Lady can upload a picture of her breasts dangling like the scrotum of a ruminant, how else would you want her to be addressed...?
IF a Lady can also wash such Linens in public, how else do you want Men to see her...?
Better Wake up. Don't tow that Path.

I personally see such LADIES as prostitutes, because no better word describes such a person.
Or do you expect MEN to see such a person as a Reverend Sister, Astronaut, or what...?

Do you think everyone is happy with the way most nowadays ladies upload their nudes regularly, degrading the female values themselves, rendering the growing kids useless while encouraging moral decadence..?
I wasn't just referring to this post, im actually talking about nairaland as a whole!! The customary uncouth, vulgar, rough, unsavoury, boorish bashing of women here on a daily basis.. You know what I mean?
Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by EwuGambia: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
There seems to he some conflict between the two mammary colonies....or could it be social distancing? undecided

Re: Thelma Opens Cleavage, Says Her Bride Price Will Be Double because She's A Virgin by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
She is underdeveloped. Virginity is a fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* / Sexy African Babe Shared These Photos On Social Media To Get Followers (photos) / Checkout This Dope Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.