Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s (3218 Views)

Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by 3Ebisco: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2020
A shocking and scandalous situation has occurred, involving a pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG ZONE 6 Akure), Pastor Bakare, who was caught attempting to sleep with a married woman, right inside her husband’s house.

The woman played along and allowed him to UnCloth completely before opening the door for her husband and others to come into disgrace and humiliate the pastor.

In the video the naked pastor could be seen begging for forgiveness on his knees, asking them not to expose him. But the woman, whom he attempted to sleep with, was heard saying that they will call his wife to come and witness his shamefulness.

Watch video here

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/akure-rccg-pastor-bakare-caught-pant-down-with-a-married-woman-in-her-husbands-house-watch-video/

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by ifytrik(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Mayng01(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2020
Ah! End time pastor! Anointing is gone. Marriage is broken. Everlasting shame has commenced. Sack is certain. Sucide is 65% possible here. Summarily speaking, he is finished & additionally it has finished. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Righteousness89(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2020
The devil has Done his Hatrick of To Steal, kill and Destroy on this man....

That's why we need to engage ourselves in anything that will fill with the Spirit of God..

It's not by Power! Nor by Might!

Don't say it can't be me! devil is a smart guy..

Flee from all appearances of evil.. that's the way to go..

LORD have Mercy on him and Restore him in JESUS Name

4 Likes

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Bruno3000(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2020
the way pple worship sex in dat Akure ehn. just try toast one small girl, she go dey form tonto dike. very useless place, infidelity na common thing for dat place, and they come wicked join, very unaccommodating. I did my nysc there.

1 Like

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by WeddingWebsite: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Not nice
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by EPIJOE: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The devil has Done his Hatrick of To Steal, kill and Destroy on this man....

That's why we need to engage ourselves in anything that will fill with the Spirit of God..

It's not by Power! Nor by Might!

Don't say it can't be me! devil is a smart guy..

Flee from all appearances of evil.. that's the way to go..

LORD have Mercy on him and Restore him in JESUS Name

RIGHTEOUSNESS, ADULTERY IS ONE POWERFUL WEAPON THE DEVIL USES IN DESTROYING CHILDREN OF GOD.

NO MATTER HOW YOU PRAY AND FAST, U MUST BE SURELY TEMPTED BUT DONT GIVE INTO TEMPTATION,

OCCUPY YOURSELF WITH THE THINGS OF GOD.

WHAT A WORLD OF EVIL, U ON TV U VIEW DEMONIC AMD SATANIC ACTS, U LISTENS TO RADIO , OUT OF 100 DONGS PLAYED, U HEAR 99% WORLDLY SONGS, U MOVE AROUND YOU SEE WOMEN DRESSED IN SEDUCTIONS,

IT TAKES THE GRACE TO STAND OUT AND SURELY ALLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT TO FILL OUR HEARTS.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL COS TO MAKE HEAVEN NO BE MOIN MOIN O. EXCEPT GODS GRACE.

1 Like

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Righteousness89(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2020
EPIJOE:

RIGHTEOUSNESS, ADULTERY IS ONE POWERFUL WEAPON THE DEVIL USES IN DESTROYING CHILDREN OF GOD.

NO MATTER HOW YOU PRAY AND FAST, U MUST BE SURELY TEMPTED BUT DONT GIVE INTO TEMPTATION,

WHAT A WORLD OF EVIL, U ON TV U VIEW DEMONIC AMD SATANIC ACTS, U LISTENS TO RADIO , OUT OF 100 DONGS PLAYED, U HEAR 99% WORLDLY SONGS, U MOVE AROUND YOU SEE WOMEN DRESSED IN SEDUCTIONS,

IT TAKES THE GRACE TO STAND OUT AND SURELY ALLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT TO FILL OUR HEARTS.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL COS TO MAKE HEAVEN NO BE MOIN MOIN O. EXCEPT GODS GRACE.

You are absolutely right bro..

The fact that these things are everywhere is the more reason why we need to Conciously connect ourselves to the Whole armor of God..

We need to follow our MASTER, JESUS Christ, depend on Him and make Recourse to Him when things are falling away

Less than a minute of looking at a naked lady can destroy a whole destiny ..

We should make use of the weapons, available to us.

Reading the Word of God ( The Bible)
Fasting and Praying
Being Conciously Watchful on what our eyes sees, our ears hears. The Eyes is the gate way to the body..

1 Like

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Obakashdee(m): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Bushmeat and hunter
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by EPIJOE: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are absolutely right bro..

But the fact that there things are everywhere is the more reason why we need to Conciously connect ourselves to the Whole armor of God..

We need to follow our MASTER, JESUS Christ, depend on Him and make Recourse to Him when things are falling away

Less than a minute of looking at a naked lady can destroy a whole destiny ..

We should make use of the weapons, available to us.

Reading the Word of God ( The Bible)
Fasting and Praying
Being Conciously Watchful on what our eyes sees, our ears hears. The Eyes is the gate way to the body..

THANKS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT BRO.
WE WILL ALL MAKE IT TO PARADISE IJN

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by FemiEddy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mayng01:
Ah! End time pastor! Anointing is gone. Marriage is broken. Everlasting shame has commenced. Sack is certain. Sucide is 65% possible here. Summarily speaking, he is finished & additionally it has finished. Gbam!
You are making noise, He is not dead, he is alive, that means hope. He failed, Only His maker can judge him or forgive him. There is no man that can not fail, its all grace and strength we need. Your negativity for him makes you sound as if you are without mistakes. You should rather pray for Him to get the strength to Face the consequences(storm). He is not an End time Pastor, He is a man like you and me that made a mistake. There are many ready to crucify him, funny thing is, this event might make this man totally surrender all to his maker when he realizes He has nothing except his Maker, and that is a Blessing.

One of my favorite quotes : A Man who is not a slave to his sexual urges is a focused man. Focused Men are powerful men.

A negative minded individual will definitely say : What if it was your wife He did it with. My answer ahead : There are many sins I have committed that I can't tell anyone, same as you, I will hurt, but I will heal.

2 Likes

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by BlackfireX: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Can I see the picture of the woman's booty and boobs and succulent body...
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Missyajoke(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nawa ohhh, Rccg this Rccg that. Well to those who think am an anitchrist, well it's not about the church but the kinds of people that attend the church. I pity the pastor Sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That uniben Girl na Rccg Dem kill the girl. The G.O better perform a complete clean up in the church. I don't understand ohh or if you understand you can explain to me

1 Like

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
FemiEddy:

You are making noise, He is not dead, he is alive, that means hope. He failed, Only His maker can judge him or forgive him. There is no man that can not fail, its all grace and strength we need. Your negativity for him makes you sound as if you are without mistakes. You should rather pray for Him to get the strength to Face the consequences(storm). He is not an End time Pastor, He is a man like you and me that made a mistake. There are many ready to crucify him, funny thing is, this event might make this man totally surrender all to his maker when he realizes He has nothing except his Maker, and that is a Blessing.

One of my favorite quotes : A Man who is not a slave to his sexual urges is a focused man. Focused Men are powerful men.

A negative minded individual will definitely say : What if it was your wife He did it with. My answer ahead : There are many sins I have committed that I can't tell anyone, same as you, I will hurt, but I will heal.
. This is not d time to fall into temptation, people no longer believe you can rise again. If David had live in this time, he would not be able to bouce back from d sin of adultery. We need to be careful and flee from temptation because any mistake you are gone, no intercession from the church.
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Self control is key, this is a lesson to everyone.Married woman and your church member. This Pastor has brought shame to his family, especially his children and the body of Christ. Other pastor that are into this should repent because God will surely expose them one day. You are to show your members the way of righteousness and not destroy families.
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by FemiEddy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
preciousademc3:
. This is not d time to fall into temptation, people no longer believe you can rise again. If David had live in this time, he would not be able to bouce back from d sin of adultery. We need to be careful and flee from temptation because any mistake you are gone, no intercession from the church.
people no longer believe you can rise again? Is people our maker now?
any mistake you are gone, no intercession from the church? Which Church? The current Church of this time that does not follow the scriptures?

I agree with you that it is a time to be sober and Vigilant, I agree with you that sin as adultery/rape is an abomination in the sight of Our maker. But then who are you to Judge the soul of a man, who gave you the authority? Do you know all things? Are you the Most High? Why can't you pray for mercy over him and leave the judgment to the Only One in Charge.

Do you currently know the state of that man's heart at the moment? No you dont. Leave it to the one who does.
Shalom
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Darkharvest: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
That's good for him.
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by dederocs(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
EPIJOE:

Then God will have grace on us all, cos no one asked to be here, we just came grin
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Mayng01(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
FemiEddy:

Read what you have written and slap yourself in the face. It is very very obvious you possess the same identical plumage in preying upon people’s wives, your own time of shame & disgrace is fast approaching as well, people like you should be removed from the society, cos with your backing, it’s obvious you are a potential rapist, a pedophile & a pervert. Imagine being on the evil side, damn oaf!
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by XXLMANDIGO: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
I downloaded the clip. See as dem march am for back . He too cast grin
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by StagethemTVee: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
What urge makes a man wants to sleep with another man's wife knowingly... and in this case in the husband's house, the matrimonial home. Some temptations should not even be mentioned amongst some people...not a pastor falling for this. He walked in knowing what he was doing and wanted to do it. No be temptation. No be devil.
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by FemiEddy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mayng01:

Read what you have written and slap yourself in the face. It is very very obvious you possess the same identical plumage in preying upon people’s wives, your own time of shame & disgrace is fast approaching as well, people like you should be removed from the society, cos with your backing, it’s obvious you are a potential rapist, a pedophile & a pervert. Imagine being on the evil side, damn oaf!
I am sorry for saying you are making noise at first, I was simply returning the energy you displayed. I apologize for that wrong attitude and use of word.

You can call me anything you want, You can wish me anything you want. But there is a difference between backing evil and showing COMPASSION. The Man is already at rock bottom(totally messed up), I choose to show compassion and mercy rather than crucify him with others.
Shalom
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Mayng01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
That is exactly what I expected.... & your last response shows you are highly intelligent, for you to be able to identify the fault from your first quote ( making noise which is equivalent to blabbing) it really vexes me.... what would I do as well than to apologize for hurling insults on you & negatively & wrongfully accused you. I am deeply sorry as well. You have really made a lot of sense & I got the point you are making even beyond where you have stopped. I think we should all learn from this..... it will really go a long way in the journey of one’s life... what the man has done is very bad but if he had chosen a place of secrecy instead of going to the woman’s husband house it wouldn’t have been as bad as that. But still, let’s say no to rape, let’s say no to adultery , let’s say no to fornication. God will assist all men & lead us. May we not be put to shame.

FemiEddy:

I am sorry for saying you are making noise at first, I was simply returning the energy you displayed. I apologize for that wrong attitude and use of word.

You can call me anything you want, You can wish me anything you want. But there is a difference between backing evil and showing COMPASSION. The Man is already at rock bottom(totally messed up), I choose to show compassion and mercy rather than crucify him with others.
Shalom
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by kabillionaire(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why is RCCG trending of late for all the wrong reasons? weather true or false. First..Uwa, rape and kill in Benin, now this in Akure?
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Women stop going to.pastors asking them to pray for you. Pray in your house and leave pastors alone. Some women won't have time to make food for their kids but will have time to go and sweep pastor'a house. They will go to pastors house to complain that they have either been dreaming too much or not dreaming like before.
Umunwanyi rapunu ndi ukochukwu biko.
Face your husbands and let pastors be. They are human beings and have dicks stop tempting them.

1 Like

Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Nostradamus: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Bruno3000:
the way pple worship sex in dat Akure ehn. just try toast one small girl, she go dey form tonto dike. very useless place, infidelity na common thing for dat place, and they come wicked join, very unaccommodating. I did my nysc there.
shut up

Where did you get to in Akure?
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by mysticwarrior(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Nostradamus:
shut up

Where did you get to in Akure?
abeg help me ask that man o
Re: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare Caught Pant Down With A Married Woman In Her Husband’s by Nostradamus: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
mysticwarrior:
abeg help me ask that man o
no mind am

E just dey tell lies on Akure people anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

12-year-old Girl Impregnated By 75-year Old Man / ‘I Will R@P£ Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter’ – Influencer, Olaolu Peter Vows / Girl "Mistakingly" Goes Into Real Life Trance While Making Live Video (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.