Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,324 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) (37126 Views)

BREAKING: Matthijs De Ligt Lands In Turin Italy Ahead Of Juventus Move (video) / Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist / Breaking: Navy Seals recused 4 boys from Trapped Thai Cave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by beejay501: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
This whole sane transfer saga has been a public show of shame and a violation of UEFA code of ethics, bayarn munich has been behaving so arrogantly and embarrassing by publicly tapping a player from another club for 2 years without the club approval simply because he is a German............................. This will set a dangerous precidence/view of other up- coming young Germans, because big clubs will be afraid to buy young Germans know fully well that Bayern will come some day to tape them up when they are matured................................ I will even advise Chelsea to avoid le havert, because when that young man matured, Bayern Munich will come to tap him off using national team position as a bait.

If this tapping was done by mancity, you would have seen UEFA coming around to carried out stupid investigation and asking stupid questions....................... But since the tapping is done by bayarn munich, nobody cares.

Sane is a talented but lazy player, I hope he will have a fulfill career at bayarn which I so much doubt, talent without hard-work is dead, ..... No body will ever coach him like guardiola, sane attitude is bad as a top player, I just hope he will improve it at bayarn cos over there the league is easy with little or no challenges
Sane lazy ?
Walahi I never hear am before.
If Sane is Lazy Then Martial is ________
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by yhubie070: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats sane....wish u d best in ur new club
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Danielz19(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Congrats Sane.

That guy and Raheem Sterling dey give me problem for DREAM TEAM league 2020 i swear; but I don buy Sterling and Zaha, so mesef dey Para for the wings, I still come get Firmino and Griezman to alternate for forward. I get Rakitic for midfield, Sergio Ramos sef dey back and other correct players. The game dey sweet me 24/7 especially when I no dey court or I no too busy for office. cool
u mean dream league 2020 or dream team league? abi na same game?
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Taku555(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Judolisco:
49m criminal 4 sane... Bayern are big winners in dis deal
Very big winners. How can Sane be sold at that amount? A great player of his magnificent talent. Yet Arsenal overlook this guy? My Arsenal why?

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Same game bro

Danielz19:
u mean dream league 2020 or dream team league? abi na same game?
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by timilehin007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Congrats Sane.

That guy and Raheem Sterling dey give me problem for DREAM TEAM league 2020 i swear; but I don buy Sterling and Zaha, so mesef dey Para for the wings, I still come get Firmino and Griezman to alternate for forward. I get Rakitic for midfield, Sergio Ramos sef dey back and other correct players. The game dey sweet me 24/7 especially when I no dey court or I no too busy for office. cool
What of me wah come get Messi for left wing, Ronaldo for right wing. Alisson as keeper. Sergio Busquet, KDB and Kroos for midfielder..from left to right I get Sandro , Diego Godin, Sagio Ramos, pique for defence.. subtitles. Pogba, sterling, Bernardo Silva, sandro, Buffon and Bale....

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na cheat you dei use, Guy... undecided

timilehin007:

What of me wah come get Messi for left wing, Ronaldo for right wing. Alisson as keeper. Sergio Busquet, KDB and Kroos for midfielder..from left to right I get Sandro , Diego Godin, Sagio Ramos, pique for defence.. subtitles. Pogba, sterling, Bernardo Silva, sandro, Buffon and Bale....

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Cityfirstborn:
I wish sane well, but Bayern is such a pathetic club and bundesliga will always remain farmers league.. they will wait for a young player to enter the final year of his contract, brainwash and taps him up till he refuse to renew his club contract..if you do same to them, they will cry to uefa and FIFA..same thing they did with Hummel, lewandowski etc

This is false, Bayern wanted to buy Sane last year and City refused, went to play him in charity shield and he got injured
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
oyatainer:

You don't expect him tó still bẹ using Sane when he refused to Sign new deal. Besides he was the first choice before his innury against LIVERPOOL.

The 2018/19 season Pep preferred Bernado and STerling as his winger and Sane started to look for where he will get a starting shirt
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Premier fastest player in history.
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by PUFFBEE: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Anyway... Sane is a good player, but I think there is a slight fall out with Guadiola, also, with his long time injury caused him not to feature frequently.

But I trust players, after they left their previous clubs, they will start pouring out their minds. We will soon hear reason behind his transfer.

Best of luck Sane....

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by timilehin007(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

Na cheat you dei use, Guy... undecided

.. God I no use cheat o... no tell me wah go use cheat, for wetin
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
How long you don dei play am? Abi you use your credit card ?/and what stage are you??

timilehin007:
.. God I no use cheat o... no tell me wah go use cheat, for wetin
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Chelsea or man u shld hv gone 4 dis guy na

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Udstar(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Hmm!

But why has Pep been benching this guy!
He has always been good in my opinion.
Onetime Epl fastest player. Very Quick and decisive with the ball.

He wasn't benched. He had a serious injury
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sane has a year left in his contract. To me €49m is a good deal. His mum is his agent, nd a German for that matter, I know there will be problems. It's too early for him to go to Germany for me, no more hunger either he plays well or not, they will win the league. 24 years old is too early to go to Bayern, he has a lot to improve on in his game.
Etihad will miss him, but they will definitely buy someone to replace him.

1 Like

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
I think sane is the fastest player with the ball at his feet. Mbappe slightly behind him. He just fell out of favour after the world cup. Maybe he was affected psychologically after been dropped.
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Timfreds(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nice move for Sane. Pep just wanted to kill his career. Wish him all the best.
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by TruthHurts100: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
He has not played football for close to two years, if not more than.
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by franconian: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin
Nice deal for Bayern munich, but bad deal for Manchester city.
Leroy Sane will be a perfect replacement for retired franck ribery.
And bundesliga will favor him as a German National.
This is nice business, the price tag is OK.
Not all these overhyped players where there clubs are requesting so much for transfers.
Cc Manchester United

City know what they're doing. They know knee injuries have a relatively high reoccurrence rate.
They're already battling with Mendy and his knee. I think that is why they are selling him at that giveaway price.
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by vegafbs: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Leroy Sane Joins Bayern Munich on £54.8m from Man City

https://theupdates.net/leroy-sane-joins-bayern-munich-on-54-8m-from-man-city/

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Flows001(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Congrats Sane.

Correct guy!! wink wink
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
smiley

Flows001:
Correct guy!! wink wink
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Flows001(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emrixx:
Pls o wat does €49m means
It means €49 minutes undecided undecided
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Bradiyung(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
My love for sane is just too much, I'm deeply hurt seeing him leave man city he is a great striker, that speed and shots accuracy is very good.

I'll miss him so much I just hope we are making the right move but it's no doubt we have lost a very talented young footballer.

Though there are reasons Sha

Farewell Leroy sane
Best of luck
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Danielz19(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Same game bro
i couldnt find it on play store. abi na the mod version?
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
The 2020 version or the Dream Team game itself?

What kind of phone do you use?

Danielz19:
i couldnt find it on play store. abi na the mod version?
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by staetic: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
PEP no try for this. he sure have miss better player...its a win win for bayern.
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Emperormartin(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
schurley:
Bayern owners just too Sabi business, nice deal for them
Seconded by juve
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thank you Lord God. as a Manchester United Fan, this is the player I fear most after Debruyne in City.
I no dey fear Sterling. that one my Bissaka can easily handle him
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by CsRockefeller(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Man City are d loosers here, you can't find Sane's talent in d whole of Europe, and d fee is just not commensurate with his talent and the investment City has input in him.

This is a steal, more like a black Friday deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United / 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.