Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike (44093 Views)

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by allthingsgood: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
FlamesD:
Femi Adesina, your choice of words is quite unacceptable. How do mean dealing with them? Is it bad thing that a governor of a state should ask for refund of funds for federal projects executed in his state. Or that a governor should criticize the president for inefficiency? This is democracy. You people did worse to the immediate past regime.

I know u know very well that fayose did not criticize constructively. Everybody heard the vile hateful words he used on buhari for no reason even after election was over, still buhari never responded.
This is why the man buhari will forever be respected as a true leader

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by allthingsgood: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Tozic:

You don't have a president. Imagine the rate at which humans are being slaughtered by terrorists like chickens. It's too much.!

Not peculiar to nigeria. All countries have their challenges
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Kindledlight(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2020
Lyydia:
Funny how I thought Fayose is going to be jailed the first month buhari becomes president.. grin

Funny to me too but that is Buhari for you,he does not witch hunt and he believes in his aims and objectives but can be slow in achieving them.Fayose did not do up to half of what he did to Buhari in 2006 that made Obasanjo removed him by declaring state of emergency and that is why Wike before now has been shouting “they want to declare state of emergency in Rivers state”

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Talkingoil(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-buhari-didnt-deal-with-fayose-wike-adesina/

Oga face front, Goodluck Jonathan also ignored your parties insult and propaganda against him.
Before they'll call this one a campaign promise fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Tolase1999(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Johnathan administration dealt ruthlessly with opposition governors. They withheld their funds illegally and I recall madam patience slapping an executive governor Amaechi during fec meeting
he also withdrew ex kano governor security bcuz he defected to APC then
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by RoyalUc(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Princedapace:

We don't understand democracy in this country.

The said money refunded to rivers state is rivers money. The money is not Buhari's money. The road fixed were FG roads and FG takes oil proceeds and resources of the component states. Buhari is not doing rivers a favor. He is only doing what the law expected of him.

And hey, other governors who are not in accordance with Trump way of governance attack him too. Constitution is constitution and law is law.

When Buhari does what is expected of him by the law, we want to ass lick him. He is not doing the thing with his personal money. He is paid to do this.

It is even a shame that states fix roads for FG while as FG is richer than all the states put together and controls the waters of the component states and resources.

Did you read the article? What is the main theme of the article?
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Kindledlight(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Johnathan administration dealt ruthlessly with opposition governors. They withheld their funds illegally and I recall madam patience slapping an executive governor Amaechi during fec meeting

Like you rightly said Jonathan was then withholding opposition states like tomorrow no dey,i remember then that Oshiomole was begging him to release worl bank ecological counterparts fund for gullible erosion in the state same with excess crude oil account before they forced him to share it.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by hush15: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-buhari-didnt-deal-with-fayose-wike-adesina/

I know Adeshina would be the spoiler of this good gesture. Imagine, he is only being appreciative and showing courtesy.
Buhari should have kept the money now, shebi it is daddy that owns the money.

Mad fellow
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by ayenale1(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2020
I trust Wike and Fayose, they will respond in due time.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by asanwafo: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
A lot of APC governors acted terribly towards Jonathan and he ignored them effortlessly. I think Buhari is containing himself, else some civil society groups, the international community, and critics may label him a military dictator, not necessarily that he is a father to all like you intend to paint it
Only if knew what Amechi passed through on the hand of Jonathan as the governor of river state

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Niaja4real(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=91328453]

https://punchng.com/why-buhari-didnt-deal-with-fayose-wike-adesina/[/quote

Is this femi of a guy well at all
Persin epp u work ya road, and demanded for a refund, you now claim to have approved the money to be refunded and so people should start to clapp for u, na ya money
Useful idiots everywhere@adesina

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by bejeria101(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2020
MaestroID:
THE PRESIDENT SHOULD FOCUS ON MAKING NIGERIA GREAT....

Which Nigeria? Forget it this presidebt can't even dress by himself abeg make we hear.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by hush15: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2020
RoyalUc:

I think he made sense (about Wike) in this particular write up.

Which sense, that Rivers repair federal road and he has said he won't go around ass licking to get a refund and that knowing the only way to even this out is to refund state money else, Buhari's government will hold no water against Rivers. If not shame, what else will make release the money! And as a good boy who understands kind good gestures said thank you and even further invited him to come and see the face Wike helped them save and Adeshina is there lamenting, one of the most stupid men in Nigeria...
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Niaja4real(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=Kindledlight post=91331179]

Like you rightly said Jonathan was then withholding opposition states like tomorrow no dey,i remember then that Oshiomole was begging him to release worl bank ecological counterparts fund for gullible erosion in the state same with excess crude oil account before they forced him to share it.[/quote

Mr.man, there's no English like "gullible erosion" on the face of the earth please.
The correct word is "gully erosion"
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by bejeria101(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:
I love this part. Buhari mean his statement I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody.

Governor Wike had been playing a curious kind of politics all along, and now, fairness and justice have touched him in a positive way.”

Go and find where they stole that speech from stop celebrating nonsense.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by lomprico(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Femi is a fool, an agent of anarchy
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by arsenal33: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
A lot of APC governors acted terribly towards Jonathan and he ignored them effortlessly. I think Buhari is containing himself, else some civil society groups, the international community, and critics may label him a military dictator, not necessarily that he is a father to all like you intend to paint it
GEJ did not ignore Amaechi or Timipre Sylva
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by lomprico(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

slap keh? na which beer parlour you dey always chill?
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by SmartPolician: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Serious states are busy taking up the rehabilitation of their federal roads and seeking refunds from the federal government.

On the other hand, Enugu and Anambra governors are waiting for federal government to construct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by NaMe4: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2020
This one na SENSELESS talk
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:

you don't know anything. Go and ask MURTALA NYAKO my former governor , you will know how Jonathan impeached him, flog him and even tried to kill him. But luckily he escaped to garmany. He returned when Jonathan left office
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:

you don't know anything. Go and ask MURTALA NYAKO my former governor , you will know how Jonathan impeached him, flog him and even tried to kill him. But luckily he escaped to garmany. He returned after Jonathan left office
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Bullshit
Jonathan lost fair and square. If u do 2015 elections a million times he will lose a million times
And Bubari would have lost in 2019 if not for rigging that Jonathan didn't rig.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by ymstar(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Is alright
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by bejeria101(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Lyydia:
Funny how I thought Fayose is going to be jailed the first month buhari becomes president.. grin

Them get sense? Hasn't their presidebt being making noise what has Come out of it?

The puppet master is dead and the whole house is in disarray.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by PaulH07: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2020
MaestroID:
THE PRESIDENT SHOULD FOCUS ON MAKING NIGERIA GREAT....

No mind the ignoramus, like we should thanking the President for not being a tyrannic fascist...
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Princedapace(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2020
RoyalUc:

Did you read the article? What is the main theme of the article?

I read it.. Wike saying his mind about not liking Buhari should never make Buhari to withhold his constitutional right towards rivers states.

So, Buhari approving the money meant for river state has not done anything but what the constitution asked him to do and he shouldnt be praised for doing what he was paid to do.

I don't see the need for the article and what his media man is saying. Just that in this part of the world, we have taken politicians as mini gods.

He even mentioned Wike saying he is not answerable to Abuja. Oh, yes, wike is not answerable to Abuja. Abuja did not elect him. Rivers state did. So, u shouldn't be using that as yield stick to measure him.

So, becus wike doesn't like Buhari, Buhari should use tax payers money to deal with him. Rubbish.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by bejeria101(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
The country is bigger than anyone . He won't be President forever plus Jonathan did more and better tolerating the APC Bullshit and propaganda and even went ahead to sign the Freedom of Information (FOI) Bill. So no story.

Both of them aren't in the same class Jonathan is educated, mr presidebt isn't and has no certificate.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Shattuck(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Should this even be a topic in democracy?

This statement clearly shows that Buhari is a tyrant.

In a saner democratic clime, this is not even a topic of discussion or argument.
my opinion too, t it clearly reflects the lack of rule of law,buhari does not have any constitutional right to deal with anybody.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by bejeria101(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:
Bhuari has being showing restraint since 2015

A dullard? If I hear.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by bejeria101(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Jibsy203:
I can smell Fayose mouth odour from here, why afonjas to de get mouth odour even Tinubu

Your brain is also smelling here. Use hypo.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by bejeria101(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

That's what they are saying. Buhari doesnt respond to u wailers. I know it's all the more frustrating for u guys grin

Una presidebt wey no well how can he function? Oh na isolation presidiot he be lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.