Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike (44074 Views)

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Jibsy203(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2020
I can smell Fayose mouth odour from here, why afonjas to de get mouth odour even Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by allthingsgood: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Bhuari has being showing restraint since 2015
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Cantonese: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2020
"Dealt with Wike"? Is this Adesina man alright at all? Buhari was elected by Nigerians just like Wike into their respective offices. Would Buhari have tried to arrest him? Or perhaps set anti corruption agencies against him?

How easily these yeye people forget yesterday? What about the inflammatory comments Buhari made against a then sitting president Jonathan? Did Jonathan touch him or harrass him?

Make we hear word for APC abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by allthingsgood: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
A lot of APC governors acted terribly towards Jonathan and he ignored them effortlessly. I think Buhari is containing himself, some else civil society groups, the international community, and critics may label him a military dictator, not necessarily that he is a father to all like you intend to paint it

Johnathan administration dealt ruthlessly with opposition governors. They withheld their funds illegally and I recall madam patience slapping an executive governor Amaechi during fec meeting
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by allthingsgood: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Tozic:
As if we have president.
Yes we do
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by chukel(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Adesina is beginning to sound hopeless. Why is he giving credence to wike. They should have all ignored him in both his wailing and hailing. Is it not obvious the only thing Wike knows is money? Talking about wike is massaging his delusion of grandiosity.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by luckyz4rea(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Special media adviser! I hope you don't advise him into chaotic media error with your choice of words!

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by allthingsgood: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2020
osamz007:
THE DULLARD SHOULD FOCUS ON HEALING THIS AILING NATION. BUT HE'S SICK HIMSELF

EVERYBODY OS ENTITLED TO HIS VIEWS EITHER ANTI BUHARI OR PRO BUHARI

NA DEMOCRACY WE DEY

That's what they are saying. Buhari doesnt respond to u wailers. I know it's all the more frustrating for u guys grin
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2020
I won’t be surprised that buhari didn’t know that rivers was part of the states that would get such funds

2 Likes

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Nwaonyishi69: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Femi Enishina and his new round of lies.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Mentcee(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
The money is Rivers money not Buhari's!

Adesina is silly.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Nyamve1: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
President Buhari

If I want to write president buhari, I just type durrardinhõ and the rest is history. Try it

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by brainshaker(m): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2020
If there is Olympic Games for political stunt Nigerian politicians will hold records for most gold

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Motivational324: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ... ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Johnathan administration dealt ruthlessly with opposition governors. They withheld their funds illegally and I recall madam patience slapping an executive governor Amaechi during fec meeting
Jonathan did not do half of what Buhari has done to opposition, if not he would have rigged the 2015 election

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by RoyalUc(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Most Nigerians (Nairalanders) have (political) amnesia.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by saraki2019(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2020
I think fayose should be prosecuted and declared free and incorrupt by now.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by nedekid: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2020
DEROX:
he just pitied their foolish asses
Whoes foolish asses? Be more explicit.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by mamotalk: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2020
I wish Femi Adesina can write more on Shekau, Boko Haram, Herdsmen and armed bandits that are playing with them up-north; likewise it will be thrilling if he has the courage to say something on the memo of AGF on EFCC czar.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2020
I see the guy that roasts dead lizards for a living coming here to massturbate as usual.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Princedapace(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2020
RoyalUc:

I think he made sense (about Wike) in this particular write up.

We don't understand democracy in this country.

The said money refunded to rivers state is rivers money. The money is not Buhari's money. The road fixed were FG roads and FG takes oil proceeds and resources of the component states. Buhari is not doing rivers a favor. He is only doing what the law expected of him.

And hey, other governors who are not in accordance with Trump way of governance attack him too. Constitution is constitution and law is law.

When Buhari does what is expected of him by the law, we want to ass lick him. He is not doing the thing with his personal money. He is paid to do this.

It is even a shame that states fix roads for FG while as FG is richer than all the states put together and controls the waters of the component states and resources.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by adenigga(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/why-buhari-didnt-deal-with-fayose-wike-adesina/

Adesina, you are disaster to your field of endeavour.

In a sane democratic countries practicing real federalism, President dare not step out of rule of law to settle scores.

But unfortunately, ours is a pseudo - federalism where centre is more powerful than the coordinates units, whereas it should be a coordinating relationship instead of master / slave relationship.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by awa(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
festacman:
The truth is with power and Supreme Court connection, Gov. Nyesom Wike is an enfant terrible at the moment. He is being tolerated by people around him including PDP heavyweights. He will be surprised by what treatment awaits him after leaving office in 2023.

Treatment over what? I am a resident of PH and I am proud of Wike. He is working for Rivers. Let them prosecute him by your 2023 if that is the only thing they are waiting for.

3 Likes

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by JaffyJoe(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2020
In power play, those with effrontery to face an authoritarian leader are often approached in 3 ways; wooed and won over, have their integrity compromised, or total extermination. The last two work better in a monarchy.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Psoul(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2020
I wonder how we manage to have ppl that think this way as our leaders.
This Femi talks nonsense most times.

So, cos someone is playing opposition and most times saying the truth which is generally acceptable in democratic government, you should deal with him overtly or covertly. This goes a long way to tell us what these ppl have bn doing up there.

To put the record straight, Buhari did no ignore Wike and Fayose cos he is the father of all as mentioned by Femi. He could not find anything to deal with dem, if not he would've done dat. They sent DSS, EFCC and co against Fayose even before his tenure elapsed. They gave order that he should never be allowed to travel out. They condoned his building a day before his handover. Finally He was invited by EFCC. At the end, they could not find anything to deal with him. Our Mr. President was disappointed about that.

Buhari is not such a person that forgives easily.

The only reason you will tell us to beliv u is if you are telling us that the main Buhari that Fayose opposed is no longer the Buhari that is there now.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Karlifate: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Deacon Femi Adesina is back, Mr Garba Shehu has been representing him for awhile now.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by FlamesD: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Femi Adesina, your choice of words is quite unacceptable. How do mean dealing with them? Is it bad thing that a governor of a state should ask for refund of funds for federal projects executed in his state. Or that a governor should criticize the president for inefficiency? This is democracy. You people did worse to the immediate past regime.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Bighead9: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Buhari is a workaholic and humble leader.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by stanisbaratheon: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if Mr. Adesina has gone mad.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Codes151(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2020
It’s freedom of speech. It’s political tantrums.

Stfu Garba. You illiterate

Btw. Pmb is president.
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by Tozic: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2020
allthingsgood:

Yes we do

You don't have a president. Imagine the rate at which humans are being slaughtered by terrorists like chickens. It's too much.!
Re: Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike by allthingsgood: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jonathan did not do half of what Buhari has done to opposition, if not he would have rigged the 2015 election

Bullshit
Jonathan lost fair and square. If u do 2015 elections a million times he will lose a million times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.