Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC (23915 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

Yet, you and other slaves like you have been defending their every rubbish since 2013 to date. Looks like you see them.as your God.
ehen are u aslo a slave because u keep mentioning fulani please help me understand d connection?

is free will not part of human existence again?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
abeg dat word slave is ur middlename abi

i never knew slavery still exists o

abi u dey smoke weed again ni?

No, the word slave is the only name you bear. That's why you have always defended every rubbish the Fulanis throw at you since 2013.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

Looks like you need to check the dictionary for the meaning of the word "kinsman". You are allowing your mental blindness to eat deep into you.
dese guy dan finally enter market

emeka dan mad finally
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

No, the word slave is the only name you bear. That's why you have always defended every rubbish the Fulanis throw at you since 2013.
ok but did they force me?

if they didnt force me how am i a slave?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
ehen are u aslo a slave because u keep mentioning fulani please help me understand d connection?

is free will not part of human existence again?

Your word has no correlation. Your mental daftness is increasing per second
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
ok but did they force me?

if they didnt force me how am i a slave?

You were born into slavery. So, you are too mentally dead to know the difference
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

Your word has no correlation. Your mental daftness is increasing per second
jus work hard and u can be fulani some day
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

You were born into slavery. So, you are too mentally dead to know the difference
ok born into chains

wonderful somebody give emeka another mapo
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
dese guy dan finally enter market

emeka dan mad finally

Are you saying you are discussing with a mad man?

Doesn't that also make you a mad idiot?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

ok if i am mentally dead how is it slavery?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
ok born into chains

wonderful somebody give emeka another mapo

Yeah, you were born into slavery. So, the behaviour of a slave occurs naturally to you
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

Are you saying you are discussing with a mad man?

Doesn't that also make you a mad idiot?
hahahaha bros u just made me know we are back in the slave era i never knew i was being forced
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

Yeah, you were born into slavery. So, the behaviour of a slave occurs naturally to you
ok i am in chains nigga hahahaha

but u wey dey mock slaves what does it make u?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

so dem force me vote apc in 2015 wondaful
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
ok if i am mentally dead how is it slavery?
It is your perpetual slavery that killed your brain.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

u know it all so u say nigga?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
so dem force me vote apc in 2015 wondaful

They don't need to force you nah. You see slavery as your calling. So you will do it willingly
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

i wan understand something

u mocking d slaves instead of liberating dem what does dat make u nigga?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

They don't need to force you nah. You see slavery as your calling. So you will do it willingly
then it is not slavery
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

and if u no be slave where are ur own slaves?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
i wan understand something

u mocking d slaves instead of liberating dem what does dat make u nigga?

1. Your comment shows that you agree that you are a slave

2. Your conduct so far shows that you are not willing to be liberated. You love slavery with passion.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
and if u no be slave where are ur own slaves?

You even see slave ownership as a norm?! shocked

That means you really appreciate the life of a slave.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

2. Your conduct so far shows that you are not willing to be liberated. You love slavery with passion.
hahaha u dey liberate people by calling dem slaves and insulting dere past leaders u see why u are worse dan a slave
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

hahaha u envy d fulanis dats all i see from interacting with u

ur brain is not developed at all
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

Lolz. Stupid Yoruba Muslims always think anyone that doesn't think like a fool like them is an Igbo.

Continue deceiving yourself, you hear?

How much of the money Buhari budgeted had been used for the intended purpose since he assumed office?

Depsite the billions voted for Aso rock clinic, the clinic doesn't have paracetamol. You should be ashamed of yourself. But I guess you are too morally damaged to know shame.

In the mean time, the Fulani North has used and dumped Tinubu. He has become useless and reduced to Lagos. Even Fayemi and Aregbesola have deserted him. You will cry and wail very soon.

I hope some will not likely die as coacroaches like Alex Ekwueme and coward Ojukwu who committed suicide.

I hope it will not be too late for them though

Empty chest beater who are incapable of doing nothing, their bragging only ends on Nairaland

It appears to me they are senile and demeted to remember that Atikwchukwu is not from Enugu

It appears many of them don't even have brains or they are becoming brainless?

May God help us though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

ok martin luther king liberated blacks by calling dem slaves and insulting there ex leaders?

winston churchill liberated britain by insulting the brits abi?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
content208:

ur envy of the fulanis is the worst i have ever seen in my life and it is a deep level of sickness i never knew the fulanis owned slaves oooo

naso u see dem as god reach

wonderful
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
divicode:

I hope some will not likely die as coacroaches like Alex Ekwueme and coward Ojukwu who committed suicide.

Empty chest beater who are incapable of doing nothing, their bragging only ends on Nairaland

It appears to me they are senile and demeted to remember that Atikwchukwu is not from Enugu

May God help us though
this ones madness is even worse

he desperately wants to be fulani

na d level of him slavery be dat

d guy email me say em be fulani

sabiu al ameen

na den i know say wahala dey
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
divicode:

May God help us though
dese one wants to be fulani by force listen to am e no fit talk two words without mentioning fulani
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by NGpatriot: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Ipobians just carry this matter for head

They are quick to mention Awolowo and Abiola, yet forgot Obasanjo's over 12 years civilian and military rule

Awolowo fought like a man when Azikiwe bowed like a slave

Abiola fought like a man after winning election and even Abacha died before him, he was rich and achieved almost everything and left all achievements to fight while cowards like Colonel Ojukwu ran off

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu is fighting for his people now and they laugh, soon he would achieve his goal and they would start envying him

The tin pain village Igbos no be small?

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

The tin pain village Igbos no be small?

grin grin
this days dey are so obsessed with fulanis

d way ipob dey worship fulanis dese days dey might start another religion dere
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
my madness is even worse

I desperately wants to be fulani

na d level of my slavery be dat

d guy email me say em be fulani

sabiu al ameen

na den i know say wahala dey

You are correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. / Godwin Emefiele's Mother, Alice, Is Dead / ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.