Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC (23931 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by NGpatriot: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Always, all roads lead to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the National Leader, the Jabagan, the most powerful leader in the history of Nigeria.

When the whole bruhaha started, I said it's just a matter of time before they all form delegation to Bourdillon to prostrate before Asiwaju and beg for the way forward.

God Bless Adiwaju Tinubu

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by DEROX: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
The Jagaban is talking too much these days.

Remember when you all did boast about his silence? Why has he suddenly become garullous? grin

Dude just doing chochocho everywhere.

The tin Pain am, unfortunately, aboki will kill you dead if they remember your case.

No escape grin
Yes he has been silent but he has to speak out sometimes because silence sometimes means I concur. wailers and children of hate from a particular place had been peddling a lot of lies against him on social media and if he doesn't clarify himself people will feel its true even APC politicians
Aboki has not killed him despite the bullion van case a as predicted by wailers that after buhari wins 2019 election he will rot in prison since he is no longer needed but to their dissapointment it was orji kalu that went to chill in kuje prison as a sitting senator a big shame.Have always WOndered why obj hasn't gone to prison despite clear 16 billion dollars fraud and opposing buhari it is now tinubu they will hold
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
divicode:

I hope some will not likely die as coacroaches like Alex Ekwueme and coward Ojukwu who committed suicide.

I hope it will not be too late for them though

Empty chest beater who are incapable of doing nothing, their bragging only ends on Nairaland

It appears to me they are senile and demeted to remember that Atikwchukwu is not from Enugu

It appears many of them don't even have brains or they are becoming brainless?

May God help us though
correct gee
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by ChoCho54(f): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
DEROX:
Yes he has been silent but he has to speak out sometimes because silence sometimes means I concur. wailers and children of hate from a particular place had been peddling a lot of lies against him on social media and if he doesn't clarify himself people will feel its true even APC politicians
Aboki has not killed him despite the bullion van case a as predicted by wailers that after buhari wins 2019 election he will rot in prison since he is no longer needed but to their dissapointment it was orji kalu that went to chill in kuje prison as a sitting senator a big shame.Have always WOndered why obj hasn't gone to prison despite clear 16 billion dollars fraud and opposing buhari it is now tinubu they will hold
A million buhari can't commit ObJ to prison. You are a foolish boy to say this and I'm very angry at you right now. Buhari commit ObJ to prison? Are you crazy son?

Let Jagaban keep talking and decieving his zombies. Remi will soon go on air with insider info on the matter grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
divicode:

You are correct
u mean ur dad?
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by DEROX: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:
A million buhari can't commit ObJ to prison. You are a foolish boy to say this and I'm very angry at you right now. Buhari commit ObJ to prison? Are you crazy son?

Let Jagaban keep talking and decieving his zombies. Remi will soon go on air with insider info on the matter grin
don't ever call me foolish I am not i only stated my idea you see anything that happens APC will sort itself and come out stronger let's save the speech till Edo and ondo election results
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Crownbefitsme(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
ChoCho54:

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by content208: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
ok martin luther king liberated blacks by calling dem slaves and insulting there ex leaders?

winston churchill liberated britain by insulting the brits abi?

Those people led by Martin Luther were ready to be free. You, on the other hand, has accepted slavery as your second nature. You have chosen to be a slave and trying to liberate you is a waste of time.

ur envy of the fulanis is the worst i have ever seen in my life and it is a deep level of sickness i never knew the fulanis owned slaves oooo

naso u see dem as god reach

wonderful

If this is what your cockroach brain tells you, then you simply prove to me that you prefer to argue blindly in your slavery than seek liberation.

My hands are off your situation.

If you like, accept your tribal, religion and political slavery.and not seek liberation so that you can hand over slavery to your children.

If you like, seek liberation. It is your choice.
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 2:00am On Jul 04, 2020
content208:

Those people led by Martin Luther were ready to be free. You, on the other hand, has accepted slavery as your second nature. You have chosen to be a slave and trying to liberate you is a waste of time.

If this is what your cockroach brain tells you, then you simply prove to me that you prefer to argue blindly in your slavery than seek liberation.

If you like, accept your tribal, religion and political slavery.and not seek liberation so that you can hand over slavery to your children.

wait na u be liberator please quote where martin luther king referred to an entire race as slave?

mr liberator of yorubas hahahahaha

so calling us slaves is what would liberate us hahahaha

and pastor martin luther king called people slaves abi

ur own mental illness serious
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Simbrixton(m): 2:05am On Jul 04, 2020
content208:

mr content208 go back and read ur post

and go and watch any of martin luther king junior video one day wen u are lucky to be among civilised people dat can give u data

even if black americans are direct descendants of slaves martin luther king never called dem slaves

u have been calling yorubas slaves and u think u are a person u even called urself a liberator

guy dey reduce dat smoke
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by ChoCho54(f): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2020
DEROX:
don't ever call me foolish I am not i only stated my idea you see anything that happens APC will sort itself and come out stronger let's save the speech till Edo and ondo election results
Ok
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
I mean my dad?

Thou sayest
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
mr content208 go back and read ur post

and go and watch any of martin luther king junior video one day wen u are lucky to be among civilised people dat can give u data

even if black americans are direct descendants of slaves martin luther king never called dem slaves

u have been calling yorubas slaves and u think u are a person u even called urself a liberator

guy dey reduce dat smoke

Son, wetin happen? I no dey see your comments againgrin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
content208:

How market son?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi Received By Supporters In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Video, Pictures) / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.