Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Thank You President Buhari For The Nomination Of Kelvin Peter As A Waiting Ambas - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thank You President Buhari For The Nomination Of Kelvin Peter As A Waiting Ambas (304 Views)

Senate Confirms The Nomination Of Haliru Nababa As CG, Correctional Service / Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers / Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You President Buhari For The Nomination Of Kelvin Peter As A Waiting Ambas by TGNEWS(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
The Emir of Mubi in Adamawa State, Alhaji Abubakar Ahmadu has praised President Muhammadu Buhari for the ambassador nomination of Hon Kelvin Peter, All Progressives Congress (APC) vice-chairman of Northern zone of the state.

The respected Monarch said he lacks words to use to thank Buhari for considering one of his trusted kindman for the noble work.

"Mr President, your good intentions of salvaging our dear nation out of the stagnant economic point and rebuilding our bartered relationship with other nations of the world is seen clearly bringing a positive result.

" I'm honoured to tell you I'm most grateful for seeing in one of my kinsmen, Kelvin Peter ability to join the progressive team under your able leadership to change the country's narrative to the outside world.

"Your Excellency with this wise decisionof yours, I'm sure, and no doubt that you have gotten a reliable and dependable team player whose loyalty is never being questioned in any way.

" Thank you sir! May good health and divine wisdom be yours as a virtue to lead us well in this country.'' He said

Peter who is the Garkuwan Fali in the Mubi Emirate, a former Council Chairman of Mubi North is among the 41 ambassadors who have been nominated for appointment which the Presidency is waiting for their approval by the National Assembly

Re: Thank You President Buhari For The Nomination Of Kelvin Peter As A Waiting Ambas by doggedfighter(f): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Sycophancy

(1) (Reply)

Trick: How To Use Night Data Plan During Day / Paint Making Manuals From Dynamicx Paint / What If Troubled States Like Borno & Zamfara Is Where You Need Be To Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.