Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

People Are Still Getting Jobs- Learn Servers, Itil, And Ethical Hacking.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / People Are Still Getting Jobs- Learn Servers, Itil, And Ethical Hacking.. (210 Views)

Pass Gmat, Gre, Aws, Itil, Scrum, Ccna, Ceh, Comptia, Cbap, Istqb, Vmware, Togaf / Top Cybersecurity And Ethical Hacking Training In Abuja Nigeria Review / ITIL Or PMP , Which Is Better To Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Are Still Getting Jobs- Learn Servers, Itil, And Ethical Hacking.. by flowbaba1: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Hi Friend,

DO YOU KNOW UNCERTAIN TIMES DEMAND DELIBERATE CHANGES IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF OUR LIVES?

I was actively involved in NAIRALAND over 10 years ago, and I learnt so much in this community. A lot of things have changed positively for me, and it’s GIVE BACK TIME. I can help you chart a new course in IT leading to CYBERSECURITY.

My Focus is to take you from WINDOW SERVER- where you understand the entire WINDOWS SERVER DESIGNS and ARCHITECTURE to ITIL (IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT)- Where you understand the management of IT Services and Devices, especially on how it fits into corporate objectives, and ETHICAL HACKING- Where You Are Empowered to Secure Your Network From Malicious Hackers.

After this, I will help you design your RESUME and give you Interview Tips That Can Help You Get The Job.

I am REAL. You can check me out on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidadekugbe/

I need to understand your personal preferences, such as skill level, etc, do register by clicking the registration form below, https://forms.gle/jHC2yyuPMMBaLoHG9

Thank You

Adekugbe Folorunsho (ceh,mcse, itil)
foleywonder@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Still Getting Jobs- Learn Servers, Itil, And Ethical Hacking.. by flowbaba1: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
At Reconnaisance Level, you should learn to use ....
Search Engine , 2 Initial Research . 3 Web History 4 Regional Internet Registries (RIRs), 5 Competittive Analysis,
6 Social Media / Job Post , 8 Location, 9 Shodan, 10 Trust, 11 Google Hacking 12 Google Hacking Database
13 Researching Networks (Httrack, Namp/Zenmap, Maltego, HPing3, FOCA) 14 ICMP Reconnaissance
15 DNS Analysis (Dig,dnsenum, dnswalk, fierce, ,urlcrazy, tracert) 16 Passive Recon (pOf) 17 Active Rec HPING3 18 OS Fingerprinting(Xprobe, ZenMap) Web Application Firewall Detection Wafw00f

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Michael Jackson Quotes You Will Find Interesting / WhatsApp Marketing System To Increase Sales For Small Businesses / Which Of The SAP Modules Best Fit Your Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.