Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

[*EXPOSED*] *the Good Deal That The World Needs Right Now* - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [*EXPOSED*] *the Good Deal That The World Needs Right Now* (170 Views)

This Exactly What Every Serious Small Business Needs Right Now / Economy Needs Right Financial, Fiscal Policy Interventions –FIRS Boss / What the world needs to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[*EXPOSED*] *the Good Deal That The World Needs Right Now* by Phil0001(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2020
*THE PATIENT DOG EATS THD FATTEST BONE*

True or false?

That's a poor man's mindset but the society we are feed it to us everyday....

No one is really addressing the elephant in the room.....

*Who Ate All The Meat In The Bone ?*
You've been told.....
Get a job, be humble, patiently work hard and after 30 years you would have secured a good pension plan and be able to retire comfortably....

*That's A Major Scam*

This is you thinking you are the dog that only get to eat the bone after his/her master has finished eating the meat on it.....

No matter how fat a bone is, the thrills it gives can never be compared to meats on it...

*STOP* seating around lying on your belly like Scooby waiting for a bone to be thrown at you..

If you are truly serious about changing your financial situation....

It's time to get up and go for the meat and forget about the bone that ends up hurting the mouth....

It time to invest in your self...

Learn a new skill, invest in yourself, implement what you've learnt consistently....

*If You Do These Success Is Inevitable*

*PERMIT ME TO PRESENT TO YOU THE BEST PLATFORM TO LEARN SMARTPHONE DIGITAL SKILLS*

This is a platform where you can learn up to 20 smartphone high income paying skills....

You will be trained by experts in smartphone digital skills as follows

Graphics design, 3d animation, Text animation, Whiteboard animation, Web design/development, Logo creation, Album promo visualizer, Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing, Email marketing, Online payment gateway, Ebook cover design etc.....

All courses can be accessed anytime and anywhere with your username and password......It doesn't expire or disappear....

You can agree with me that all these courses goes for 20k+ but with this platform you can get access to this training by experts for a discounted price of 1k... Yes you heard me right..1k...

This offer is limited, so grab this opportunity while it lasts...

PS: You are not paying the money to me... This platform has an official site and app on play store.....So don't think you are paying the money to me....

I will reveal the site if I see a no. of interested people...
So those interested should comment interested to get access to the site...

#learnandearn
#stayhome
#coronavirus2020
#student empowerment
#digital skills
#motivation..

(1) (Reply)

Flood In Abeokuta / Business Plan / Nigerian Government Ends Fuel Subsidy. See What It Means For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.