Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

If You Have A GIRL Child, READ THIS !!!!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Have A GIRL Child, READ THIS !!!!!! (434 Views)

NGO - Helping A Disturbed Girl Child / Female-gender Protection / Campaign Against Rape & Rapist And Girl-child Abuse / Before You Say; "Cut Soap For Me", Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A GIRL Child, READ THIS !!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Puberty is a critical period in the life of any growing female, it is quite a difficult time and if they are not properly guided, it could cause them to make one of the greatest mistakes in life.

When I was entering puberty, my mum gave me a few tips on the menstrual flow but that was not enough to explain the multiple changes I felt both physically and emotionally.

As an adult, I know you remember puberty; a period when your body went through a lot of changes and now you could be in charge of female teenagers who would also go through the same phase.

For many parents and guardians, introducing sex education to their girl child can be hard because they may be wondering;
1. When do I start?
2. How do I start?
3. What should I talk about?
4. How do I answer her questions?

This book answers the above and other related questions so that, as a grown woman, you would understand your body better too.

THIS BOOK IS A MUST FOR EVERY TEENAGE GIRL because the book explains all the several internal and external issues that come with Puberty.
Issues like ovulation, menstruation, dysmenorrhea, delayed puberty and so many more.

Your little girl needs to know her body is unique and special and this book will teach her the changes to expect and how to handle them.
The book is well packaged to enable every teenage girl to know and understand this period which every girl child must go through.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR GIRL CHILD, YOU WILL EQUIP HER WITH THE RIGHT FOUNDATION (INFORMATION) that will help her during puberty.

Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com to get a copy of this book.
Alternatively, You can get a copy of this Important book via the link below

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/23/pubertywhat-your-girl-child-should-know-about/
Re: If You Have A GIRL Child, READ THIS !!!!!! by topnotchinfo: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2020
Good morning parents

(1) (Reply)

Which Igbo Group In Particular Colonized The Ikwerres? / For Doubters That Think Ghosts Do Not Exist Outside Of Africa / Yorubas Are Becoming Brave Kudos To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.