Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

NGO - Helping A Disturbed Girl Child - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / NGO - Helping A Disturbed Girl Child (177 Views)

The Girl Child In Nigeria / Female-gender Protection / Campaign Against Rape & Rapist And Girl-child Abuse / If You Have A GIRL Child, READ THIS !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NGO - Helping A Disturbed Girl Child by BlackyOne: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
I need an NGO with a strong presence in warri and Delta state to help out a 14 year old girl.

She is going wayward, do drugs, hotels, and constituting nuisance already.

All effort to help and caution her has been proving ineffective.

Kindly suggest any action that will help to rehabilitate her, any NGO that you know that would be able to help out.

Note: mods should please push this to front page.

(1) (Reply)

I Celebrate Miss Edna Isioma Obodo Of Anyoma / Will There Be Public Holiday On Monday For Isese Day? / Today Is My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.