Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,182 members, 7,864,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP (5242 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East / Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East / 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Yes pls show me a public issued statement where onu said he stepped down for Falae??

And show me how app controlled everywhere from north to south in the Nigeria politics when they have only 9 states
App was a national party ....that's what I said
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001 see ur onu...

He relinquish his position bcox of these;

1. Onu has no chance against OBJ cox igbos presidency is a failure

2. Onu was not presentable as a president, hence, he has to step down for a someone worthy of challenge.

3. His party merge with AD and Ad being the most powerful after PDP, Ad has the right to field a president.. Not the worthless App gringrin

1999 Election... Obj won by 18 m to 11m falae..

If it was Onu that contested against OBJ. He wunt even get up to 2 million votes... Don't be pained brother

Fayose will step down for Obi too

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:
App was a national party ....that's what I said
No.. This is what u said

App was a national party wok sits every where from South to North

From South to North, u said it sits everywhere....
Don't change ur words now
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2020
See Falae political experience and career

Tell me who is more presentable BTW Onu and Falae..

Onu is notin compared to Falae in term of politics...
He has a better Than to contest against OBJ than Coward Onu

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2020
See more evidence..

If Onu truly step down for Falae, why go to court again

https://allafrica.com/stories/199902170170.html

Ur lies have been busted... The Yoruba's owe u no favor.... We igbos are greedy set of people

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

No.. This is what u said

App was a national party wok sits every where from South to North

From South to North, u said it sits everywhere....

Don't change ur words now
That's what it means to be a national party ...even in the states it didn't win it had rep members ...unlike ad a regional party
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

That's what it means to be a national party ...even in the states it didn't win it had rep members ...unlike ad a regional party

Then how come Falae votes came from Ad dominated states ..

If truly Onu APP STEPPED down for Falae, how come Obj swept all the votes in App dominated states..

Answer that

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by adekolaelect(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

Pdp zone it to South West in 1999 even tho it wasn't strong
PDP zoned it to North West even if it wasn't strong

What is right is right ...it's the turn of South east ...you Yorubas can pick Joe igbokwe for all we care ...
shut up don't pitch your Tent where you do not have land .ask for sympathy from PDP or KANU to manifest Biafra for you not APC .we told you to build political bridge and Hand of fellowship to other nigerians since 2015 but your answers to us is Insult and blackmailing .you tagged every other tribes and religions as your enemies.you do not invest in politics and friendship to other Nigerians .you call them different kind of bad names but today you want them to give you their mandates votes .you always wish the country's collapse ,you support violence and unrest in the country .Nigeria was a zoo since 2015 but it is one Nigeria when you need peoples attention .Igbo's are not trusted to be given the throne of presidency in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Then how come Falae votes came from Ad dominated states ..

If truly Onu APP STEPPED down for Falae, how come Obj swept all the votes in App dominated states..

Answer that
False was not a good candidate ... people chose obj over him simple
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2020
adekolaelect:
shut up don't pitch your Tent where you do not have land .ask for sympathy from PDP or KANU to manifest Biafra for you not APC .we told you to build political bridge and Hand of fellowship to other nigerians since 2015 but your answers to us is Insult and blackmailing .you tagged every other tribes and religions as your enemies.you do not invest in politics and friendship to other Nigerians .you call them different kind of bad names but today you want them to give you their mandates votes .you want wishes the country to collapse ,you support violence and unrest in the country .Nigeria was a zoo since 2015 but it is one Nigeria when you need peoples attention .Igbo's are not trusted to be given the throne of presidency in Nigeria .
Lol this one talk as if any Yoruba man can even win APC ticket

Lol shabi una won play politics ...let's go
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

False was not a good candidate ... people chose obj over him simple

Yes and same Ad/ app chose Falae over Onu top. Scored settled

Then Onu candidacy wud have been the biggest blunder...

Coz Onu was a nobody, he wasn't known.. No political experience like Falae

Obj 18m. Falae 11m... Are u kidding men?

If it was Onu, it will b

Obj 23, Onu 2 million
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:
Can igbos play politics? I doubt it

U can only hide behind hausa to play ur politics..

Igbochief001 I challenge you.. If truly igbos can play politics

Let's 2023 b like this

PDP igbo VS APC yoruba

Both will have a northern vice president

Do u agree to my challenge? Afterall u easterners have Called APC ewedu party.. Fine we are okay with it
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by adekolaelect(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

If Yoruba's can not win APC ticket but Igbo's can win PDP ticket but not in APC .
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2020
adekolaelect:
If Yoruba's can not win APC ticket but Igbo's can win PDP ticket but not in APC .
Lol watch onu or orji kalu take it comfortably well
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Let's 2023 b like this

PDP igbo VS APC yoruba

Do u agree to my challenge?
Afterall u easterners have Called APC ewedu party.. Fine we are okay with it
Lol 2023 is APC igbo man ... PDP igbo man ...stop it if u can ...u no go even come second for APC ticket
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol 2023 is APC igbo man ... PDP igbo man ...stop it if u can ...u no go even come second for APC ticket

Till. Then
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Iceberg3: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2020
deji17:
Adebayo Ayeni and Comfort Sonaiya contested under different parties. Moreover, if you like contest, if you like "no lefelendum, no erection". SW honestly, does not care. Now go and rest.

No problemo, you n Ur bladdy jagbajantis play smart,it's simple,we help keep Ur beloved Fulanis in power, lobatan,kosi wahala bee
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Dakad: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2020
It such a shame that politicians have so much brainwashed our youths and it's a pity. I took my time to read majority of the comments on this topic and I have come to a conclusion that we still have very long journey to development in this country. If our priority as youth and the so called educated youths is what's is demonstrated on this topic, I'm actually ashamed of been a Nigerian youth.

Why are we like this? How did we get to this point? We leave the major issue that both APC and PDP have failed this nation and here we are still portraying same crop of useless leader under the disguised of ethnicity. Majority of us commenting on this platform are either unemployed or under employed, majority can't achieve their dreams and aspirations due to the failure of these set of people. Majority don't have access to something that resemble good health care and here we are singing praises of who is a better devil under the disguised of ethnicity.

Nigerian youth wake up from your awkward way of thinking. And I must say this unequivocally, we can't take our destiny into our hands and liberate this nation from the hands of these crop of thieves if we continue this way. The politicians knows this that we can liberate this country if we set our priorities right that's why they keep us busy with ethnicity rivalry and religion sentiment. Who cares who become our leader provided we will enjoy something close to governance in this country.

Note for the past 20years of democracy under PDP and APC which to me there are same people changing clothes like camelion in the bid to achieve their selfish ambitious Edo state is an evident, can we boost of the following

* GOOD ROADS

*GOOD POWER SUPPLY

*GOOD EDUCATION

*GOOD HEALTH CARE

*EMPLOYMENT

* WORKING REFINERY

The list is endless. We can't boost of anything that both PDP and APC have achieved in the last 20years and here we are singing praises of the same set of clueless set of people.

Nigeria youth wake up
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Iceberg3: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Let's 2023 b like this

PDP igbo VS APC yoruba

Do u agree to my challenge?
Afterall u easterners have Called APC ewedu party.. Fine we are okay with it

I ain't Igbo but I know they ain't dogs who eat and desires to eat other dogs like a people I know.

Other south respected what happened 1999 and allowed you ungrateful bunch of people run alone.
Now it's the turn of the SE or SS and you people who truncated their chances for a northerner 2014 wanna play smart,how perfect.
It's obvious it's in your blood to fight against your own brother, to betray your own family,we know that long ago, even your post above says it all,but that's not how we other south are,never.

We will just keep our cool n withdraw n tag behind the north. Simple.

That your above suggestion again, you dammm sure know where to shove it up into grin

Igbochief001 happy weekend jawe cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by jagorinho: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2020
NwaAro:

Yes there are poor people everywhere, but the average Igbo man is far more cerebral, productive and driven than the lazy Yoruba lout who only does well in throwing owambe parties, depending on government handouts, or traveling to the UK to clean toilets and indulge in cyber fraud, thuggery, ritual killing, incest etc. Deal with it, your inherent poverty is the reason Lagos and other parts of the SW are fast becoming Igbo colonies grin
an average Igbo can not make it until he steps his foot in Lagos, what does that tell you? it shows you are massively dependent on us, you Igbos think other groups have the same selective amnesia ravaging your group, please out of all the crimes you listed above, tell me one that is alien to the Igbos, in the urban dictionary, the Igbo name should be substituted with crime, your people invent new crime on per second basis.
over 70℅ of Nigerians in jail across Asia are Igbos, the whole world now identifies your people out of every Nigerian the commit crime. An Igbo man calling another man out for crime is synonymous to an armed robber calling a petty thief out. you better use your flat head for something positive in life before it is too late...... and by the way, till this world cease to exist, you and your people would always be inferior to the Yorubas, it has been stamped since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by deji17: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

No problemo, you n Ur bladdy jagbajantis play smart,it's simple,we help keep Ur beloved Fulanis in power, lobatan,kosi wahala bee

How long you will you continue to repeat the same thing? Go ahead and vote your Fulani. Your options are small. You will vote for Atiku in 2023. That is expected.
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Iceberg3: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
deji17:

How long you will you continue to repeat the same thing? Go ahead and vote your Fulani. Your options are small. You will vote for Atiku in 2023. That is expected.

we ain't gonna do that,no way..fact is, you yorubas are gonna make us do.
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by deji17: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

Gbenue soun,we ain't gonna do that,no way..fact is, you yorubas are gonna make us do.
. You said, you will vote Fulani, we said godspeed. Which one come bring abuse for inside? Coming online to insult random people is not the best use of your time. And if you dont notice, it is not a good strategy either to get whatever you are scheming for.
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Iceberg3: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
deji17:
. You said, you will vote Fulani, we said godspeed. Which one come bring abuse for inside? Coming online to insult random people is not the best use of your time. And if you dont notice, it is not a good strategy either to get whatever you are scheming for.

I wonder what you people expect from people,from brotherhood who you so painfully hurt so much.

If you yorubas had campaigned for a fellow southerner or worst case, yourselves 2014,it would have been a different story. But you worked against a fellow southerner in favour of a northerner and the worst of all Buhari, for that matter!!! Abomination!
And now you yorubas now want to outsmart the other south and would want their support,how perfect!
So na so life be,huh!?

Like I said,I'm Edo,and we other south we never contest with our own fellow southerner,no way. You yorubas aren't causing us pain again. We will back out and give our votes to 'them".

Sorry for the insult
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Yebosola(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

I'm SS and we long know what our decisions are.
You Afonjas however should not expect to eat your cakes and still have it, you should keep your whatever business to yourselves,thank you

U are not SS, attache by force, b proud of your poto region for a change, u are known for name calling. Afonja kill u there, ipob miscreant
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Iceberg3: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yebosola:

U are not SS, attache by force, b proud of your poto region for a change, u are known for name calling. Afonja kill u there, ipob miscreant

Sifia pains lolsssssss

Believe whatever you want,suit yourself, Afonja. grin grin grin
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
PDP is an opposition party naturally you demand Presidency from a Ruling Party which is APC

Secondly its strategic for APC to break the traditional PDP Stronghold perceived as south East and By Extension Igbo Votes . We will naturally vote PDP in 2023 but the only thing that can make us vote APC and Abandon PDP is the Ticket zone to us

thirdly religion play key role in Nigeria Politics if PDP Zone to south East predominantly 99% Christian and APC Zone to the South West and a Moslem Candidate . APC will Definitely win because the South West Moslem Candidate will get more support and Northern Votes than an Igbo Christian Candidate .This is the unique polity of Nigeria we have to accept and play along

Your ignorance is embarrassing.

APC was in opposition when it defeated the ruling PDP in 2015.

You mocked the Yorubas when they formed an alliance that birthed APC then and called it an Islamic party.

You claimed it's goal was to islamize Nigeria.

Now, you want that same party to field an Igbo person?

Do you think that's how politics is played?

I seriously shake my head at your naivety.

This is the reason why y'all will continue to be relegated in serious national politics.

You don't know how to play the game.

Vote for your Fulani masters in PDP.

You always have. So this isn't anything strange to us.

But one thing we know is that the Fulanis will never give their Igbo allies the opportunity to contest for presidency under that party.

1 Like

Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by EbenezerTriumph: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
South East and by extension the Igbos have the single and biggest voting block in Nigeria we are the most united Politically in Nigeria after the North what some people called putting all eggs in one basket is what i called rare Political Unity and voting block.
South West are the most disunited and they hide this weakness under the mantras of not putting all their eggs in 1 basket .

If APC want to survive beyond 2023 it must get the Igbos And south East Support by zoning the presidency to us . If APC decide not to do zoning and allow every Nigerian to contest then we have no problem with that arrangement but if they decide to zone the Presidency to the south After Buhari then it must be strictly for the South East alone the only Zone in the south yet to produce Nigeria Presidency after 24 years of our new Democracy .

If APC give their presidential ticket to the south West then the south East and All Igbos in Nigeria will mobilize and give Block vote to a PDP Strong Northern Candidate with an Igbo Vice President . We have the Population our people are in all states in Nigeria , its on record that Tinubu could not even deliver Lagos 60% to APC and Buhari without resorting to self help , thuggery and destruction of Polling booths in Igbo dominated area of Lagos , we also control Abuja and all major states in Nigeria plus Block Vote in the South East.

igbos have the population but we are not too much interested in politics or vote but be assure if their is clear case of injustice our people will be fully mobilized like wartime and every single igbo man home and abroad will vote !!
the thing is that SE don't have a credible candidate that would fit in or can you mention any Credible APC or even PDP politician from the SE that is worthy enough to contest?
please don't even think of mentioning Peter Obi
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

I wonder what you people expect from people,from brotherhood who you so painfully hurt so much.

If you yorubas had campaigned for a fellow southerner or worst case, yourselves 2014,it would have been a different story. But you worked against a fellow southerner in favour of a northerner and the worst of all Buhari, for that matter!!! Abomination!
And now you yorubas now want to outsmart the other south and would want their support,how perfect!
So na so life be,huh!?

Like I said,I'm Edo,and we other south we never contest with our own fellow southerner,no way. You yorubas aren't causing us pain again. We will back out and give our votes to 'them".

Sorry for the insult

So you're speaking for the entire Edo people or you are speaking for your household?

You have only one vote...and that is if you even have PVC.

Go and check the number of votes that came out of Edo state for Buhari in 2015 & 2019 and come back to edit your post.
Re: APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP by deji17: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

So na so life be,huh!?

Sorry for the insult

Its alright my brother. Sentiments apart, honestly, some of us believe that Buhari was brought in to save the day in 2015 and he sure did. If you look at the figures and if one is pragmatic about it, it will not take much to be convinced. It is on record that Nigeria earned more money from crude under Jonathan/ PDP, spent most of the savings we have and borrowed more money. Have you wondered how Buhari has been able to keep FG workers job without layoff, bailed out states many times, manage to complete work on some of the projects, including the ones that were started in the 80's and 90's, despite low oil revenue? By 2023, in 8 years of Buhari govt, certain landmark projects would have been delivered. Lagos Ibadan road, Lagos Ibadan rail, 2Nd Niger bridge, stop in importation of fuel with Dangote refineries, improved electricity among many things. This is what governance is about and not sentiments.
As for plan to succeed Buhari in 2023, it makes sense that those who work closely with Buhari and share in his vision succeed him, so as to continue on that path of real growth which will eventually rub off on all Nigerians. Much to say, not too much time. We are not selfish, we are only looking at the big picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aviation, Works Ministry, Others Make Presentations As Buhari Presides Over FEC / Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.