Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How I Discovered I Was Pregnant — Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Discovered I Was Pregnant — Regina Daniels (372 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Discovered I Was Pregnant — Regina Daniels by olamariamjonez(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Very rich person Wife, new mother, and entertainer, Regina Daniels who welcomed a child with Ned Nwoko recently has uncovered how she discovered that she was pregnant. In a narrative arrangement on her excursion through marriage, pregnancy, and labor, Regina uncovered how her significant other was the first to affirm she was pregnant, even before she stepped through an exam.

She stated: "The first occasion when I discovered I was pregnant, I was befuddled, I just couldn't clarify the inclination, however; my significant other was at that point saying he can see a pregnant lady." Ned, However stated: "She was on edge, yet I advised her sooner or later that she was pregnant, she didn't trust me, She continued asking how I realize she was pregnant. I disclosed to her that I have this intuition that could smell a pregnant lady from two miles away."

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/07/03/how-i-discovered-i-was-pregnant-regina-daniels/

Re: How I Discovered I Was Pregnant — Regina Daniels by janedonez(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
You started counting right from the day Oga Ned got off from you.

(1) (Reply)

7 Must-see Old Sch Photos Of Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His Birthday Today / Bbnaija Ka3na Slaps Wathoni Last Night , Wathoni In Tears (video) / Kunle Afolayan Praises Late Father For Choosing A Polygamous Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.