Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze (29346 Views)

AC Milan Reach Agreement With Villarreal For Chukwueze / Chelsea Prepare Bid For West Ham United Midfielder / Liverpool Target January Swoop For Chukwueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by pk2me: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Not a good move, he needs a team that plays attacking football.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Ximenez(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
powalez:
The Lost of sane to Bayern Munich dey pain me,I was thinking Arteta go fit use im connection with city buy the guy come Arsenal
We don't know what has happened underneath. Players also have a say in the destination of their transfers. I don't know about you, but if i were a player, i wouldn't go to Arsenal right now.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Crownstar01: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
okay sir. To have a Nigerian in the ranks of the third best team in Spain is really a welcome development. I wish him well except when he's playing against Real Madrid cool
Haha. Okay but do you know what it takes to play for Atletico Madrid? The name alone can scare a hell out of many teams in the national team. Super Eagles would be great soon.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Ximenez(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
85 percent of their match against big teams are defensive. They are just been afraid not tactical embarassed
Counter attack is a tactic

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Roman7(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
kayuseful:
End of career! I think this will be a bad move, joining a defensive team

when was the last time u watched them play prior to the Barcelona game?
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by fergie001: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
LostAddict:
fergie001 do we now say Umudykers to the world grin.
grin grin grin grin cheesy. grin.....chop knuckle
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Excessnation: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
tell me what is fantastic about 4goals and 4 assists in 19 games for a center foward
Judolisco:
Costa was having injury problems do u watch football @all m not talking about the coach but d system.. Any coach can't jst go to barca and say stop playing possession football it's against the club ethics or system... Athletico has been known to produce great footballers
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by GospelAkede: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Crownstar01: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
If we have players playing for top teams like Atletico Madrid, Napoli, and so on. There's always fear factor when you are meeting such a team. cheesy
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by iyke2ken(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:

Yes, just like Torres, Grezma, costa etc didn't prosper under him right?

Largely, players first need to fit into the manager's style of play, for them to be considered a success. Chukwueze, on the wings, is a wild flyer. He isn't very disciplined, defensively. Simeone is a great coach, but Chukwueze's style would be largely restricted, considering how defensive minded the man is.

Although, that does not mean he would totally flop if he does swap villareal for Simeone's team. I am just saying he would most likely not reach expected height, playing for a manager that's largely revered for his defensive set up.

Case in study, Arjen Robben played for Chelsea under Mourinho, and was considered a good player. But when he left England to spain, and then to Germany, and specifically under Pep Guardiola, he became a world beater. I see similirities in Chukwueze and Robben. And i see similirities in Mourinho and Simeone.

That's all i am saying
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by iyke2ken(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Crownstar01:
Who told you that? Simeone loves Nigerian players. The future looks promising for Super Eagles.

Specifically, which Nigerian players are we talking about here?

Anyways, thats an aside. My point is that the player, Chukwueze, would struggle to fit into Simeone's defensive structure.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Adrian9(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Arjen Robben of Africa!!!

May your village pipo not know anything about this deal!!!!

If they do, dem go threaten Simeone for Im dream o!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by samzyolu: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Crownstar01: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
iyke2ken:

Anyways, thats an aside. My point is that the player, Chukwueze, would struggle to fit into Simeone's defensive structure.
He won't. Simeone is a master. Did you watch how Liverpool were dismantled?
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Reference(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:
A very good Coach like Diego simeone, If he's able to sign Chukwueze, he'll turn him to a better player.

Can't agree more. This boy will become the biggest Nigerian soccer name of all time if he can keep his head.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Hezzyluv: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
iyke2ken:

Largely, players first need to fit into the manager's style of play, for them to be considered a success. Chukwueze, on the wings, is a wild flyer. He isn't very disciplined, defensively. Simeone is a great coach, but Chukwueze's style would be largely restricted, considering how defensive minded the man is.

Although, that does not mean he would totally flop if he does swap villareal for Simeone's team. I am just saying he would most likely not reach expected height, playing for a manager that's largely revered for his defensive set up.

Case in study, Arjen Robben played for Chelsea under Mourinho, and was considered a good player. But when he left England to spain, and then to Germany, and specifically under Pep Guardiola, he became a world beater. I see similirities in Chukwueze and Robben. And i see similirities in Mourinho and Simeone.

That's all i am saying

It's ok, let keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Reference(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
iyke2ken:

Missed call mister. The structure that Griezmann, Costa and the mercurial El-Nino shone under....c'mon. Anyway Sam Chuks is not a forward and is not known for goals but his excellent link up play and defence splitting runs. His value will be his assists.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by SirMichael1: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
powalez:
The Lost of sane to Bayern Munich dey pain me,I was thinking Arteta go fit use im connection with city buy the guy come Arsenal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU'RE QUITE A FUNNY CHAP.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by bignero: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
kayuseful:
End of career!
I think this will be a bad move, joining a defensive team

Really? You don't know nada

The same guys who dissected Liverpool?

No their not a defensive side.. Their a strong team, from defense to attacking their made of men with stubbornness with football skills and chukwueze is skillfull and strong
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin cheesy. grin.....chop knuckle

grin we are dominating slowly.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by redcliff: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:
A very good Coach like Diego simeone, If he's able to sign Chukwueze, he'll turn him to a better player.

either athletico or liverpool. those coaches dey make players grow.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Prenonjebose: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
For the money, it would be a good deal for him. For the destination, let's wait and see. I just hope for the best for him
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by redcliff: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
freshkpomo:
I live this club, them nor dey sign for signing sake..

Together we can make Nigeria better

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

habe you made yourself better in anyway? if not then stop posting rubbish.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by caprini1: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
kayuseful:
End of career!
I think this will be a bad move, joining a defensive team
I beg to differ,have you seen what Simeone has turned Llorente,Carrasco and Saul to? Cholo will turn Chukwueze to a better attacking beast.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by fergie001: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
LostAddict:

grin we are dominating slowly.
Yes o cool
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Paulynez(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dj cuppy naija jellof dey fire... E go soon done.

We'll soon hear of another swap now. From Manu to Atl Madrid
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by UCMax1: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
powalez:
For your mind leroy sane will to arsenal? wake up bro...
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by kolade560: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
powalez:

make u destroy his career abi? indomie club
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by UCMax1: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
UdechiHD:
Run for your life Chukwueze. Athletico Madrid is the worst place to groom your career. Simeone will basically turn you to a defender.
Nope! basically into a more aggressive and versatile attacker....that's what diego simone is known for
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Ximenez(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
bignero:

Really? You don't know nada

The same guys who dissected Liverpool?

No their not a defensive side.. Their a strong team, from defense to attacking their made of men with stubbornness with football skills and chukwueze is skillfull and strong
Why are people making reference to the Liverpool game as if it's Simeone's greatest achievement?

I used to like him, but his tactics are outdated.
Defend and counter is very good for knockout games and can be effective, but as we have seen in his two ucl final loss, it can only take you that far.

It was the same tactics that exposed Mou at Man Utd and caused him to be sacked.
It used to be a good tactics in the past, especially when used as underdogs, but not so anymore.
In fact, ATM has been poor in recent reasons. He's just lucky that he's in La liga, if not, his team would have been pushed down the table.

Imagine La liga, 5 rounds of games left, 15 points to play for and Madrid have been touted champions elect, being 4 points clear, why? Cos there's no El classico in any of the fixtures left?
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by bigcasava1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
He should not come to England. They are wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Football Club Owners In The World / Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete / Mexican Club Players Hold Pitch Protest Over Unpaid Wages, Opponent Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.