Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze (29349 Views)

AC Milan Reach Agreement With Villarreal For Chukwueze / Chelsea Prepare Bid For West Ham United Midfielder / Liverpool Target January Swoop For Chukwueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by OYENIYIJK: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
okay sir. To have a Nigerian in the ranks of the third best team in Spain is really a welcome development. I wish him well except when he's playing against Real Madrid cool

You go leave your brother because of Spanish

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
With arrays of players like Chukwueze,Odion,Ndidi etc,Super Eagles are a real threat to any team in the world.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by dumininu01(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Judolisco:
defensive team but produced great players like aguero, Costa and torres
those guys u mentioned are goal scorers bro... See Lemar n Felix struggling... Chuwkueze should go to a team that he's guaranteed starting shirt and dah plays good football
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by eltata(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Villarreal fc is paying this great footballer just 500 dollars weekly. This is modern slavery at its peak.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by eltata(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
UdechiHD:
Run for your life Chukwueze. Athletico Madrid is the worst place to groom your career. Simeone will basically turn you to a defender.
It is better he joins atletico than be in a slavery contract at Villarreal where he ears a meagre sum of only 500 dollars a week.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by enonche85(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
powalez:
The Lost of sane to Bayern Munich dey pain me,I was thinking Arteta go fit use im connection with city buy the guy come Arsenal

The problem is ur board not the coach.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Goalnaldo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

You go leave your brother because of Spanish
bros everyone get the team wey him dey support. I nor go say because him Na NIGERIA make I pray may he score against us. What if Na that Goal go cost us league title? If he come for NIGERIA match, I go give am all the support abeg.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by deltateam: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Vicogrin:
This would be a breakthrough for chukwueze.

He should have gone for Liverpool. At least he gets to win a cup in his career.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by OYENIYIJK: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
bros everyone get the team wey him dey support. I nor go say because him Na NIGERIA make I pray may he score against us. What if Na that Goal go cost us league title? If he come for NIGERIA match, I go give am all the support abeg.
lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Well me also no go happy if e score against Madrid. That league is Important!!!!!!!!!! My love no just strong for Madrid since Ronaldo left!
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:
A very good Coach like Diego simeone, If he's able to sign Chukwueze, 'll turn him to a better player.
yea. Will be good for their counter attacks. He is very fast
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by robosky02(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
lablonclacla:

Killer squad wey go enter competition yet we go still carry calculator they count how many goals another match need make we qualify. Abeg forget Nigeria matter.

Like seriously with the new Eagles era when did your calculator worked?

Cos we qualified for AFCON and world cup days even before our last game hmmmmm
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by THMT: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Judolisco:

Add Griezman

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Depressed101: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
kayuseful:
End of career!
I think this will be a bad move, joining a defensive team
he has speed for their counter attacks
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by oyatainer(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Reference:

Missed call mister. The structure that Griezmann, Costa and the mercurial El-Nino shone under....c'mon. Anyway Sam Chuks is not a forward and is not known for goals but his excellent link up play and defence splitting runs. His value will mbe his assists.

Go and ask Thomas Lemar
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by oyatainer(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ximenez:
Why are people making reference to the Liverpool game as if it's Simeone's greatest achievement?

I used to like him, but his tactics are outdated.
Defend and counter is very good for knockout games and can be effective, but as we have seen in his two ucl final loss, it can only take you that far.

It was the same tactics that exposed Mou at Man Utd and caused him to be sacked.
It used to be a good tactics in the past, especially when used as underdogs, but not so anymore.
In fact, ATM has been poor in recent reasons. He's just lucky that he's in La liga, if not, his team would have been pushed down the table.

Imagine La liga, 5 rounds of games left, 18 points to play for and Madrid have been touted champions elect, being 4 points clear, why? Cos there's no El classico in any of the features left?

But Liverpool and City season before last was what?
ATM wéré playing too much draws but not as bad as United, Totenham and Arsenal. Dó you know how many matches City and Chelsea lost and drew this season? Where are they?
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Reeberry: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why you all jubilating, when it isn't certain they will sign him?
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by kayuseful: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
caprini1:
I beg to differ,have you seen what Simeone has turned Llorente,Carrasco and Saul to? Cholo will turn Chukwueze to a better attacking beast.
I wish him all the best then
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by kayuseful: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
bignero:

Really? You don't know nada

The same guys who dissected Liverpool?

No their not a defensive side.. Their a strong team, from defense to attacking their made of men with stubbornness with football skills and chukwueze is skillfull and strong

I would rather have him at attacking team where winning is not "by pressure".
He's a skilful player, a dribbler.
You enjoy dribblers in a team that loves to dominate possession, not one which their aim is to win anyhow
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by kayuseful: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Judolisco:

Ordinary Southampton has produced players like Van Dijk, Gareth Bale, Sadio Mane

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Ximenez(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
oyatainer:

But Liverpool and City season before last was what?
ATM wéré playing too much draws but not as bad as United, Totenham and Arsenal. Dó you know how many matches City and Chelsea lost and drew this season? Where are they?

It's better to win one game and lose the second one than draw the two.

I remember maybe 2010, Chelsea were just one point ahead of Man Utd heading to the final game of the season against Wigan, but Man Utd still had hope of winning the league, cos they feel Wigan might upset Chelsea, which is a common thing in the premier league.

2011 too, it got down to the last match day between United and city, and QPR almost handed the title to United, if not for Aguero Heroics. You concede the title when it's no longer mathematically possible for any team to catch up in the premier league.

There are 5 matches left.
15 points to play for.
Madrid are Just 4 points clear but they already said it's bye bye for Barca, maybe because there's no El classico in the fixtures left.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by iyke2ken(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Crownstar01:
He won't. Simeone is a master. Did you watch how Liverpool were dismantled?

Of course i saw the match against Liverpool. Of course Simeone knows his onion. But thats not even the bone of contention. I still maintain my arguement sha, Simeone isnt the best coach for Samuel.

Lemar was a young player doing excellently in the french league, and then he came to Simeone's ATM. We know the story. The story of Joao Felix too is a reference.

I see ppl mentioning Torres, Costa et al. These players didnt make thier name under Simeone.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by iyke2ken(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
You enjoy dribblers in a team that loves to dominate possession, not one which their aim is to win anyhow[/quote]

Thank you, sir. My point exactly
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Udstar(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
powalez:
The Lost of sane to Bayern Munich dey pain me,I was thinking Arteta go fit use im connection with city buy the guy come Arsenal

Guy you're wicked shocked shocked You don't wish the lad well in life
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by earnit2: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
really
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by Bahamas95(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Assuming I be attacking footballer I nor go make mistake play under coaches like Mourinho, Simeone or even Conte. Though I respect them but they are too defensive for my liking
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by blowjohn(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Defensive Atletico? Not a very good move to me. I wonder why Atletico don't like attacking big teams. They caused Barcelona all sorts of problems last weekend with their unusual attacking display especially in the first half. I really enjoyed the match.

But they attacked liverpool and scored several goals.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by PopeFlatino(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simeone is naturally a More advanced version of Mourninho

If u no the kind of attacking players at ATM now eeh u go dey imagine why they don't score 3. To 5 goals per match (Morata,Correa,Carasco,Lemar,Joa Felix,Costa,Vitolo just to mention but a few) even Niko kalinic and Vietto had to make way before d season started.

Tell me where Chukwueze go wan play if not @ Center back?

That move should not materialize at all
Goalnaldo:
Defensive Atletico? Not a very good move to me. I wonder why Atletico don't like attacking big teams. They caused Barcelona all sorts of problems last weekend with their unusual attacking display especially in the first half. I really enjoyed the match.
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by blowjohn(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Martinelli35:
I very much agree,if you notice very well,chukwueze is mostly used by Villarreal when they know the other team is going to have more of the ball, chukwueze is a weapon for counter attacking football,less so for possession based team,because he won't have the needed space to run into and weave magic.athletico would suit him to a tee,because they sit back,allow the opposition and then win it back and spring deadly counters,e.g against Liverpool at a field,and carrasco at the nou camp.

Omo those attacks against liverpool were maaad.
Sometimes u begin to wonder why Atletico Madrid dont like attacking
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by PopeFlatino(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simeone is naturally a More advanced version of Mourninho

If u no the kind of attacking players at ATM now eeh u go dey imagine why they don't score 3. To 5 goals per match (Morata,Correa,Carasco,Lemar,Joa Felix,Costa,Vitolo just to mention but a few) even Niko kalinic and Vietto had to make way before d season started.

Tell me where Chukwueze go wan play if not @ Center back?

That move should not materialize at all
iyke2ken:

You enjoy dribblers in a team that loves to dominate possession, not one which their aim is to win anyhow

Thank you, sir. My point exactly
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by ThothHermes: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Very Happy for this Talismanic Midfielder and Osimehin. They are obviously the Country's biggest exports to Europe. Through God, only talent will make you sit with Presidents, People at top echelon and be celebrated across the world.

You forgot Ndidi
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by XXLMANDIGO: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
oops

ThothHermes:
You forgot Ndidi
Re: Atletico Madrid Prepare Bid For Chukwueze by freshkpomo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
redcliff:

habe you made yourself better in anyway? if not then stop posting rubbish.

With all due respect can you stop quoting me please?? Some of you need to go learn how to give your view politely.. You will just look at a full grown man and say he typed rubbish, it is well.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mexican Club Players Hold Pitch Protest Over Unpaid Wages, Opponent Score / Who Is Your sexiest Male and Female Athlete / Youngest Athlete To Participate In The Onitsha 21km Marathon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.