Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is My Leader, We Are Not On Face Off – Uche Mefor Clears Air - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is My Leader, We Are Not On Face Off – Uche Mefor Clears Air (225 Views)

I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is My Leader, We Are Not On Face Off – Uche Mefor Clears Air by Chiboynj(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Following the alleged rift between The Leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his deputy Uche Mefor. Mefor has come out to condemn all the alleged rift, stating that he is not quarreling with Nnamdi Kanu.

In a statement he titled, ‘The leader of IPOB is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, my leader.’ He wrote:

“Our conscious quest for/commitment to the guarantee of all the human rights and fundamental freedoms of all is the only way of guaranteeing of the viable,virile and egalitarian Biafran state we aspire to.”

“It is the Biafra with the capacity to defend her citizens from aggression by the enemies and where rule of law reigns supreme with the attendant strong regulatory and [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

(1) (Reply)

FG Secures Release Of Stranded Temitope, Others In Lebanon (VIDEO) / Why Has Falana Remained Silent Over Allegations He Received Money From Magu ? / A Look Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Activities For Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.