Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader (5359 Views)

Atiku Is My Leader, Atiku Is A Unifier, He Believes In One Nigeria- Peter Obi / Tinubu Isn’t My Man, Says El-rufai, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
The only Yoruba leader I know is Prof. Banji Akintoye.

A drug trafficker with fake certificates that I’m more educated than can’t be my leader. He’s the Jagaban of Bariba in Borgu Kingdom and Asiwaju of street urchins and educated illiterates in the Yoruba political class.

Only Prof. Banji Akintoye speaks for me and when the time is right, it won’t take 5 days to dislodge Tinubu and his street urchins in Yorubaland.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Built2last: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
who annoy you na

4 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Franzinni: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jagabandit!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by blamingthedevil: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....

Now ....IPOB- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nexus25(f): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol, but you don't have to deploy the use of abusive words to ..

1. Show your disapproval of Tinubu

2. Disrespect the wish of others just because they don't align with yours.

Akintoye is not synonymous with Yoruba, neither is Tinubu. They are both at the opposing ends of a fanatical ideologue.

25 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by ShadowCracker(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Omo Yoruba ni mi.
Tinubu is not my leader and he doesn't represent the Yoruba.

Obasanjo that betrayed Abiola and Awolowo does not speak on behalf of we the Yorubas.

Ayo Adebanjo is Afenifere leader and can only speak on behalf of Afenifere and not Yorubas.

I was at the meeting in Ibadan when Prof Banji Akintoye was elected as the Yoruba leader by all Yoruba groups.

Prof Banji Akintoye is our leader.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Christistruth00: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
OdudwaR:

A drug trafficker with fake certificates that I’m more educated than can’t be my leader. He’s the Jagaban of Bariba in Borgu Kingdom and Asiwaju of street urchins and educated illiterates in the Yoruba political class.

Only Prof. Banji Akintoye speaks for me and when the time is right, it won’t take 5 days to dislodge Tinubu and his street urchins in Yorubaland.

Tinubu and Prof Banji Akintoye whom I respect very much should Contest an Election and the Yoruba People will Choose for themselves

I respect Baba Akintoye very much but you already have an Idea of how the result of that Election will go

When it comes to Political Power in the South West Tinubu has almost no contenders

That is why Tinubu is still a Political Juggernaut in the West

There are many things I don’t like about Tinubu and a few I do but he is the preferred Political leader of our People so we must deal with reality and respect the truth

In Lagos Tinubu is diligent enough to register his Supporters, have regular meetings with them and on Election Day he. sends his boys round to make sure all his supporters have voted, it will be difficult to find a better grassroots Politician than Tinubu anywhere

In the South West Tinubu is the Political Power.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nexus25(f): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Tinubu and Prof Banji Akintoye whom I respect very much should Contest an Election and the Yoruba People will Choose for themselves

Suicide mission for the respected Prof.

17 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by ShadowCracker(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....

Now ....IPOB- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu
[/s]
These are the people we are talking about, people that have sold their brain for rice and 10k from Tinubu.
Tinubu urchins.

Tinubu will be president of NiJErIyA but that NiJErIyA would be without the Yorubas.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by ShadowCracker(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

I respect Baba Akintoye very much but you already have an Idea of how the result of that Election will go

When it comes to Political Power in the South West Tinubu has almost no contenders

That is why Tinubu is a Political Juggernaut in the West

There are many things I don’t like about Tinubu but he is the preferred Political leader of our People so we must deal with reality and respect the truth

Little wonders you are refered to as a Fulani Bororo because you think like one.
Is prof Akintoye a politician why bring politics to this ?.

Who even made Tinubu the political leader of Yorubas, you people hype that old fool so much.

Even Obj that as achieved what Thelfnubu can only dream of politically is not hyped that way.

Political juggernaut my arse cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

That is why Tinubu is still a Political Juggernaut in the West

There are many things I don’t like about Tinubu but he is the preferred Political leader of our People so we must deal with reality and respect the truth

In the South West Tinubu is the Political Power.

Free and fair election with only Yoruba intellectuals involved in the election.

Tinubu hijacked the Yoruba political structure because of the big financial war chest Lagos was able to give him. Money rules in Nigerian politics. He’s not as brilliant politically like most claim. Obasanjo for all his idiocy is more intelligent than him.

Tinubu is all wrong. He even has a fake name, Tinubu isn’t his real name. A fraud and a Fulani slave can’t be my leader.

12 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Little wonders you are refered to as a Fulani Bororo because you think like one.
Is prof Akintoye a politician why bring politics to this ?.

Who even made Tinubu the political leader of Yorubas, you people hype that old fool so much.

Even Obj that as achieved what Thelfnubu can only dream of politically is not hyped that way.

Political juggernaut my arse cheesy.

You’re right. Obasanjo is more astute politically. But I don’t like the both of them.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by ShadowCracker(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
OdudwaR:

You’re right. Obasanjo is more astute politically. But I don’t like the both of them.
Nobody likes any of both.
we all know who their allegiance to is to - Fulani caliphate.

Both would be disgraced when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Chimarto: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Built2last:
who annoy you na

In as far you're in Nigeria everything is annoying grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by kayusely70(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
OdudwaR:

You've spoken very well!
Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Christistruth00: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
OdudwaR:

Free and fair election with only Yoruba intellectuals involved in the election.

Tinubu hijacked the Yoruba political structure because of the big financial war chest Lagos was able to give him. Money rules in Nigerian politics. He’s not as brilliant politically like most claim. Obasanjo for all his idiocy is more intelligent than him.

Tinubu is all wrong. He even has a fake name, Tinubu isn’t his real name. A fraud and a Fulani slave can’t be my leader.

Free and fair Elections means all Yorubas will vote irrespective of status for either Tinubu or Prof Akinbanji

It is not only intellectuals that are Yorubas

There are Babalojas, Markets Women ,Area boys,Agberos, mechanics,farmers, petty traders they have the largest proportion of votes and Tinubu has Capitalised on their support successfully

40 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Nobody likes any of both.
we all know who their allegiance to is to - Fulani caliphate.

Both would be disgraced when the time comes.

Obasanjo doesn’t have any allegiance with Fulani and he was the one who wrestled power away from them. Obasanjo is a Machiavellian and that’s the reason he has survived everything. His biggest problem is that he cares more about Nigerian interests than Yoruba interests.

Tinubu on the other hand is very similar to Abiola but he sold himself as an Awoist. And he’s going to end up like the former.

Fulani were only able to get their hands on the power structure with Buhari and they will do everything they can to keep it because they see Tinubu as someone who would replicate what he did in Lagos (how he turned the state into his private estate) with Nigeria and they might end up losing out again like they did with Obasanjo.

Smart Yorubas who understand Fulanis know what the plan is. Tinubu won’t make it. He should be out there supporting the Yoruba cause because that’s the only thing that can prolong his life while covertly pushing one of his minions for presidency in 2023. So with that, he’ll win regardless of what the eventuality is.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Free and fair Elections means all Yorubas will vote irrespective of status for either Tinubu or Prof Akinbanji

It is not only intellectuals that are Yorubas

There are Babalojas, Markets Women ,Area boys,Agberos, mechanics,farmers, petty traders they have the largest proportion of votes and Tinubu has Capitalised on their support successfully

Tinubu gives these hungry people food and that’s the only reason he’s relevant. When you give a hungry man food, he’ll do whatever you ask him to do. It’s like giving a crack fiend some crack to smoke. Take that away and most of them would stone him. He has Lagos in his pocket and can afford to do that.

With the level of poverty in Nigeria, only intellectuals should be allowed to vote for a leader. And perhaps victims of Fulani carnage like farmers and hunters.

Prof. Banji Akintoye is the only Yoruba leader we know.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nexus25:
Lol, but you don't have to deploy the use of abusive words to ..

1. Show your disapproval of Tinubu

2. Disrespect the wish of others just because they don't align with yours.

Akintoye is not synonymous with Yoruba, neither is Tinubu. They are both at the opposing ends of a fanatical ideologue.

Lol. When someone says "I am Yoruba" " and their manner is not that of an Omoluabi then you don't need Einstein to interpret their origin or motivation.

41 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
OneTemplate:
Lol. When someone says "I am Yoruba" " and their manner is not that of an Omoluabi then you don't need Einstein to interpret their origin or motivation.

I guess your definition of “omoluabi” is having a fake name, fake certificates, drug trafficking, turning the capital of Yoruba commerce into a private estate and being a slave to Fulanis while they kill and kidnap poor Yorubas because of personal interests.

Give a hungry man a plate of food and he’ll fight the wall on your behalf. You miscreants aren’t true Yorubas. You’re omo ales.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by helinues: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
You can never be one even in your next life.

Be proud of your lineage, Chinedu

33 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nexus25(f): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
OneTemplate:

I was surprised at the level of insults and the disparaging names he called not only Tinubu but other well meaning Omoluabis. It is not a sin to disagree with what someone represents but presenting your disagreement in a way that is lacking in decorum and finesse is not only bad but shows you're not better than those you attempt to vilify

32 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by helinues: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nexus25:

I was surprised at the level of insults and the disparaging names he called not only Tinubu but other well meaning Omoluabis. It is not a sin to disagree with what someone represents but presenting your disagreement in a way that is lacking in decorum and finesse is not only bad but shows you're not better than those you attempt to vilify

You should know the people whose tantrum and insult are only their trade mark

28 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by ngadaAwo: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Omo Yoruba ni mi.
Tinubu is not my leader and he doesn't represent the Yoruba.

Obasanjo that betrayed Abiola and Awolowo does not speak on behalf of we the Yorubas.

Ayo Adebanjo is Afenifere leader and can only speak on behalf of Afenifere and not Yorubas.

I was at the meeting in Ibadan when Prof Banji Akintoye was elected as the Yoruba leader by all Yoruba groups.

Prof Banji Akintoye is our leader.
real omoluabis are waking up

God bless Yoruba land
God bless real omoluabis

Thunder scatter all Tinubu urchins nationwide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
OdudwaR:

I guess your definition of “omoluabi” is having a fake name, fake certificates, drug trafficking, turning the capital of Yoruba commerce into a private estate and being a slave to Fulanis while they kill and kidnap poor Yorubas because of personal interests.

Give a hungry man a plate of food and he’ll fight the wall on your behalf. You miscreants aren’t true Yorubas. You’re omo ales.

Joker. I am not the one trying to shove my Yoruba origin down the throat of others. Yorubas don't talk, think or act like you.

To Yorubas, hating someone should never leaves us disparaging their name and reputation deliberately or peddling lies and deceitful propaganda against them intentionally.

Trying to pass off Tinubu as some 'illiterate bum' you and even ten year olds in your family are better educated than , when he is actually the closest Yorubas have to Awolowo in terms of political leadership, just shows you are not Yoruba.

Yorubas, even when they hate you, don't dismiss or disparage your deserved standing in society or proven/verified achievements in life. That attribute is common to those who wake their parents with slap and their grandparents with sliding tackles.

Ironic an uncouth chap like you will call others "uneducated tout" when even some of MC Oluomo's lowest level Street boys I have met have more wisdom and intuitive respect than you will ever have. If I am an "omo ale" then you are the worst of the worst gutter Agbero.

40 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by helinues: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:

God bless Yoruba land
God bless real omoluabis

Una wailing and crying dey sweet us baje.

He who God bless, anyone trying to bring them down is only attracting thunder..

Continue switching monikers and be responding to yourself.

Eish!

31 Likes

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by ShadowCracker(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:
God bless Yoruba land God bless real omoluabis
Odua aa gbe wa o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by ShadowCracker(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:
You can never be one even in your next life.

Be proud of your lineage, Chinedu
You have be busted to be a Fulani Bororo.
Oya japa kuro ni bi bayi Omo Fulani.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader by Nexus25(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:

You should know the people whose tantrum and insult are only their trade mark

Yes, it's obvious the op is an impostor.

32 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) / Robbers Snatch Teachers’ Salaries In Yobe State / Asari Dokubo Says Yoruba, Hausa United Against Biafra, Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.