Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. (3379 Views)

Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Mightyhaiz: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Inconsequential fellow.
taa geraway you.. jobless straggler

grin
johnmartus:
Inconsequential fellow.
taa geraway you.. jobless straggler
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Whiteangel1234: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Amaechi2023:
Lol the southwest alone doesn't own APC, they can only permutate for it.

Now compare this 3 candidates and tell me who is much sellable with positive track records.

Tinubu southwest, Amaechi South south, Rochas Southeast.

Which is more sellable?
Amaechi is 55years, 2 years younger than rochas, 13 years younger than tinubu.

Secondly.
Amaechi has a remarkable records in his political career.
Best Governor of rivers state as well as the current most outstanding minister under Buhari.
Compared to tinubu and rochas.

Talk about working for APC.
Are you implying that Amaechi and Rochas were dormant in their fight for APC?
Amaechi was the internal blow to Jonathan in the 2015 election. He was that individual whose move made them vulnerable.
The southwest and tinubu has already been rewarded abundantly under APC.
Tinubu alone has over 3ministers as well as the vice president under APC.
So what other gain are you looking for?
Tinubu is equal to the task as well as amaechi and Rochas and to the party's best interest, it would be a better choice for the APC to vote in a more sellable candidate.
Which in majority opinion is Amaechi.
A Christian South who would field a Muslim northern deputy..
my brother this south west greediness is annoying . The enjoy most under Buhari many Projects , Ministerial Positions , vice President etc yet its not enough . this is 21st century and we are new Generation you cannot just come and be marginalizing us like you did our fathers it wont work in this age

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by ubyways(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Ameachi lack electoral values. Even there is no unity among the ApC family in river state. No wonder Apc dont have candidate for governorship election in river state.

Secondly northern leaders said it in 2015 that south_south shouldn't dream of presidency again. South-south should be thanking Obasanjo.

A typical mentality of a bigot, South South shouldn't dream of presidency because they are minority who lay the Golden egg which bigot like you survives upon. What benefits has Nigerian state gain from your region being in power for years?
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by edoboy74(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
The next president will come from southwest part of Nigeria. Southwest has work for this and Because of their tremendous efforts nobody Especially that southeast 5% can't stop southwest in 2023.

Some idiot continue rubbish Tinubu name everyday Because they believe it's only him can stop them from utilize thier ambition.

Tinubu is not saying anything regard 2023 yet. but if he so wish we will support him. And with help of our brothers and sisters in the north victory ascertain. Mind you Bini man or itsekiri and Urohobo will never vote against yoruba man. We have long relationships and nobody can break that.

Lols what did you smoke today my brother?
Stop living in dreams and fantasies you feel me?

Look, I have spent 22 years in the north( kano and kaduna) and I hail from Edo state.
Let me burst your bubbles, if PDP feed in a Hausa man to contest a Yoruba man be it Tinubu, believe me that Yoruba man will not win one local government in the entire Northwest region I’m can assure you and guarantee you 100%.

The Hausas and IGBOs have an endless war but believe you me, an average Igbo man will vote a Hausa man to Yoruba.

If a Yoruba man per day Tinubu come out for 2023 election, he will only pocket at least 80% of the entire south west and loose every other region to 0%

In Edo state bini as you made mention will not vote a Yoruba man, I know my people and don’t take us for a fool and give yourself false hope, look the entire south south knows how gullible and greedy a Yoruba man is. For the next 100 years Obasanjo will be the first and last Yoruba man to rule Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself, I pray and wish Tinubu contest for president coming 2023 against a Hausa candidate from PDP, the winning margin for PDP put you to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by edoboy74(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
PERIOD

WE PREFER TINUBU cool

Only of you have your Oduduwa republic sir, but we Nigerians reject the 88years old man... I’m sure he doesn’t even know the shortcut for PASTE & COPY in a computer system. We don’t need grandpas like that to rule. We don’t want any old vegetable to take us back to the old Stone Age
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by edoboy74(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
seunmsg:

If Amaechi is interested in contesting for president in 2023, he is welcome to join the race. He is a bonafide APC member and he has paid his dues. It is also importrent to note that the south west is not against the participation of people from the south south and south east in the primary election of APC. We are strongly in support of an all southern contest for the party's ticket just like we all contested for PDP's ticket in 1999. For this to happen, all southerners in APC must collectively speak with one voice and ask for the zoning of the party's ticket to the south.

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Ngige, Okorocha etc are all be encourgaed to contest for the ticket, we shall support whoever emerge from the primary. There is no enmity between the south west and the south south. In fact, we have nothing against our brothers from the south east even though they hate us so much.

This your speech eh. You see why I say Yoruba people are gullible & cunning

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Superwave: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Better go and work oode. Inside this hot sun.you think say Edo na Lagos abi
But he is telling the truth you n your father will cry blood when Tinubu become the president 2023 but if u cry pass blood ko Kan aye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by johnmartus(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Okay with all your ranting. I understand that Tinubu is your problem. You mentioned his name in numerous times before you can make your stupid point.

And for your information I schooled in uniben. I spent 5years. I served in Delta state. 1 year and 6month. After that I moved to kano I spent 6 years in kano. In 2015 I transferred to Jo's spent 2years before I was transferred to Lagos. And during my stayed in north I was able to visit 11 states and I learned a lot from them.

My point is that I can vouch for Bini and and itsekiri and urohbo and hausa people that they will chose Yoruba people 100 time before consider other tribe.

Stop pretending to be Edo. And if you are edo stop speaking for them Because I know them very well.
edoboy74:

Lols what did you smoke today my brother?
Stop living in dreams and fantasies you feel me?

Look, I have spent 22 years in the north( kano and kaduna) and I hail from Edo state.
Let me burst your bubbles, if PDP feed in a Hausa man to contest a Yoruba man be it Tinubu, believe me that Yoruba man will not win one local government in the entire Northwest region I’m can assure you and guarantee you 100%.

The Hausas and IGBOs have an endless war but believe you me, an average Igbo man will vote a Hausa man to Yoruba.

If a Yoruba man per day Tinubu come out for 2023 election, he will only pocket at least 80% of the entire south west and loose every other region to 0%

In Edo state bini as you made mention will not vote a Yoruba man, I know my people and don’t take us for a fool and give yourself false hope, look the entire south south knows how gullible and greedy a Yoruba man is. For the next 100 years Obasanjo will be the first and last Yoruba man to rule Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself, I pray and wish Tinubu contest for president coming 2023 against a Hausa candidate from PDP, the winning margin for PDP put you to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by johnmartus(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Age doesn't mean anything Especially in governance.
edoboy74:

Only of you have your Oduduwa republic sir, but we Nigerians reject the 88years old man... I’m sure he doesn’t even know the shortcut for PASTE & COPY in a computer system. We don’t need grandpas like that to rule. We don’t want any old vegetable to take us back to the old Stone Age
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by johnmartus(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
You are just misunderstood the whole thing. Say no to sentiment.
ubyways:

A typical mentality of a bigot, South South shouldn't dream of presidency because they are minority who lay the Golden egg which bigot like you survives upon. What benefits has Nigerian state gain from your region being in power for years?
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Matchingsquad10: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op, you're high on Oshogbo weed.
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Lipscomb(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mumu man.
johnmartus:
We don't want disunity. With Tinubu as a president Nigeria is going to be great.
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Jakemedg(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factshunter:
IBO is - PDP.

So, I really don't understand why ibos would want to reap where they did not sow in the first place. grin
How can IBO be PDP when people like Senator Rochas Okorocha defeated PDP 's Emeka Ihedioha during Gej 's tenure under the then opposition APC.
Is Olusegun Obasanjo an igbo man ?
What about all the South West PDP ex governors and Seyi Makinde are they igbos ?
What about the governors of Taraba, Benue, Sokoto, Bauchi ,Adamawa and the ex PDP northern governors ,are they igbos?
What about the PDP stronghold s in the North Central, North West, North East South West , are they also ibos ?
SE PDP has 3 out of 5 governors on the platform of the PDP while the other 2 are from the APGA and APC .
i'm surprised how a learned person like yourself will sit and type that the PDP is an Ibo party
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Jakemedg(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
We don't want disunity. With Tinubu as a president Nigeria is going to be great.
Did Southwest give APC 90% votes?
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by johnmartus(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yes in the 2015 general election.
Jakemedg:
Did Southwest give APC 90% votes?
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Jakemedg(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Yes in the 2015 general election.
Nope it wasn't up to that
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Johnmartus behold a wise man here.. don't leave him

instead of stirring up your ulcer unnecessarily,why not hold onto the Hem of his garment .. Better than screeching all over the place like a hen about to lay

bro, don't start another arguement
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by edoboy74(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Age doesn't mean anything Especially in governance.

Don’t be deceived or fooled with the Europeans or American leaders my brother, those guys at their old age are technologically more advance than what you can even imagine, let’s put that aside, those guys are more advance than the entire Africa a 90years old healthy man can rule, but over here in Africa our old Stone Age leaders can’t take us anywhere, even our youths are finding it hard to cope with modern technology talk more of one old man that can fully operate his phone or use the internet

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by edoboy74(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Okay with all your ranting. I understand that Tinubu is your problem. You mentioned his name in numerous times before you can make your stupid point.

And for your information I schooled in uniben. I spent 5years. I served in Delta state. 1 year and 6month. After that I moved to kano I spent 6 years in kano. In 2015 I transferred to Jo's spent 2years before I was transferred to Lagos. And during my stayed in north I was able to visit 11 states and I learned a lot from them.

My point is that I can vouch for Bini and and itsekiri and urohbo and hausa people that they will chose Yoruba people 100 time before consider other tribe.

Stop pretending to be Edo. And if you are edo stop speaking for them Because I know them very well.

Tinubu can never be my problem and Tinubu can never make Nigeria great, we are our own problem.

You are just saying bullshit my brother, you spent those amount of years in the north and yet you didn’t tell us what you learnt from them concerning casting their votes for a Yoruba man, in Edo state I stayed there for 9 good years and I am a full blooded edo son so you don’t tell me about edo state.

Shay 2023 will come and go... let’s see how a Yoruba man will rule.
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Salvador1: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Tinubu is a visionary leader. Nigeria will not regret for elect him as a president.
I strongly believe in Tinubu leadership.
oyibo cheesy
supu...

Tinubu foot soldier that can't compose a simple sentence is here flexing muscle with his Java phone grin
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Forumobserver12(m): 1:28am On Jul 04, 2020
Factshunter:
IBO is - PDP.

So, I really don't understand why ibos would want to reap where they did not sow in the first place. grin

What exactly do you mean by that phrase 'REAP WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW' Dr.Ogbonna Onu,Dr.Chris Ngige and Rochas Okorocha were all founding member of APC, why do you guys always find it so convenient to change rewrite history?
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Factshunter: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Forumobserver12:

What exactly do you mean by that phrase 'REAP WHERE THEY DID NOT SOW' Dr.Ogbonna Onu,Dr.Chris Ngige and Rochas Okorocha were all founding member of APC, why do you guys always find it so convenient to change rewrite history?

Founder of. ......Whaaaaaaat!!!!? shocked
That word " Founder ' tear ya mouth der!!!

grin grin
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by Lipscomb(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2020
Shut up there
johnmartus:
Re: Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. by johnmartus(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Are you okay
Lipscomb:
Shut up there

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched / As President Buhari Clocks 79, A Focus On Achievements, Challenges / Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.