Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly (452 Views)

I Want To Buy An Established Blog / How To Earn Much On Google Admob App - You Can Earn $300 To $500 Monthly / I Want To Buy An Established Blog With Over 10,000 Daily Pageviews (2) (3) (4)

My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
At the OP try and build your blog by yourself

Let's think of this how would someone earning upto $500 - $1000 on his/her blog every month sells it..

At what amount will he/she sell it to you..

Smile

If you are truly ready and serious to build a blog that you can be earning that amount or even building business out of it..

You can message me on WhatsApp to hold your hands along..

#Rules :
1.Blogging ain't getting quick rich

2. It requires hardwork, smart work and consistency

3. You need to invest on your blog... Tell me is there any business without a capital

Shalom
Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by 004gist: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm so you have not seen where blog earning $200,000k is sold? cool
Go to flipper and see where real blogger (Pakistani, indian, Philippines) grow blog and flip it.

At times you might want to cash out big, you just grow your blog, sell it and use the proceeds to invest offline.
A blog earning $1000 a month can be sold for $15k to $20k.

Now imagine where your blog earns 2000 USD monthly and you sold it for 45k USD... Thats over 20 million. And u use the money to build a mini duplex in self content and rent it out kiss

Some might calculate their monthly earnings and multiply it by 24 months.

10beast. Com was sold over 500k usd when it was earning 40k usd averagely

Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Actually my comment was basically point to Nigerians at the moment..

Believe me it will be very rear in this nation for a blogger to sell that kinds of blog

It's just like telling LindaIkeji to sell her blog for you..

Well I always don't force my opinion on people

The person selling it might have his/her own reasons best known to him/her for selling it like the one you just stated above or having more than one

But trust me it would be very hard for a serious blogger that wants to build a business out of his Blog sell that kind of blog
Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by 004gist: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hahahahaha u underrate Nigerian bloggers oh.
I have seen people that earn huge like 600$ daily.

So don't just assume because you haven't gotten to that level
Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by val4sure(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Some people sef... anyone can flip his or her blog for huge sum, one of my canada friend sold his for $45,000. A pet blog. He used the money and invest in another blog, repeating the same stuff he did on the blog he sold. Not everyone has the tenacity to hold onto a blog for long.

Brain lam sold his blog (The wire cutter) for $30 million to New York times even when the website is killing it. Do you think it would have been sold that much if the blog is not making thousands of dollars per month?
Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by fastseo: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Let the opp visit flipper honestly his orientation will change for ever.
Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Well people talked based on their orientation but the fact remains:

1. The post is directed to Nigerians, my dear don't be deceived it will be very hard for a serious business bloggers making constant $100 - upward every month sell his blog in this Nigeria.

Believe me it will..

Check the flippa you are talking about and tell me how many nigerians bloggers earning that amount put up their blog for sale

Tell me which niche are very common in Nigeria, tell me the amount the click from Nigeria traffic gives you..

The truth if any Nigerian blogger should exercise patient and build a blog upto it generating that amount

It will be very hard to sell that blog....

And what amount will he wants to sell it?

At what price will you buy it?

Are we not Nigerians, where people will negotiate your blog like, you will even be the one to say its better I keep on managing and enjoying my $100

I didn't say one can't see based on any reasons the buyer may have but its rare and scarce...

Believe me when I talk cos I don't used to talk just because I want to talk but I talked when I need to talk based on several experience even from my clients

Moral: You can build your blog from scratch ( Recommended) or buy

By the way big companies do that but it's rare cos all of them now higher web developer to build their site..
Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by fastseo: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mr opp stop stop arguing. What's 100$ per month?
I have blogs that each makes that in less than 2 days... I can wake up tomorrow and say oya I want to sell one for 20k$

Opp I have people that are very new to blogging confidently making @3000$ monthly
Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 05, 2020
Smile.......

You won bro
Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by monichannel: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Some people just conclude based on their limited knowledge. You don't know what Nigerians are doing, you think everybody comes out to shout about their online biz methods?

Visit flippa like someone rightly mentioned; I know Nigerians building and selling blogs that are earning $1,000 or more monthly. That's their full time business. The method is: setup, sell, rinse and repeat

Nigerian Adsense+domain Needed / FOUR HOURS LEFT: Please, Vote For Elon Musk To Stay / I Need A Frontend Developer For A One-off Project