Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Most Seos Will Not Beat Competitors On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Most Seos Will Not Beat Competitors On Google (437 Views)

6 SEM Tricks That Will Differentiate You From Your Competitors / Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors / Marketing Tactics To Steal From Your Competitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Seos Will Not Beat Competitors On Google by nadeemktk: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
A few weeks ago, I conducted a survey. Did you beat Google because competitors accused them of spam? Well, the result is ready, most people say that they can't beat the competition. Among the 159 answers, 111 or 70% of the answers were no. They did not report Google to competitors and accused them of spam. Forty-five respondents (28%) said yes, they participated in the competition. Three people voted for "other".

I was actually a little surprised by the results. I hope that more SEO webmasters will anonymously admit that they are competing with competitors on Google. I think these results indicate that there are quite strong sectors in the SEO industry.

(1) (Reply)

How To Boast Traffic Of New Website / Pls I Need A Wordpress Plugin Asap!!!! / Google Adsense Policy Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.