Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Took Frodd To The Toilet And Begged Him To Leave Venita For Me – Omashola (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Took Frodd To The Toilet And Begged Him To Leave Venita For Me – Omashola (vid (435 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Frodd To The Toilet And Begged Him To Leave Venita For Me – Omashola (vid by Royalhignness: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thursday night’s episode of the BBNaija: Pepper Dem Reunion had its focus on actress, Venita Akpofure , one of the most sought after female housemates of the season.

Venita, a mother, was linked with Omashola and Frodd in the Big Brother house and both men have during the reunion show, confirmed that they were both beguiled by Venita.

Omashola, shared how he’d talked to Frodd to leave Venita to him – an agreement which he says Frodd didn’t live up to.

Omashola revealed that when he realized that Frodd was still flirting around with Venita despite the talk they had, decided to kiss Esther (who Frodd was involved with too) to get at Frodd.

Omashola also revealed that at one point, he was ready to fight Frodd over Venita and risk being evicted from the show.

Watch videos below!

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-took-frodd-to-the-toilet-and-begged-him-to-leave-venita-for-me-omashola-video/

Re: I Took Frodd To The Toilet And Begged Him To Leave Venita For Me – Omashola (vid by OKorowanta: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
See your face!
Lost lust!
So na woman you find go there?
Re: I Took Frodd To The Toilet And Begged Him To Leave Venita For Me – Omashola (vid by doggedfighter(f): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Madness

(1) (Reply)

See The Crime The Police Are Investigating Cristiano Ronaldo's Son For / #bbnaija: Kaisha Calls Lucy An “old Cargo” In Midnight Fight (video) / Nigerian Female Singer "Dqueen" Denounce Of Feminism For Fame [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.