Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Encounter With Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With Jesus Christ Crucified (109 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
An encounter with Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified *alone will exchange our wicked heart inherited from Adam with the heart/life of Jesus*
“The heart is deceitful above all things And it is extremely sick; Who can understand it fully and know its secret motives? “I, the Lord, search and examine the mind, I test the heart, To give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds."
(Jeremiah 17:9-10 amp)
"Men can only reproduce human life, but the Holy Spirit gives new life from heaven"
(John 3:6 TLB)
Have you accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Lord and God ?
if *Yes*; Alleluia as I encourage you to receive grace for a consistent and progressive daily personal bible studies and prayer-fellowship with the Holy Spirit in these last days
if *no*; I encourage you to surrender your whole life to Jesus because by the sin of Adam *all human being inherited condemnation for sin yet God chose to show all human being mercy through the death of Jesus on the Cross and His condemnation to *hell-fire where he spent eternity* as a requirement for the punishment of all human sin then His resurrection from this physical and spiritual death which made Him the only being qualified to console His Father as an atonement for sin. Any human being who believes in Jesus Christ as his/her personal Lord and Saviour has surrendered *our adamic-nature to death on the Cross with Jesus and receives the new creation-nature/life of Jesus* such that he/she will not manifest sin again in his/her mortal-body, be held punishable for the *adamic-nature/life* and only manifests the lifestyle of Jesus Christ through the power of His Holy Spirit controlling and directing your mortal-body.
To accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour entails these 3-things:
Repentance: Because of adam's sin and its consequences inherited by every human being and your own personal sins at the moment you have knowledge of what is good and bad, you must accept that *you are a sinner who desires to have a sinless and pleasing life with God*
Faith in Jesus Christ: You must agree that *only through faith in the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary and his resurrection from the dead* can you become sinless and pleasing to God* hence asking Jesus to be the Lord and Saviour of your life.
Discipleship: You must ask Jesus Christ to fill you with His Holy Spirit so that you can continue to have a consistent and progressive fellowship/Lifestyle with the Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) within your whole mortal-body (spirit, soul and body) and all that you engage on this earthly existence through daily personal bible studies and prayers even as you join the local church community that the Holy Spirit leads you.
If you are ready to accept Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Saviour then you can make this prayer which comprises these 3-things explained above:
God, my Father I come to you now because I believe that I am a sinner,
I believe that Jesus Christ your only beloved Son died on the Cross of Calvary for my sin and the sins of all human being and I believe that He rose from the dead on the third day hence I accept Jesus as my own personal Lord and Saviour, fill me with your Holy Spirit who will keep me in consistent and progressive fellowship with you till Jesus comes again to rapture His Saints in Jesus Name. Amen.
If you have made this declaration of faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; you are welcome to the Family of GOD.
You can join any fellowship/Church close to you where Jesus Christ is preached as the *only means of human salvation* from the holy bible or you can comment on this write-up or my inbox for *a follow-up on your new life in Christ*
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Saviour before now but you have fallen back into sin(secret or public), you can confess them to Jesus Christ in your heart/mind/mouth right now and ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit who empowers us with grace never to sin again in all aspects of our lifestyle till biological death or the rapture of the Saints
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Saviour yet you have not backslidden, keep-on seeking mercy and grace to remain faithful to Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified till the end through daily bible studies, prayers, regular fellowship with the Holy Spirit, evangelism and discipleship.
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling or falling into sin, and to present you unblemished [blameless and faultless] in the presence of His glory with triumphant joy and unspeakable delight, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, before all time and now and forever. Amen. (Jude 1:24-25 amp)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry / Jesus Christ Crucified Prayed To Always Please His Father / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 15, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.