Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Daily Cry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Cry (109 Views)

Daily Cry / Daily Cry / Daily Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry by adefajosekayo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
<b>DAILY CRY</b>

There were two men who both had a son each, but it was discovered early that this boys were slowpoke. Tracing their family line, no one had ever been slowpoke before. The first man, being rich said: I will hire physicians to look after my son, and they will make him normal. The second man went to God and said: God i want to hire physicians to take care of my son, but I know all care is in your hand, a man cannot determine what a day will be but you alone, because you created everything.

Whenever you experience sucess, do not think it is by your own doing. Mathew 5:36, you cannot make a hair white or black, you cannot make and ant.

At the end of the story, the rich man's son remained slowpoke, while the other man's son became normal. Psalm 127:1 except the lord do a thing, no one is capable of doing it. No man can make sucess on his own. If it is possible, man will do all the unthinkable. Those who subscribe to the power in the ressurection of Christ genuinely will do exploit Daniel 11:32.

I cry, are you a man who beleive in himself alone? Do you think it is not neccessary to carry God along? Remember that you cannot predict when you will feel like urinating, you cannot tell tomorrow. Learn to commit your doings in God's hand, that you may not regret.
JOY

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Prayed To Always Please His Father / Daily Cry / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 15, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.