Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! (687 Views)

Gods Own Venture Goods And Services / Goods Haulage- Toyota 4runner, For Loading Trips/Sale/Rent/Hire Purchase / Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! by apakoso2020: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
hello house,
Kindly patronize my goods and services,I am here for you, Ready to give you the best at best price and best services.

Re: Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! by apakoso2020: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rice,semo tuwo, agric machines and reliable agric training are readily available, contact us for details
Re: Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! by LanreFasasi: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER

HE DOESN'T HAVE AM OFFICE. HE USES HIS RESIDENCE AT SHAKIRA TO DISGUISE AS OFFICE BECAUSE IT IS FAR AND PEOPLE WON'T BOTHER TO CHECK USING IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SCAM PEOPLE

ONE PERSON :

CASSAVA TUBERS FOR SALE

CASSAVA FARM FOR SALE

15000 LAYERS FOR SALE

HERBICIDES FOR SALE

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

FIBROID CURE

THE STYLE IS TO RUN AS MUCH ADVERTS AS POSSIBLE AND THEN DUPE PEOPLE SAME WAY HE DUPED ME. OF MY MONEY

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF

HE HAS MULTIPLE MONIKERS. BE SURE YOU SEARCH AND CONFIRM. DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH GRAPHIC DESIGNS

AFIS IS A SCAMMER
Re: Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! by peacealways: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Really
Re: Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! by LanreFasasi: 3:09am On Aug 18, 2020
peacealways:
Really

Yes. Stay in touch. I will find time to type all that transpired between us both and post screenshots

I recorded a couple of our calls to which he doesn't know.
Re: Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! by Dowenship(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2020
LanreFasasi:
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER

HE DOESN'T HAVE AM OFFICE. HE USES HIS RESIDENCE AT SHAKIRA TO DISGUISE AS OFFICE BECAUSE IT IS FAR AND PEOPLE WON'T BOTHER TO CHECK USING IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SCAM PEOPLE

ONE PERSON :

CASSAVA TUBERS FOR SALE

CASSAVA FARM FOR SALE

15000 LAYERS FOR SALE

HERBICIDES FOR SALE

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

FIBROID CURE

THE STYLE IS TO RUN AS MUCH ADVERTS AS POSSIBLE AND THEN DUPE PEOPLE SAME WAY HE DUPED ME. OF MY MONEY

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF

HE HAS MULTIPLE MONIKERS. BE SURE YOU SEARCH AND CONFIRM. DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH GRAPHIC DESIGNS

AFIS IS A SCAMMER
grin..u dey follow this guy back to back
Re: Please Patronize My Goods And Services,i Am Here For You! by LanreFasasi: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dowenship:
grin..u dey follow this guy back to back

He duped me fine. I will make sure he doesn't dupe another innocent soul

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Snake Is This? / Fairly Used Irrigation Materials For Sale. / Manure Dryer 09094538736

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.