Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Type Of Snake Is This? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Type Of Snake Is This? (674 Views)

Please Which Specie Of Snake Is This / What Kind Of Snake Is This / What Type Of Snake Is This Killed On My Farm Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Snake Is This? by Megadixh: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nlanders please help me identify this creature, especially its habitat.

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by visiondee(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
the name na snakomeatipot.... Don't ask me how I take know... I just know it most times ends in someone's pot.... If lala catch you as u dey kill im goons....

I sell vehicles and real estate, patronise me for juicy offers. I also help in selling your cars and properties
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by frbona: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
visiondee:
the name na snakomeatipot.... Don't ask me how I take know... I just know it most times ends in someone's pot.... If lala catch you as u dey kill im goons....

I sell vehicles and real estate, patronise me for juicy offers. I also help in selling your cars and properties
[/s]
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by frbona: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Megadixh:
Nlanders please help me identify this creature, especially its habitat.
More photos will help.
Is it limbless, describe its body markings.
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by visiondee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
frbona:
[s][/s]
Bros, I follow u talk? talk the name if you sabi am. I dey wait you for junction make u no pass my street because I don mark ya face grin
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by Megadixh: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
frbona:

More photos will help.
Is it limbless, describe its body markings.

It was killed in our neighborhood and i was just so surprised how such creature got access to the compound. The pic you are seeing was snapped outside the compound after it was killed and it is just this pic i have. It is a limbless snake.
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by ouzo1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
thats a plain belly water snake
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by Megadixh: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
ouzo1:
thats a plain belly water snake

Please can you explain more. Because i am still trying to figure out how it got there. The only thing unusual in the compound is an abandoned borehole.
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This? by Mide3367: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Wait uncle lalasticlala is coming to teach u

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Large Quantities Of Raw Cassava Tubers / What Is Stopping You From Taking Investment Actions? / A Fairly Used Lay Flat Of Double Ridge With Connector And Fertigator For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.