Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) (1517 Views)

TECNO To Hold Its Annual Flagship Product Launch Event In Dubai / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark / 10 Secret Youtube Tricks Every User Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by TrollKiller(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
1. Go to your bank

2. Withdraw 50k from your account

3. Go to the nearest tecno office and buy a spark
5 or pouvoir 4

4. Sell or dash out your device and use it as change.

Oh, you don't want to buy new phone? You want to upgrade directly from the one you presently own?
Sorry oh bro/sis, na that version way you see when you switch the phone on for the first time, na there the phone go die put. I assure you.

18 Likes

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by offset67(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2020

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Randerl: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
TrollKiller:
1. Go to your bank

5 or pouvoir 4

Oh, you don't want to buy new phone? You want to upgrade directly from the one you presently own?
Sorry oh bro/sis, na that version way you see when you switch the phone on for the first time, na there the phone go die put. I assure you.

Epic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Flytime: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
TrollKiller:
1. Go to your bank

5 or pouvoir 4

bros you no good o

1 Like

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by synticate: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
TrollKiller:
1. Go to your bank

5 or pouvoir 4

You are wicked...

1 Like

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Best advice given is either you take it or leave it
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Well said cheesy
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by KrazyDave16(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Transsion users right now

6 Likes

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Buho(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
TrollKiller:
1. Go to your bank

5 or pouvoir 4

I followed the steps, but I'm stuck at #2, I'm at the bank now trying to get the 50k, but they said it ain't up to that in my account. Anyway around this?

9 Likes

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Buho:
I followed the steps, but I'm stuck at #2, I'm at the bank now trying to get the 50k, but they said it ain't up to that in my account. Anyway around this?
hahaha.... maybe the op omitted number zero(0) which is, find a lucrative job and save money. grin
Buho:
hahaha.... maybe the op omitted number zero(0) which is, find a lucrative job and save money.

8 Likes

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by horlahwaley(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op, This table your shaking ehn...They will soon come for your head.

Tanssion users be like

2 Likes

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by ddjay: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2020
TrollKiller:
1. Go to your bank

5 or pouvoir 4

The best post on nairaland, oga you are a good friend.

2 Likes

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Jacku: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin. I thought they upgrade there Android version na
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by bigcee(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lwkmd grin grin grin this guy kee me grin grin grin

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Freelancerx: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ko necesstri oo
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by reigncalif1: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Are u sure this op go make heaven so
see how I just clicked enter think say I don land Android 10 self
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Chuksteric(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Lol
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by skywalker240(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Trolly, come and enter heaven let me see
grin
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Corroro: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Haaa, well I know for sure you musnt break the bank to get a new TECNO phone, you could easily make a swap at carlcare to land a brand new phone
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by iamgprince: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
;Dnawa 4 u op
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Transsion Users..

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by sunshineV(f): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2020
transsion users when they see this thread

2 Likes

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by losdiose(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
TrollKiller:
1. Go to your bank

5 or pouvoir 4

Epic ooooo

Boooooooo.b

Wetin man no go read for NL

As funny as it is. Na d truth u just outline.

Fatality

Dis laff no wan gree stop

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Hakeem12(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
TrollKiller:
1. Go to your bank

5 or pouvoir 4

transsion marketers

3 Likes

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by TrollKiller(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by selfdefence: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
you mustnt break the bank to upgrade, just visit carlcare and make a swap wink
Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by TrollKiller(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
selfdefence:
you mustnt break the bank to upgrade, just visit carlcare and make a swap wink
And add money just because I want to upgrade my android version?

Something that the cheapest Nokia phone does for free?

1 Like

Re: How To Upgrade Your Tecno To Android 10 (secret Tips) by Leonidas8(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2020
TrollKiller:

And add money just because I want to upgrade my android version?

Something that the cheapest Nokia phone does for free?
You dey mind the shameless marketer ni

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Welcome Back My Airtel Sim? / Google Pixel 2 Xl 128gb For 40k / Samsung Galaxy A11 VS Xiaomi Redmi 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.