Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How To Fix A Sedentary Lifestyle: Effective Way To Combat Sedentary Lifestyle - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Fix A Sedentary Lifestyle: Effective Way To Combat Sedentary Lifestyle (156 Views)

Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja / Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos / 30 Best Ways To Combat Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A Sedentary Lifestyle: Effective Way To Combat Sedentary Lifestyle by israelkings10: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Advances in technologies have certainly made our lives easier, but they also made us lazy and adopt a more sedentary lifestyle. Less exercises, moving less and sitting more has been linked to a number of health conditions, and is believed to be the main cause of the obesity epidemic.

Think about how much sitting you do per day: sitting in the car or sitting in the train to work, sitting at your 8-hour desk job, sitting during your lunch break, sitting on the commute home, and sitting on the couch after a long day of work to unwind with some television.

With modern advances, many of us are unfortunately sitting around most of the day and have little or no exercise. Also because of today's sedentary life, our leisure time which used to involve more activity now involves scrolling through instagram, watching TV, playing video games, and the like.

Research published in 2010 found inactivity and sitting for a longer than four hours per day increases the risk for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and a number of other obesity-related conditions.

READ MORE>> http://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/07/sedentary-lifestyle-effects-and.html
Re: How To Fix A Sedentary Lifestyle: Effective Way To Combat Sedentary Lifestyle by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
I love my sedentary life. It counters my physical work-lifestyle. I also ensure to exercise every other day and will soon include thirty minute nightly walks for cardio. Everyone should enjoy the soft life of leisure, our forefathers worked too hard to ensure we live in abundance.
Re: How To Fix A Sedentary Lifestyle: Effective Way To Combat Sedentary Lifestyle by israelkings10: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
You already said it, that you exercise every other day.

But a lifestyle with no exercise is dangerous to our health

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing / How To Handle A Job You Don't Like / Speaking Out Is Ok!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.