Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Network Providers And Banks Keeps Sending You Message To Recharge From Them - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Network Providers And Banks Keeps Sending You Message To Recharge From Them (165 Views)

An Employer Sent The Above Message To His Employees / 5 Reasons Why Network Marketing Is Important And Reasons You Should Start It NOW / Response I Got After Sending Happy Teachers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Network Providers And Banks Keeps Sending You Message To Recharge From Them by Boblorhd(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Have you ever wondered why Network providers(MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9 mobile) and Banks keeps sending you messages about you recharging your line and buying data. Like me MTN and Wema Bank sends me message daily reminding me that I can Top up easily from them.

They do this because of the profit they get when you buy airtime, data and they don't want to lose you. In short they are making a lot from you not even now that there is a stay at home rule that makes the data demand larger.

But do you know you can make money from those little recharge and data subscription you do just the way Network providers and Banks does?

Here comes a platform that allows you get paid for all the transactions you make, getting paid for what you are buying, isn't that interesting? You can even earn from other people's transaction.

The platform is recharge and get paid, to join this league.

[url=/JoinRAGP]Click here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Designer In The Dxb Design Bootcamp / Free Online Training / Airtel, Avaya Partner To Enable Remote Work, Learning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.