Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP (1542 Views)

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International / NANS, SUG President Clash At The South Africa Embassy In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by anochuko01(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
COM ADEGBOYE OLATUNJI REGAINS STUDENTSHIP

It is we pleasure we write to announce the reinstatement of the SUG President, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, today Friday 3RD of July, 2020.
It should be recalled that the Polytechnic authority announced the suspension of Com. Olatunji following the purported arrest and allegations raised against him without investigation nor trial by the panel of the institution. It is in line with this that we demanded for the unconditional reinstatement of our comrade for he has not been convicted by the court at which the trial is ongoing.

On Tuesday, 30TH of June, 2020, the Action Committee represented by the NANS OGUN Chairman, NAOSS(Ogun) National President and TASUED Students Union President attended a meeting chaired by the Secretary to the State Government with the Director of DSS, SA to the Governor on Security, Students Matters, Com. Akeem Ambali(Ogun NLC ex chairman) and the Rector present. The Committee presented three core demands of the struggle which are; the unconditional reinstatement of his studentship, reinstatement as SUG President and withdrawal of trumped-up charges against our comrades. The meeting agreed that it has the power to call for his reinstatement as a student but shall leave the court to take its decision on the case before the magistrate. We believe it is in line with this the reinstatement by the institution was done.

We appreciate the intervention of the state government, the DSS, Com Ambali and office of the SA on Students Matters to the governor for conveying this fruitful meeting. Our special gratitude goes to the ever radical Nigerian Students who despite all odds has chosen to remain on the side of the truth unlike the impostors who came to sellout some days before.

We continue to appreciate the intervention of NANS National which has made the struggle much easier.
As the SA on Students Matters to the governor presents the letter of his studentship reinstatement to the Action Committee, we want to urge ever progressive Nigerian Students and well meaning Nigerians to remain resolute until a total victory is recorded.
In this regard, we call on the progressive Nigerian Students to come in solidarity to the magistrate court, Ifo Local Government, where our comrade shall appear for his defence on Friday, 10TH of July, 2020.

A luta Continua !

SIGNED:
ACTION COMMITTEE ON THE REINSTATEMENT OF COM. ADEGBOYE Adejuwon Emmanuel Olatunji

1 Like

Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by uniqueboi1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hehehee... No be Nigeria again
Morally bankrupt country. Smh
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by decatalyst(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Hehehee... No be Nigeria again
Morally bankrupt country. Smh

Don't conclude...

We couldn't get what is the truth or the allegation(arrested in the midst of cultists) from the write up.

Well, so far the "truth" prevails, no wahala.
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Hedonisco: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nigeria is irreparably damaged. A country where injustice struts around with self-righteous arrogance and abject impunity, while everyone sings and dances to discordant tunes depending on where their sympathies and biases lie. A country where morals, rules, laws, and everything in between are manipulable and arbitrarily interpreted according to the interests and prejudices at stake. A country of very useless, disgusting hypocrites.

Just reading that 'restoration of studentship' letter with the pathetic reasons adduced for the institution's action makes my blood boil.

God forbids.
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Drsnives(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
na them them
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Isaacvin(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Hedonisco:
Nigeria is irreparably damaged. A country where injustice struts around with self-righteous arrogance and abject impunity, while everyone sings and dances to discordant tunes depending on where their sympathies and biases lie. A country where morals, rules, laws, and everything in between are manipulable and arbitrarily interpreted according to the interests and prejudices at stake. A country of very useless, disgusting hypocrites.

Just reading that 'restoration of studentship' letter with the pathetic reasons adduced for the institution's action makes my blood boil.

God forbids.

Please dont jump into conclusion on this one. U need to know the full gist. Na my sch e happen oo
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Isaacvin(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2020
I am really happy for him.
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Pathokpo: 1:03am On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Hedonisco post=91343586] Nigeria is irreparably damaged. A country where injustice struts around with self-righteous arrogance and abject impunity, while everyone sings and dances to discordant tunes depending on where their sympathies and biases lie. A country where morals, rules, laws, and everything in between are manipulable and arbitrarily interpreted according to the interests and prejudices at stake. A country of very useless, disgusting hypocrites.

God forbids. [/q
Wait, was this not the guy on full regalia (temple chairman council of elders)? when he was arrested together with the the temple head who was shot on his leg. In Fela's voice "I SORRY FOR NIGERIA". These are the type of people that would later graduate and become one of our leaders. I fear for the future of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Passionate888: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Drsnives:
na them them
no be lie
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Trust NBM, the top guys have made some top calls and now he's off... We all saw the clips,no setup there, the guy wear full regalia. The Nigerian justice system is just a joke...i thought there's a law banning all cult activities in higher institutions and if am not mistaken,he should have also signed some affidavit while he's doing his clearance...that should be enough ground to send him to jail..but the school has shameful bowed to pressure from above and reinstated this cultists. This is only going to make his kind have more impunity...they are only going to get bolder...the worst is coming for them...

3 Likes

Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Isaacvin:

Please dont jump into conclusion on this one. U need to know the full gist. Na my sch e happen oo
So what's the full gist? Was the guy there or not, abi na drama club them b de do for night when them catch them?
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by ceeceeuwa: 3:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Them Don press button!
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by gentlestdude(m): 4:49am On Jul 04, 2020
some idiots still thinks he was set up
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by kingthreat(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Hope he has learnt his lessons.
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by ERockson: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2020
This country is lawless, they should have waited for the position of the court on the matter before restating him anyhow
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Isaacvin(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

So what's the full gist? Was the guy there or not, abi na drama club them b de do for night when them catch them?

No b even night!

They(vigilante/landlords) claim to catch him in d bush in broad day light during initiation on Sunday. They were not able to show us(students/public) atleast on object they found at d spot(not even razor blade talkless of cutlass or gun).

He was taken to his hostel on campus and the one off-campus and still dey couldn't find anything incriminating!

And mind u oga, T.J has just raised a campaign against the landlords concerning the hike of house rent for students in Ilaro as at that time.

See! Make we leave "Matter for Mathias". We no b fool! It was pure CONSPIRACY!!! let me jst cut it short here!

Poly Ilaro made a big mistake for taken the news without investigating.
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by anochuko01(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Isaacvin:

No b even night!

They(vigilante/landlords) claim to catch him in d bush in broad day light during initiation on Sunday. They were not able to show us(students/public) atleast on object they found at d spot(not even razor blade talkless of cutlass or gun).

He was taken to his hostel on campus and the one off-campus and still dey couldn't find anything incriminating!

And mind u oga, T.J has just raised a campaign against the landlords concerning the hike of house rent for students in Ilaro as at that time.

See! Make we leave "Matter for Mathias". We no b fool! It was pure CONSPIRACY!!! let me jst cut it short here!

Poly Ilaro made a big mistake for taken the news without investigating.
i have been trying to stay away from this topic but your post creates another angle to this whole thing. How then would they wear those regalia on a fully grown man?? was he bewitched?
Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by Isaacvin(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
anochuko01:

i have been trying to stay away from this topic but your post creates another angle to this whole thing. How then would they wear those regalia on a fully grown man?? was he bewitched?

Good question!!! If u still have the first video wen he was brought to school with the wounded guy, u will hear somebody behind the camera saying "won se wo aso yen fun won ni bi ba yi" meaning "the regalia was put on them here!".

He was asked the same question at Police headquarters in "Elewe eran Abeokuta" he said the vigilantes put the regalia on him, he did not know where they got it from.
(Definitely the vigilantes have some questions to answer)

The next question anyone would want to ask is "Was he sleeping wen the regalia was put on him?"

He said he didnt know how it all happened until he got to elewe eran.

Lets just b careful the way we judge things we see online. I am not supporting any motive(him or the vigilantes) HERE!!! But the arrest look like a frame up!

Re: SUG President Allegedly Caught In Cult Activities REGAINS STUDENTSHIP by anochuko01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Isaacvin:

Good question!!! If u still have the first video wen he was brought to school with the wounded guy, u will hear somebody behind the camera saying "won se wo aso yen fun won ni bi ba yi" meaning "the regalia was put on them here!".

He was asked the same question at Police headquarters in "Elewe eran Abeokuta" he said the vigilantes put the regalia on him, he did not know where they got it from.
(Definitely the vigilantes have some questions to answer)

The next question anyone would want to ask is "Was he sleeping wen the regalia was put on him?"

He said he didnt know how it all happened until he got to elewe eran.

Lets just b careful the way we judge things we see online. I am not supporting any motive(him or the vigilantes) HERE!!! But the arrest look like a frame up!
This is serious then.
i finished from fpi in 2015 and i can tell that they dont condone cultism to such extent so i was surprised when i aw this news.
lets wait and see how it goes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Barber Fakes His Death After Being Attacked By Man Whose Wife He Slept With / Residents Push Down NEPA Official Who Try To Disconnect Their Electricity. / Grandma That Set Grandchildren, Daughter-in-law, And Son Ablaze In Ondo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.