Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres (70433 Views)

FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons / Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by konkonbilo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Hollykid: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMDB169lDA
How to use unlimited windscribe VPN for free
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Lucifer1419: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bhadmus77:
Earth is Healing..
It's a gradual Process..only few can relate tho

**MODIFIED**
Please my fellow Nigerians. Let's be awake, We have less than 15,000 active cases in Nigeria.
As at yesterday, the media report over 26,000 cases. And we get scared forgetting that that 26,000 cases contains both Discharged Patients and Dead Victims.
Subtract the Discharged Cases and Death recorded, the active cases are just less than 15k

this government still they on this scam.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Lucifer1419: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
EliteBiz:
From my experience in life as a Nigerian, trusting Nigerian government is like trusting a snake. They don't care about the masses, they just make it seem like they do.
. Stupid government with stupid laws that has no benefit for the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Tilykay(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Millennialaku:
what of tertiary institutions

Keep enjoying the online classes.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by farem: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
fergie001:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-lagos-fixes-august-3-for-partial-resumption-of-schools

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1279086988461699072?s=19

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1279087250609930240?s=19

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1279087432219189248?s=19

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1279090950904721408?s=19

This government or governor seems not to know that there are also graduating pupils in primary schools (Common Entrance for Primary Schools) . Aren't they part of the schools in Lagos?

Is government waiting for when the timetable for entrance exams into federal schools is announced before start running around like soaked ducks?
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by emeone: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
God will punish you.
SanwoEko.
Ur Brain is full of Corona.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hotels, bars, nightclubs, beaches... to remain closed.

government always truncates BROTHELS in their lists, as if they don't know that they operate almost every corner of Lagos State grin grin

hypocrites.

if them see me inside brother tonight, make dem born dem well to come arrest me.
dem go tell me where the government ever mentioned brothel in their lists.

las las, we go drag ourselves go court. grin grin

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by mauceltravels: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Its probably because they have understood how the virus operate. Again people are tired of staying home.
englishmart:
When the cases was 75 only, our company shut down. Two weeks later there was a nationwide lockdown. Now that the lockdown is really supposed to begin, we're opening schools, churches and places of gathering with no proper faculties to curb the spread. Nobody is even scared anymore. There's fire on the mountain, but no one is running. God help us
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Rextizzle(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by FLYFIRE(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
The rich of this world (Bill Gates, George Soros, Obama, Clinton etc) HAVE an AGENDA to PUT EVERYONE UNDER THEIR CONTROL (One World Order). Just today 3rd Juy 2020 look what they have done. Churches HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM SINGING & WORSHIP EVEN WITH MASKS ON.

These people OPENED ABORTION CENTRES while they LOCKED churches until Trump declared places of worship essential & opened them.

GOD RULES IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN..THEY WILL BE GIVEN CAPITAL DISGRACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Emma1Oj(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
the earth quake that will strike this sanwo olu with the nonsense decision he's taken is still doing press up.. so he has opened up children's to covid419 y pple business and religious centers that's more coordinated has been closed for months now..
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by lawalbo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin
osamz007:
PROPRIETORS GO HAPPY EHN! WHICH ONLY SS3 ..

THEM GO SURPRISE SAY MONDAY MORNING

JSS1-SS3 GO RESUME FULL FULL.

LAGOS WEY I SABI

NO TIME.
grin grin
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by earnit1: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
ok
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by kingandamy4life(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
There mus really be an agenda of the evil ones concerning the churches in Lagos state. How come everything is working and they have refused to open churches....God is only giving you people time but when he decides to act am sure they know God is unstoppable
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by mechanics(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Most people are not wearing the masks in Minna.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by obonujoker(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
FLYFIRE:
The rich of this world (Bill Gates, George Soros, Obama, Clinton etc) HAVE an AGENDA to PUT EVERYONE UNDER THEIR CONTROL (One World Order). Just today 3rd Juy 2020 look what they have done. Churches HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM SINGING & WORSHIP EVEN WITH MASKS ON.

These people OPENED ABORTION CENTRES while they LOCKED churches until Trump declined places of worship essential & opened them.

GOD RULES IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN..THEY WILL BE GIVEN CAPITAL DISGRACE

They have failed already because the Lord Jesus Christ is in control

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
englishmart:
[s][b] When the cases was 75 only, our company shut down. Two weeks later there was a nationwide lockdown. Now that the lockdown is really supposed to begin, we're opening schools, churches and places of gathering with no proper faculties to curb the spread. Nobody is even scared anymore. There's fire on the mountain, but no one is running. God help us
[/b[/s]]
I keep telling you Nigerians that keep calling for another lockdown, must you wait for the country to officially declare it before you lock up yourselves?
Seeing that another lockdown is apparently not coming, why not go DIY then, must you drag the entire country with you into another fruitless exercise in the name of a lockdown.
I'm sure you went out today,but you will come online and be screaming lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by bluefilm: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
If dem say make people wey dey fight coronavirus fire for fire all over the world to come out, you wan tell me say our own goffment go follow fall out? grin

Na to just dey copy copy others we sabi?

Show me coro naa?

For wia?!

Oya, show me the people wey the coro don tidy finish?

Who sai?!

But since every other country dey lock down, oya make we follow dem too lock down sharp sharp.

Now dem don dey reopen, oya make we follow dem reopen kwa sharp sharp.

After all no be only me waka come.

Naija sef. grin
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by chukemmang(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bhadmus77:
Earth is Healing..
It's a gradual Process..only few can relate tho

**MODIFIED**
Please my fellow Nigerians. Let's be awake, We have less than 15,000 active cases in Nigeria.
As at yesterday, the media report over 26,000 cases. And we get scared forgetting that that 26,000 cases contains both Discharged Patients and Dead Victims.
Subtract the Discharged Cases and Death recorded, the active cases are just less than 15k

Only retards will think this way. How many is the population of Nigeria? How many is the number of the total tests carried out till date? Is that even up to 1% of the total population of the whole Nigeria? The only inaccuracy by NCDC is that the numbers they release daily is a lot more less than the actual number of infected cases in Nigeria because the test rate is as slow as a snail.

I don't know why there are so many retards in Nigeria? And now one of then has opened schools. Responsible parents should better keep their children at home.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Bluntemperor: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
LosC:
Alright.

For students in tertiary institutions, the Governor said “they’ll continue to enjoy their online academic activities”, until the state takes a decision on physical resumption.

D cheesy which online class?

I wander o!
In fact,you are a genius!
Ability and wisdom to discern truth from lies is rare in today's indomie generations age.
After all,this generation is dollars and naira for settlement as they easily forget the past.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by raphy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
other countries has resume schools.since.nigeria..playing polithief .
no body care for teachers well.fare..monkey de chop baboon DA beg
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Sheedeensen(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Loose generation!
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by raphy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
mechanics:
Most people are not wearing the masks in Minna.
are you a mechanic in minna ? I have a faulty Benz pls I need you tommorw.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by khalids: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
how does this make any sense , you said no boarding . so what will students that don't leave in lagos do.
if you can't make provision for all then keep the schools closed
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Mhizhelen001(f): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
This corona is so tiring. Government should just open all sectors because whether they are closed or not corona will still spread.
SANWOLU WE ARE TIRED!!!!
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Ken4Christ: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is an attack on the Church. In any case, Churches can hold meetings in cell groups of between 10 - 20 persons. Get the cell leaders trained and monitor them. You can place order for materials on how to organize successful home Cell meetings. If you are interested, drop your WhatsApp contact and I will give you details.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Omg?! Till August again??
Pls lend a hand of assistance i've been a casualty of this for too long..I plead
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by manontree: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
The LASG is doing well. The virus is everywhere. If you have had a bad headache, typical malaria symptoms involving Anosmia (loss of smell), its very likely 99% COVID, especially where most family members around were down also

This is everywhere people. Everyone be careful. Schools must remain shut, churches and mosques same

You are even lucky this govt cares. They are doing many people a big favour

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by duality(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
englishmart:
When the cases was 75 only, our company shut down. Two weeks later there was a nationwide lockdown. Now that the lockdown is really supposed to begin, we're opening schools, churches and places of gathering with no proper faculties to curb the spread. Nobody is even scared anymore. There's fire on the mountain, but no one is running. God help us

What exactly do you want
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Adigun2018(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
I don't understand this country again, how many of Nigeria institutions are offering online class.

Or are they referring to the YouTube videos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.