Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres (70427 Views)

FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons / Lagos Gives Traders At Computer Village POWA Complex 24 Hours To Vacate Property / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2020
bolaj84:
Contact?

You can also check my signature and profile for more details
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Bluntemperor: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Mascot57:
We are progressing..

Yes,agreed,but why is Lagos State saying -NO Boarding,when Majority of the Students in SS3 -Model Colleges are borders,so how do you want Students in Badagry to be going to Meran,Aggege every day:to and fro.
Is that a Policy or fairness.Please,bring this abnormal situation to the Governor and surely,he would do something about it.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Brunicekid(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Yes,agreed,but why is Lagos State saying -NO Boarding,when Majority of the Students in SS3 -Model Colleges are borders,so how do you want Students in Badagry to be going to Meran,Aggege every day:to and fro.
Is that a Policy or fairness.Please,bring this abnormal situation to the Governor and surely,he would do something about it.
Exactly...Students in Federal Schools that aren't domiciled in the states of the schools... What will they do
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Raypawer(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Be very careful, how come Church still remains closed?
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by LiveLifeHub(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2020
englishmart:
When the cases was 75 only, our company shut down. Two weeks later there was a nationwide lockdown. Now that the lockdown is really supposed to begin, we're opening schools, churches and places of gathering with no proper faculties to curb the spread. Nobody is even scared anymore. There's fire on the mountain, but no one is running. God help us
see I was scared at first but when hunger wire you, when I started eating spoilt food just to survive and sleep on empty stomach at times. the fear of covid19 vanished asap. See most people like me have not been collecting salary since April and most of us don't have any other source of income.

you can still likely survive covid19 but not hunger. I supported the lockdown too but hunger has made me irrational now.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by cuteboy2: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
LosC:
Alright.

For students in tertiary institutions, the Governor said “they’ll continue to enjoy their online academic activities”, until the state takes a decision on physical resumption.

grin cheesy which online class?

I was also scratching my head trying to figure out where the online class is being enjoyed. Is it in the moon? I wonder why government in Nigeria love telling lies with no conscience
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by Pymetrics: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
coconat:
d problem is dt der r so many fraudsters on ds data sales using whatsapp nmbas to deceive us. we no know d genuine ones again. i dey fear naija now 4 online mata...

You can give me a trial. I have sold to some people here on NL. I have my name to protect I swear by Almighty Allah I will never cheat on you. Just try me with 1gb first.
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by yoursidenigga(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
englishmart:
When the cases was 75 only, our company shut down. Two weeks later there was a nationwide lockdown. Now that the lockdown is really supposed to begin, we're opening schools, churches and places of gathering with no proper faculties to curb the spread. Nobody is even scared anymore. There's fire on the mountain, but no one is running. God help us

stop talking rubbish online
Re: Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres by suremanpatriot: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2020
suremanpatriot:

EARLY PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.
FOCUS MED ATTENTION ON THE VULNERABLE AND YOU SEE HIGHER RECOVERIES NOT DEATHS.
MR.GOVR STOP WASTING RESOURCES TRYING TO TEST EVERYONE,CALL UPON ALL LAGOS CITIZENS WITH RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS,LIKE ASHMA, BRONCHITIS,LUNG ISSUES OF CHAIN SMOKERS,LIVER CIROSIS ETC.FOR SPECIAL SPEEDY ATTENTION.THAT IS HOW YOU CURB THE DEATHS. AND STEP UP IN CLEANING UP LAGOS BETTER, DIRTY ENVIRONMENT IS BREEDING GROUND FOR MICROBES.

THE SUPREMACY OF FAITH IN GOD REIGNS SUPREME. ALLOW THE CHURCHES TO OPEN AND PRAY AWAY THIS PLAGUE, IT IS THE SPIRITUAL THAT CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.