Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) (53160 Views)

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Blackking98(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2020
nonhuman:
This guy don't like Yoruba
You have baba and osinbajo in aso Rock, you also have tinubu. Ask them for palliatives

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Iceberg3: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Why shud yorubas like him??

He practically marginalized the south west in his regime

But Adeshina is still soaring high today globally.

May God treat you people same way you treated him.
Killdemboth
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Vanzcharles(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

grin

None of them is worth defending
grin Abi ooo
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Killdemboth: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Why shud yorubas like him??

He practically marginalized the south west in his regime
Then why should he like Yoruba??
Sense people, you want to always play the innocent and victimized when you are the dragon himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:

Then why should he like Yoruba??
Sense people, you want to always play the innocent and victimized when you are the demon himself.

Who has been shouting about victimization since 2015... Igboss

Biafra or death

Restructure or death

2023 or death...

We igbos have been wailing since the time Buhari won electionsb. gringringrin tongue

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Killdemboth: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Who has been shouting about victimization since 2015... Igboss

Biafra or death

Restructure or death

2023 or death...

We igbos have been wailing since the time Buhari won electionsb. gringringrin tongue

Ugly looking Afonja the issue at hand is that Jonathan shared palliative to 2 states in SW which i strongly think they don't deserve from a man like Jonathan who treated you well only to get back stabbed at last. Don't change or derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:

Ugly looking Afonja the issue at hand is that Jonathan shared palliative to 2 states in SW which i strongly think they don't deserve from a man like Jonathan who treated you well only to get back stabbed at last. Don't change or derail this thread.

But it shows all SE need the food coz they are all hungry. grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by israelmao(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2020
I miss you my President.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Inkling:
Okay.
Hope no be audio?

Jona looks calm but his bike has no light

That affirms my opinion than he's a good man but a bad administrator

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Killdemboth: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

But it shows all SE need the food coz they are all hungry. grin
We agree but the 2 SW states there shouldn't be, after all you are all rich grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:

We agree but the 2 states there in SW shouldn't be, after all you are all rich grin grin

If we can reject federal govt rice during corona, trust m, we will reject this too

SE collected expired rice and ate it like that..

All south west states, rejected all
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:

We agree but the 2 SW states there shouldn't be, after all you are all rich grin grin

Mind u.. Am igbo
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by morris477(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Good one from a good leader
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Natilolo(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Jona was a weakling
And have you gotten a very strong man now? You think say na power dem take dey stand prick?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Killdemboth: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Mind u.. Am igbo
Mind you I'm Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Killdemboth: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

If we can reject federal govt rice during corona, trust m, we will reject this too

SE collected expired rice and ate it like that..

All south west states, rejected all
I wish you rejected these too tongue grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2020
No Kaduna, even with the votes that came from the southern Kaduna for him?
Allah ya isa.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Iceberg3: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2020
We can see how Yoruba people keep insulting gej.
They don't know they are showing their true colours now and these are the same people who are trying hard to separate the Niger Deltans and the Igbos. These are the same people who pretends to be friends to the Niger Deltans cos they are deceiving themselves over 2023

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:
I wish you rejected these too tongue grin
Prove to me that it is southwest..

ANYBODY can post pictures from anywhere
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nanavati(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2020
good one Mr president
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Killdemboth: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Prove to me that it is southwest..

ANYBODY can post pictures from anywhere
The news is here on this Yoruba owned Nairaland. Just type "people scooping palm oil on the road in Nigeria during Corona virus pandemic", you'd know where it happened in a flash. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by gaskiyamagana: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2020
osamz007:
NOT IN POWER BUT STILL CONCERNED ABOUT THE MASSES

THEY SAY YOU WERE CORRUPT BUT WE NEVER SUFFERED LIKE THIS DURING YOUR CORRUPT REGIME

THEY SAY YOU WERE TRIBALISTIC BUT YOU GOVERNMENT ENTERTAINED ALL..

WE MISS YOU G.E.J
THRASHER FOR THRASHING THRASH
MALABU OIL BLOCK SCAM
DASUKI ATM
2015 ELECTION EXTRAVAGANCE ( OLISA METUH NOW IN PRISON)
PATIENCE JONATHAN 9BILLION NAIRA FORFETIEUR
FORMER PETROLEUM MINISTER MONUMENTAL FINACIAL SCANDALS
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by chukel(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2020
No one is asking for evidence of the palliatives. No one is asking if anyone has received it. No one is asking for pictures. If it were FG, you will see all the fools above calling it audio even in the face of evidence. Hypocrites. Not a picture of the palliatives. Not a picture of beneficiaries. Lol
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
He has done more than the sitting mumu in aso rock
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Mruwa1(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Inkling:
Okay.
Hope no be audio?
good luck Ebele
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by helpfindbolu: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Billygee2u: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2020
osamz007:
NOT IN POWER BUT STILL CONCERNED ABOUT THE MASSES

THEY SAY YOU WERE CORRUPT BUT WE NEVER SUFFERED LIKE THIS DURING YOUR CORRUPT REGIME

THEY SAY YOU WERE TRIBALISTIC BUT YOU GOVERNMENT ENTERTAINED ALL..

WE MISS YOU G.E.J
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by MacDD: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Mind u.. Am igbo
. Always be proud of ya tribe. Don't come claiming what you are not
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Abegii I never receive oh. Make una come see me, I never chop well for sometime now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.