Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,224 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) (53167 Views)

20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
chukel:
No one is asking for evidence of the palliatives. No one is asking if anyone has received it. No one is asking for pictures. If it were FG, you will see all the fools above calling it audio even in the face of evidence. Hypocrites. Not a picture of the palliatives. Not a picture of beneficiaries. Lol
My brother. Help me tell them oh. I hate buhari oh but I don't like this guy either and besides I am in akwa ibom make them come give me.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Enoch07: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
zamth3ripp3r:

This is not about jo!!! you are over 30 yet you dont want to stop fooling around!!!!!! you are too broke to be my target enoch the bender
LOL!!!!! if you're not careful bros you'll die of hate, I just hope you change. try not to take things too serious maybe you'll live a longer life
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Tareq1105: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
osamz007:
NOT IN POWER BUT STILL CONCERNED ABOUT THE MASSES

THEY SAY YOU WERE CORRUPT BUT WE NEVER SUFFERED LIKE THIS DURING YOUR CORRUPT REGIME

THEY SAY YOU WERE TRIBALISTIC BUT YOU GOVERNMENT ENTERTAINED ALL..

WE MISS YOU G.E.J

Your Tribute I guess
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Kindledlight(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
As hunger increases Zombies always regretting why they worked against this man

For your info,if that man is still the President now,Nigeria would have been “there was a country”with crude oil not selling again,even if they borrow money some niggas and babes will still embezzle the money or even share it under his watch.So nothing would have changed or even worse.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Christian07(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
MrFixIt007:
Na now you know the importance of giving helping hands to the people when u don comot from seat? Abeg eeeeeee Waka! Yeye dey smell. Now u can give gifts to 20 states, meanwhile when u were in power, not even your own state saw bread and groundnut from you.

Na ur type dey busy dey give small children voters cad for katsina make dem dey vote for buhari

You no dey answer ur name

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Mayng01(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
What is his source of income? Giving a grain from the millions of bags of grains already looted. This country is finished.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by orunto27: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
God will provide the Resources you use. Please give Palliatives to the remaining States and FCT.

God bless U..
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by themanderon: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
yesloaded:

Evidence to back up your claims?

Of cause they have got no evidence to back up their wild claims, just running around Like headless chickens regurgitating the same falsehoods feed to them by the APC propaganda machine. Gej was never my favorite but he is better than these demonic oafs in power.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by herbert2017: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
I hail you sir.. Keep hitting your critics like this.

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Proffdada: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
osamz007:

THEY SAY YOU WERE CORRUPT BUT WE NEVER SUFFERED LIKE THIS DURING YOUR CORRUPT REGIME

WE MISS YOU G.E.J
when he was in power what did he do but to wreck the economy so bad Nigeria chose Buhari has the lesser evil undecided
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by PaulH07: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Enoch07:
my presido!!!!

Wake up Enoch!

It's no more 2015!
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Enoch07: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
PaulH07:

Wake up Enoch!
It's no more 2015!
oh!!!! okay
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by tunary(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Despite his good deeds Nigerians still don't like him. this is just a clear example of leadership quality, he is not after a political office
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by chaloskyx: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
you stole money from those states as president and you are now giving them the same money as a good gesture for giving you the presidential platform to enrich yourself and your family and you want us to say thank you and that you are a good man abi?
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Onlinesmart: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

You voted him out of office,be grateful he even gave two states in your region.
What has tinubu given the SS?
Yes we know and we didn't hide that we hate him. Tinubu allowed you and your forefathers to escape poverty in your mud region to live in Lagos. That's what Tinubu has done.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Blackking98(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Yes we know and we didn't hide that we hate him. Tinubu allowed you and your forefathers to escape poverty in your mud region to live in Lagos. That's what Tinubu has done.
Rubbish talk.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Nwaonyishi69: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
He is a good man.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by God1stson(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
osamz007:

WE MISS YOU G.E.J
Very true.Peaceful and amiable

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by yesloaded: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
themanderon:

Of cause they have got no evidence to back up their wild claims, just running around Like headless chickens regurgitating the same falsehoods feed to them by the APC propaganda machine. Gej was never my favorite but he is better than these demonic oafs in power.
Same here boss
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by healthcoupon: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Excellent post shared [urlhttps://www.couponfond.com/store/Namecheap-coupons//url]couponfond.com[/url]
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Alaenyieby(f): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
God will bless u for all ur sacrifices for our nation.
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Enoch07:
my presido!!!!
Your hero's wife

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
osamz007:

WE MISS YOU G.E.J

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Earlystar698:
The two president is bad but one will always be better than the other.
Click like for Jonathan
Share for bihari

From the spelling you know where I stand cheesy

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by gproy: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2020
confluence:
What a kind heart, God bless you Mr President, You are definitely a better option than the current President, though you have your own flaws

Wetin u dor do for ppl wey u know since this matter start..
Gbewu fowl
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by ledaman: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Enoch07:
my presido!!!!
our looted resources returned in disguised! grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by ledaman: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2020
osamz007:

WE MISS YOU G.E.J
You can still campaign for him not too late!
Re: COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) by Apoztl3(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2020
Who else noticed that all the PDP/SE-SS states were captured! GEJ truly knows his onions. He should reachout to other states states due to him being the father of all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.