Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses (7466 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by deboysben(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Chai
Fine boy with baby face

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by ChoCho54(f): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
ProWalker:

On SM generally. I just pray they continue
You just pray they continue progressing .

Butterflies thinking themselves birds! Hiss

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by ChoCho54(f): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
heendrix:

Gbamstically

don't bother to pity them they're doomed forever sad
After buying up your ancestral lands. grin
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by ChoCho54(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
myboy2111:
The Next President of Nigeria
Nigeria of Iragbiji republic.
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Oksman(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
omenka:
Igbos on nairaland are a hazard to the entire Ndigbo. You guys have no idea the kind of damages you've caused.

I pity una.

Omenka you are not different from them i'm sorry to tell you. Your comments betrays the same emotional dissonance as those you accuse. Good night.

7 Likes

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Oksman(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
IamWonderful:
He is ugly with a name we don't know your name nor father's name

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by nairavsdollars(f): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
I disagree. Omenka is not a tribalist

ChoCho54:
Omenka pity yourself! Are you tired of cussing?

I can't even believe this is the real Wailing baby omenka grin

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Malawian(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
omenka:
Igbos on nairaland are a hazard to the entire Ndigbo. You guys have no idea the kind of damages you've caused.

I pity una.
go and make the ones offline pay for the damages the ones online is doing. Online warrior.
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by gift2xl: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op u wrote Handsome, OBJ must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mathiasa:
I honestly didn't understand what the definition of handsome means after seeing this picture.
sherrif Rango

1 Like

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Peacemaker5128: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ludlum:
Yoruba Gene and ugliness no be here
you are the reason why Lamidi Kawnu called Ebhoes pigs and idiots

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Peacemaker5128: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Asgard13:

Omenka same here...
Yorubas on nairaland are a hazard to the entire Yoruba.. Omulabi.
You guys have no idea the kind of damages you’ve caused.

I pity una....

Yoruba loves to give what they can’t take....

Nigerians Pigs already know.

fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Peacemaker5128: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Asgard13:

An average Yoruba man hate igbo.. and they find it hard to resist..

Only if they know how much Nigerians Pigs hate Yoruba...
I mean over 300ethnic tribes.

...... especially Hausa Fulani...
fixed
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
ODJ124:

Hmm..am talking about Yoruba guys in general....
not a selective few.... that's why girls rush them like mad...
lol just say Yoruba guys are likely to run away from their women...Igbo and Hausa Fulani men are still the best looking men in nigeria
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by ODJ124(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol just say Yoruba guys are likely to run away from their women...Igbo and Hausa Fulani men are still the best looking men in nigeria
No you are wrong... the records are there...
Fulani has good looking men.. yeah.. but not in comparison with the yorubas believe me..

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Ludlum(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
IamWonderful:
He is ugly with a name we don't know your name nor father's name
lols I prefer making name with a legal means not your baba who is a drug pusher.nevertheless he is still wanted in Chicago.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Judybash93(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ludlum:

Please, don't have kids

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by HomerTimpson: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
shatap
it's mutual
do me i do you
O WOMAN why your signature be like mixture of water and liquid ?:-/
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by BREYZ: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Very Laudable, MR WORLD 2020 cheesy grin
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Rickmann: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Ludlum:

That the idiot who thinks he owns Nigeria.
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by IJOBA2: 2:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Jakemedg:
What is the essence of this thread op?

THE ESSENCE OF THE THREAD IS THAT BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE SAVIOR OF ANAGO RACE
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by nairavsdollars(f): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Very funny

HomerTimpson:
O WOMAN why your signature be like mixture of water and liquid ?:-/
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Superwave: 6:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Na the. Kind foolish remark wey your forefather make be this wey led to the slaughtering of over 5 million of your foolish kinsmen continue. More death await you.

Ludlum:

1 Like

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Superwave: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Asgard13:

An average Yoruba man hate igbo.. and they find it hard to resist..

Only if they know how much Nigerians hate Yoruba...
I mean over 300ethnic tribes.
...... especially Hausa Fulani...
Accoeding to you igbo delusion ba ?

1 Like

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by HomerTimpson: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Very funny

like your dp right?
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2020
ODJ124:

No you are wrong... the records are there...
Fulani has good looking men.. yeah.. but not in comparison with the yorubas believe me..
lol self consolation
Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by Queseda: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2020
When will Yorubas learn from history? Even as a non-Yoruba I always have this soft spot for them for their way of life growing up in the West, and married a Yoruba.
I noticed a trend that most of the anti-Tinubu posts are published by Igbos and some gullible Yorubas join them to say all manner of rubbish against one of the seasoned politicians we have in the country, a man who has stayed true to his principles and never engaged in political prostitution like most politicians in Nigeria.

The Igbos are known for bringing others down to toe the same path they once criticized. Look very well into past oh yee gullible Yorubas, during the 60s, the heads of government in other regions were assassinated but Igbos snitched and kept theirs.
The same pattern is emerging today, they criticize Tinubu for his 'alliance with the North' but didn't see anything wrong with Obi/Atiku ticket. Not forgetting their romance with Shagari in the 80s, Tofa won 3 out of 4 Igbo states in the 1992 Elections
They claim Tinubu is milking Lagos dry, yet same Lagos is their dream place of residence
They claim Tinubu is corrupt, but defend GEJ, Patience, Diezani, Dino, Atiku, Saraki, and the rest of them. You can't criticize Tinubu and defend these ones, that's sheer hypocrisy and double standards

I'm not saying Tinubu is a saint, no politician is, all I'm saying is that Yorubas should be ahead of this bad press and campaign of calumny against Tinubu from the East because there's absolutely no justification for it, other than their perceived Tinubu 2023 Presidential ambition which is at best mere speculations, and probably for sending Jonathan back to Otuoke.
You begin to wonder if Tinubu was at one time governor of the 5 Igbo states with the way he's constantly being mentioned even in matters that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Lastly, Igbos are free to criticize whoever they want but it would be foolhardy for any Yoruba not to see the bigger picture and join them in rubbishing one of their most outstanding politicians in recent memory, taking into cognisance the events of the 60s
A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses by nairavsdollars(f): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Trash

Queseda:
When will Yorubas learn from history? Even as a non-Yoruba I always have this soft spot for them for their way of life growing up in the West, and married a Yoruba.
I noticed a trend that most of the anti-Tinubu posts are published by Igbos and some gullible Yorubas join them to say all manner of rubbish against one of the seasoned politicians we have in the country, a man who has stayed true to his principles and never engaged in political prostitution like most politicians in Nigeria.

The Igbos are known for bringing others down to toe the same path they once criticized. Look very well into past oh yee gullible Yorubas, during the 60s, the heads of government in other regions were assassinated but Igbos snitched and kept theirs.
The same pattern is emerging today, they criticize Tinubu for his 'alliance with the North' but didn't see anything wrong with Obi/Atiku ticket. Not forgetting their romance with Shagari in the 80s, Tofa won 3 out of 4 Igbo states in the 1992 Elections
They claim Tinubu is milking Lagos dry, yet same Lagos is their dream place of residence
They claim Tinubu is corrupt, but defend GEJ, Patience, Diezani, Dino, Atiku, Saraki, and the rest of them. You can't criticize Tinubu and defend these ones, that's sheer hypocrisy and double standards

I'm not saying Tinubu is a saint, no politician is, all I'm saying is that Yorubas should be ahead of this bad press and campaign of calumny against Tinubu from the East because there's absolutely no justification for it, other than their perceived Tinubu 2023 Presidential ambition which is at best mere speculations, and probably for sending Jonathan back to Otuoke.
You begin to wonder if Tinubu was at one time governor of the 5 Igbo states with the way he's constantly being mentioned even in matters that has absolutely nothing to do with him.
Lastly, Igbos are free to criticize whoever they want but it would be foolhardy for any Yoruba not to see the bigger picture and join them in rubbishing one of their most outstanding politicians in recent memory, taking into cognisance the events of the 60s
A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities? / The Sensible Thing To Do Is To Split Nigeria Into Its Component Parts: / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Reconstruction To Cost N160.7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.