Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

"I Had No Feelings For Omashola, Frodd & I Could Av Been A Power Couple"- Venita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Had No Feelings For Omashola, Frodd & I Could Av Been A Power Couple"- Venita (558 Views)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Had No Feelings For Omashola, Frodd & I Could Av Been A Power Couple"- Venita by MsDoris(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
BBNaija Reunion: " I Had No Feelings For Omashola, Frodd And I Could Have Been A Power Couple" - Venita Opens Up
During the latest episode of the reunion show, show host, Ebuka, said that after Diane, Venita was another housemate with lots of complicated situationships while in the BBnaija house.

Recall during the show, Venita's entrance into the house sparked animosity between Omashola and Frodd which was as a result of Omashola's inability to win Venita over due to Frodd's constant presence.

The two men both acknowledged the fact that Venita's entrance felt like an angel was sent to them.

Despite Omashola's interest in her, Venita revealed last night that she had no feelings for Omashola and never knew she excited him that much. Adding also that she felt Omashola was just interested in her looks.

Talking about Frodd, she revealed that she had a soft spot for him and still does and both would have made a 'power couple'.

See full update/ Watch videos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/bbnaija-reunion-i-had-no-feelings-for.html

Re: "I Had No Feelings For Omashola, Frodd & I Could Av Been A Power Couple"- Venita by jagaban002(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Venita nah very fine babe ooo, no better woman no go like frodd

1 Like

Re: "I Had No Feelings For Omashola, Frodd & I Could Av Been A Power Couple"- Venita by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
na person wife and mother of 2 they talk like this..kai! this life no balance at all

(1) (Reply)

The Expensive Mistake From 2017 That Led To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi In 2020 / Remember Popular Gospel Artiste “busola Oke” Known As ELEYELE, See What She Look / Bbnaija Housemates, Katrina And Praise Caught On Camera | See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.