Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam (562 Views)

Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada / Chicason Recycling Company, Nnewi Opens In Anambra. Buys Refuse From Residents / Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by Illustrious90: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
The world’s first gold plated hotel opens in Vietnam. The hotel was built with a 24-carat gold plating across lobbies, bathtubs, pool and rooms. Also, cutlery, cups, shower heads and toilet seats, are all gold platted.

The building cost is about $200 million and took 11 years to complete.

The name of the hotel is Dolce Hanoi Golden Lake hotel which sits by Giang Vo Lake in the centre of the Vietnamese capital. It has 400 rooms and will operate under the American Wyndham Hotels brand. Prices start at $250 a night for rooms, and also has apartments for rent.

Nguyen Huu Duong, chairman of Hoa Binh group that owns the gold plated hotel said;

“We want the ordinary people to the super rich… to check-in. Our group has a factory that can do gold-plated stuff, so the cost for our equipment and furniture here is quite cheap.”

On Coronavirus cramping global travel and tourism, the chairman expressed hope of making back the money used in constructing the hotel in 2021.

For more photos and video follow the link
https://www.newswheelng.com/business/worlds-first-gold-plated-hotel-opens-in-vietnam/

Re: World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by Mandyoluchi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wait first make them release hushpuppi
Re: World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by GuestLog: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppy would've slept here and took pictures if not for Dubai Police. Vietnam, tueh! Piece of sh*t country not different from slum China!
Re: World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by GboyegaD(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmm...I don't know what to write. One part of me applauds it, the other feels it is vanity upon vanity.
Re: World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by datvisaboy: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Vietnam visa is available.

Pls call / chat me.

Other visas available too.
Re: World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by joinnow: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Arab men tropping in for weekend get away
Re: World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by MJBOLT: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2020
i wonder how they will stop thieves from stealing some of the gold
Re: World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by Lubumbashi: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Americans love and respect Vietnam so much because they are one of few countries that America lost a war to.
Re: World’s First Gold Plated Hotel Opens In Vietnam by illicit(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bling bling hotel

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Share How To Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana, Kenya, The UK, & Europe / Tax Exemption For Incorporated Trustees? / What To Do To Make Money Online 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.