Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Attention Femmy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention Femmy (759 Views)

Siena,inspired, Femmy And Other Car Gurus! Please Help! / Inspired, Femmy, Germman Pls I Need A Jeep For 1.5mil / Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Femmy by bigfather(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
@ Femmy

Do you have a Camry or Premira Estate? Please let me know if it is available.
my email address is chibomkpa@yahoo.com
Re: Attention Femmy by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
big father:

@ Femmy

Do you have a Camry or Premira Estate? Please let me know if it is available.
my email address is chibomkpa@yahoo.com

Hello Sir,
Thanks for the inquiries.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.
We do understand that your time is important to you and we will never delay in response.
Please note that we only deal with American and Canadian rides, and Premira Estate is not one of them, cant be found in North America.
Also, please please specify what year of Camry you want and we will quote you accordingly.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the list of our happy and satisfied buyers.

We will mail you as well with same info
Re: Attention Femmy by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
You have mail, Sir
Re: Attention Femmy by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
you got mail, sir

(1) (Reply)

Spanking Sparkling Honda Bbboy! 2001 V6 1.3m / Urgently Needed(manual 03 Eod) / 2005 Model Toyota Corrola Sport Edition Registered Black Color For #1.250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.