Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF (13804 Views)

Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen / COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / FMN To Donate 36,000 COVID-19 Test Kits, 75 Ventilators & 331,000 PPEs To NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by Nnamdi234: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2020
And the are still very poor than the south if you want to see what real poverty looks like go to the north I dont mean central Nigeria, I mean core north
NwaNimo1:
Soon to be diverted to the north.,...

[img]https://media./images/e63288198ea212600269168ecba7df99/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by Coldie(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Nnamdi234:
And the are still very poor than the south if you want to see what real poverty looks like go to the north I dont mean central Nigeria, I mean core north
D east is poorer than the north.

Dont let all those almajiris deceive u
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by Btruth: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2020
All I wanted to say is a big "THANK YOU" to our people in diaspora.

God bless you all in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by EdiskyHarry: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice one, politicians are negotiating on Dy sharing formula
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by Agugbadin: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice one, thanks to grandma Abike Dabiri Erewa, more power to you elbow ma.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by mamaafrik(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Any donations that can't be given straight out to thr beneficiary is no donation.
Something wey go cross border soon,shioooo
What an Ereja esebe situation?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by Jaqenhghar: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tkmorrow the niggers at home will be calling them akata
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmmmm.........fifty three thousand and thirty six items. So they can count the items..... calculate the value...N48M..... but they can't name the items? Produced in Nigeria.... I'm almost sure the 36 are various items and the 53 000 all ineffective cloth face masks.
No one ever receive such items... nor the spike COVID-19 cases are never in our local hospitals or isolation centers.... let them keep fooling the fools with these daily numbers.

You can fool some of the people some of the time... but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by michoim(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice one...from beyond the seas
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by ajl: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
They are donating to the government and not Nigerians

Nigerians living in Nigeria are the ones paying for whatever they need

The ones we recognize is the one given to Nigerians directly.

They ought to have done this through the NGOs. I suppose some Nigerians in diaspora are doing this to seek future favour from the govt. Who hand over things like these to a govt with history of mismanagement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by luckyz4rea(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
We are more in the news for collecting and collecting, but hardly giving. That's why we keep begging
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by seeker121(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
They will be reluctant to distribute it because it's not money.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by phenol33(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Nonsense people. they will still sell these PPEs to the poor masses

All those donations 'big men and organizations' have been donating, i never see shishi inside.
do u see how u expose u intellect online. PPEs I for the frontline medical personnel s (doctors, nurses, lab techs etc) that attends to patients with covid-19 so tell me how they will sale to poor u? next time make use of oxford dictionary before u comment.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF by Cameroonglass(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
funny enough, we cant participate in the national political elections

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Day In The Life Of Someone Living With Sickle Cell / Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite / Guinea Records Seven Ebola Cases As Health Chief Calls Outbreak An ‘epidemic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.