Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister (1100 Views)

Betta Edu: Oyedepo Prayed For Me To Become Minister / Dr Muhammad Ali Pate Resigns As CEO Of Gavi Alliance To Become Minister / Adebayo Shittu Presented N5,000 Tax Receipt To Become Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by vegafbs: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2020
The Minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, has strongly denied buying houses for his wives since his assumption of political office.

The minister made this known in reaction to a saharareporters publication, alleging him of buying three houses for his three wives in highbrow areas of the federal capital territory, Abuja.

The minister in a release made available to the media has described the report as ‘grave falsehood‘ and such should be disregarded.

The statement partly reads;

“Our attention has been drawn to the grave falsehood Published by controversial online media, Sahara Reporters against the person of Honourable Minister Dr Isa Ali Pantami. The online media has falsely accused him of procuring three houses within the period of his assumption of office,” the minister said in a statement by his spokesperson, Uwa Suleiman.

“For the purpose of setting the records straight, the Honourable Minister has not purchased a single property anywhere In the world, in the period he has been in office as a Minister. One of the apartments in the images published is one which the Honourable Minister has occupied since January 2017, more than two years before becoming a minister, while the other one is a house he rented since 17th December 2019. Two of the images are not even known to him.

“It is worthy of note that as a serving Minister, Dr. Pantami’s salaries and allowances fall below his earnings as a Professor at the International University Madinah Saudi Arabia, where he still holds the record of being the first Nigerian to lecture at that level. He only returned to Nigeria out of the zeal to contribute his quota to national development.

“Dr. Pantami is one of the few Nigerians who are driven by nothing, but an unequalled sense of patriotism and selfless service as demonstrated in his act of sacrifice, to answer the call to serve his country as a sign of his patriotism and selfless service. As a successful businessman in his own right who has been comfortable in life, he has carved a niche for himself in his character, deep sense of responsibility and successful feats.

“Dr. Pantami’s integrity and credibility precede him, and his fight against corruption in both official and personal capacities have become a reference point not only nationally, but globally.

“The general public is advised to ignore all attempts to slander the name and image of the Honourable Minister. In the same vein, we plead with the Nigerian media to deploy the strategies of investigative journalism and avoid false sensationalism in order to uphold the tenets of the noble pen profession.“

Source: https://theupdates.net/ive-never-bought-a-single-house-anywhere-in-the-world-since-i-become-minister-pantami/

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by IME1: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2020
grin
Where can I get popcorn and sprite at this time since I have front seat to this unfolding drama cool

1 Like

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2020
yet he didnt answer the important question... did any of your wives acquired properties?!

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by ogtavia(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2020
This snake...
Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by poshestmina(f): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Corruption fighters don't have money to acquire properties.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by donbachi(m): 12:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Swear with ur blokos

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by Nbote(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2020
We didnt expect him to admit to it na

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by tobechi74: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2020
he buys double houses not single house

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by Fasindo: 1:47am On Jul 04, 2020
shocked

Bauchi man.

No body is expecting him to accept that he did bought the house.
Just like every other Nigerian politician that specializes in lie, he will lie about it.
Even Burutai denied buying a house in Dubai

My question is did he have 3wives nd do they leave in separate houses in Abuja if yes then Sahara reporters said is true.

Many houses in Maitama nd Asokoro are owned by politicians without anybody living in them.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by allthingsgood: 1:57am On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
yet he didnt answer the important question... did any of your wives acquired properties?!

Are the wives not capable of buying the houses themselves

1 Like

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by XXLMANDIGO: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2020
aas
Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59am On Jul 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
Are the wives not capable of buying the houses themselves

yes they do, and i am sure they will also have no problem showing the source of the money they used to buy these properties. case closed!

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by allthingsgood: 2:33am On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yes they do, and i am sure they will also have no problem showing the source of the money they used to buy these properties. case closed!

No case. Your lies are dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:37am On Jul 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
No case. Your lies are dead on arrival

what lies exactly are you talking about? if all wifeys bought houses for themselves, therefore with "their" money, then there should be a record of where the money came from... just like anything else you buy. money didnt fall from a tree, is it?!

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by allthingsgood: 3:29am On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what lies exactly are you talking about? if all wifeys bought houses for themselves, therefore with "their" money, then there should be a record of where the money came from... just like anything else you buy. money didnt fall from a tree, is it?!

Shey u be efcc, go and investigate and charge the wives na. Why are u still faceless blabbing here
Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by okeyben10: 5:01am On Jul 04, 2020
donbachi:
Swear with ur blokos

1 Like

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by baby124: 5:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Honestly anyone with more than one wife is a drain on political resources. If you have a whole local government produced by your blokos, please open farm to feed your village. Don’t enter government with your greed and destroy others who plan their life with sense. Buhari as old as he is has one wife and children he can manage. Sahara Reporters should reveal documents that prove he or his wives purchased those houses.
Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by Bighead9: 6:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbo's are he'll bent on tarnishing the images of hard working Buhari's Ministers.

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by Ogbuu101: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Exactly.
Cos that was the same way hell ruffian's family including a then 2 month old daughter were acquiring choice lands in Abuja during his stint as FCT minister.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Bought A Single House Anywhere In The World Since I Become Minister by Mynd44: 6:42am On Jul 04, 2020

(1)

Sudan Ends 30 Years Of Islamic Law By Separating Religion, State / This Man Analysed Why Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country. Do You Agree? / See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.