Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor (1127 Views)

Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS / Lucky Irabor Becomes Four-star General As Buhari Promotes Service Chiefs / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Whiteangel1234: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin Buahri is playing a very dangerous mind game with the South East , He put us in a very difficult situation you do not know whether to laugh or cry

His name Leo Irabor is confusing but I presume his complete name is . ..

Major General Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor was born on 5th October 1965 in Aliokpu Agbor, Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He gained admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna as a member of the 34 Regular Course in 1983 and was commissioned Second Lieutenant on 28 June 1986 into the Signals Corps of the Nigerian Army.

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by naijaking1: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
He is not Igbo.

Irabor is not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by JumpByte: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Igbos at times get thier own for body

When it comes to land and benefits you're igbos. When it comes to appointments, you're not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Whiteangel1234: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
naijaking1:
He is not Igbo.

Irabor is not Igbo.

Eluonye Onyenauchea is an Igbo name

I guess Leo Irabor is His Alias

Wish him the best but I think he is appointed specifically to tackle the new Biafra uprising from the East ,
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin [s]Buahri is playing a very dangerous mind game with the South East , He put us in a very difficult situation you do not know whether to laugh or cry

Major General Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor was born on 5th October 1965 in Aliokpu Agbor, Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He gained admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna as a member of the 34 Regular Course in 1983 and was commissioned Second Lieutenant on 28 June 1986 into the Signals Corps of the Nigerian Army.
[/s]

Mr he is not igbo.
There is no mind game unless you tell us what Irabor means.

delete this useless

free WiFi is bad. purchase a sound data

4 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by helinues: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
sad
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Whiteangel1234: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
JumpByte:
Igbos at times get thier own for body

When it comes to land and benefits you're igbos. When it comes to appointments, you're not igbo.

Calm down we are learning

Leo Irabor is not an Igbo name but if the full name I wrote above is his actually name then he is an Igbo man from Delta

We are all learning before now I have never heard about him

So its nobody fault the official name release is not an Igbo name
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Whiteangel1234: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Mr he is not igbo.
There is no mind game unless you tell us what Irabor means.

delete this useless

free WiFi is bad. purchase a sound data

Aboki go and sit down Afonja .

If he is from the Igbo speaking Ika , I wish him best of luck as a brother !

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by JumpByte: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

Calm down we are learning

Leo Irabor is not an Igbo name but if the full name I wrote above is his actually name then he is an Igbo man from Delta

We are all learning before now I have never heard about him

So its nobody fault the official name release is not an Igbo name

When it comes to looking for support, I've heard igbos vent angrily that all SS is igbo and express deep hatred and disgust when rejected. When it comes to such persons they're not ibos

Don't be like Yorubas. Have a stand and stop vacillating
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

[s]Eluonye Onyenauchea is an Igbo name

Wish him the best but I think he is appointed specifically to tackle the new Biafra uprising from the East ,[/s]

Irabor is not igbo

U guys should give all these propaganda a breath oof air.

and secondary there is no biafra uprising inn east.

fugitive can't dictate how we live our lives

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Whiteangel1234: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
JumpByte:

When it comes to looking for support, I've heard igbos vent angrily that all SS is igbo and express deep hatred and disgust when rejected. When it comes to such persons they're not ibos

Don't be like Yorubas. Have a stand and stop vacillating

grin in your desperation to attack Igbo you forget to reason

Leo Irabor is not an Igbo name BUT if his real name is Major General Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor then he is definitely an Igbo man from Delta !! Nobody is denying that fact
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

Aboki go and sit down Afonja .

If he is from the Igbo speaking Ika , I wish him best of luck as a brother !

while should I even waste my time on you. do you even know the road to your father's compound.

moving from one ipob page to another won't lead u anywhere.

reallity will continue too disfigure all u facebook warriors.
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Whiteangel1234: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Irabor is not igbo

U guys should give all these propaganda a breath oof air.

and secondary there is no biafra uprising inn east.

fugitive can't dictate how we live our lives

Afonja man go and siddon He is our brother case close
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by JumpByte: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

grin in your desperation to attack Igbo you forget to reason

Leo Irabor is not an Igbo name BUT if his real name is Major General Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor then he is definitely an Igbo man from Delta !! Nobody is denying that fact

He's not igbo, he's delta igbo. Una dey mad. Make una dey vacillating they go. Eediots

If course they have begun
Get lost. Nothing special about the Ndigbo to necessitate envy. Not in ten life times.
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Whiteangel1234: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
JumpByte:

He's not igbo, he's delta igbo. Una dey mad. Make una dey vacillating they go. Eediots

If course they have begun
Get lost. Nothing special about the Ndigbo to necessitate envy. Not in ten life times.

You have low self Esteem ,

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by JumpByte: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

You have low self Esteem ,

As usual you can never be objective.

It's a person it's not igbo

It's lands and resources you're ibo

Your madness is fresh. Fvck off my mentions nitwit. You empty can
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by OVB123: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
The truth of the matter is that the people of Agbor traced there root to the old Benin Kingdom, which was an empire between 1506AD to 1887 after the invasion of the Kingdom by Great Britain.
I am not surprised that the General is answering Bini Name....
It only shows the affinity between Edo and Delta State.
BENDELITE for life
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Armaggedon: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin Buahri is playing a very dangerous mind game with the South East , He put us in a very difficult situation you do not know whether to laugh or cry

Take note. He is the chief of defence staff not the chief of army staff -a position which can be rendered ceremonial.

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Etrusen(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

Eluonye Onyenauchea is an Igbo name

Wish him the best but I think he is appointed specifically to tackle the new Biafra uprising from the East ,

my guy ( sorry I mistake) Mr man you dull sha!!

so Irabor when be he surname don change to alias now abi ?

abi nor be your surname dey show your origin again ?

seriously I think u are not Igbo, you just want to cause trouble.
Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Mkmoney(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Call a spade a spade he is not igbo

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Name Of New COAS Appointed By Buhari Irabor by Dartilo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is a sign of Great Benin empire influence

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Take Over Acting IGP Alkali’s Ancestral Home / By Army Standard, Govs Ugwuanyi, Umahi Are ESN ‘deputy Commanders’ – Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos Ex-Governors Receive Six Cars Worth At Least N180M-N500M Every Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.