Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election (23847 Views)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / PDP 90-Man National Campaign Council For Edo 2020 Election / PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by favour32(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:
77 man

Na presidential election wan happen for Edo state?

@ 200k each per person.... Edo's purse is seriously bleeding
Na you get ya mouth.... Obaseki go sit down for that governor seat again.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Austino50: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Party of tax collectors Edo is APC and APC is Edo

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ospido: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
raumdeuter:
77 people to collect money from Obaseki

How many people will collect cool money from Ize-Iyamu/Oshiomhole? All the Billions one God-Father made while @ the helm of affairs as his party's chairman and as an ex-governor?
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
has obaseki done 10% of oshomole achievement,
true or false.

what did Oshomole do?

please itemize his achievements

i can tell you one thing he did which will surely send him to prison- taking a $75million world bank loan about 3 months before he left office and that man did not buy a packet of matches or packet of sugar with the money - the money just developed wings and flew into thin air

As long as Oshiomole is alive - he must account for that money! Robbing a poor state and people from Edo of that type of money thereby making future generation of Edo citizens pay for that loan is evil and must be punished!
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Macro231101:
ozwor....

edigun ogha gbuē

ura de vai ēwē wa

agba fian!
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
ogbonti:

edigun ogha gbuē

ura de vai ēwē wa

agba fian!

Ya kpolo ohe
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Unigrad: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
has obaseki done 10% of oshomole achievement,
true or false.
Please, I stay in Benin City, can you come show me Oshiomole achievement in Edo State? Let do a tour of Edo State.
Almost all Oshiomole works were all substandard, they are no where to be found.
Come take this challenge.
Where is the #30B he borrowed from world bank for erosion control, are we not still suffering from flood? Can you afford the hospital and school Oshiomole build? How much is AAU school fees now, who increased it?
Oshiomole, Obaseki, Tony Kabaka, Ize Iyamu and you, una be scammers. Among these scammers, Obaseki is the less scammer.
I hope d small money Dem give you to post rubbish go last for you.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
ogbonti:

what did Oshomole do?

please itemize his achievements

i can tell you one thing he did which will surely send him to prison- taking a $75million world bank loan about 3 months before he left office and that man did not buy a packet of matches or packet of sugar with the money - the money just developed wings and flew into thin air

As long as Oshiomole is alive - he must account for that money! Robbing a poor state and people from Edo of that type of money thereby making future generation of Edo citizens pay for that loan is evil and must be punished!
I can show you hundreds of roads built by oshomole only in Edo south, not to talk of Edo north and central.
all the red roof schools you are seeing all over Edo state were built by oshomole.

the issue of 75m dollars loan, you should direct your question to slowpoke obaseki why he refused to continue and complete the project.
that is even my area, power line by uwelu, the "waterstorm project ".

obaseki has not done anything and he also stop to continue oshomole good works,

that is the main reason slowpoke obaseki must go.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jesusloveyou: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:

Please, I stay in Benin City, can you come show me Oshiomole achievement in Edo State? Let do a tour of Edo State.
Where is the #30B he borrowed from world bank for erosion control, are we not still suffering from flood? Can you afford the hospital and school Oshiomole build? How much is AAU school fees now, who increased it?
Oshiomole, Obaseki, Tony Kabaka, Ize Iyamu and you, una be scammers. Among these scammers, Obaseki is the less scammer.
Jesusloveyou:
I can show you hundreds of roads built by oshomole only in Edo south, not to talk of Edo north and central.
all the red roof schools you are seeing all over Edo state were built by oshomole.

the issue of 75m dollars loan, you should direct your question to slowpoke obaseki why he refused to continue and complete the project.

Unigrad:

to itemised oshomole achievement.
1.siluko road, 2. upper siluko road 3. igbinaduwa road, 4 . eweka road before bukka x before Egor market.5. useh road, 6. unity road opp ogida barrack, 7 drainage under poweline through to envotubu.8 oba MKT road and his environ, 9. alaka str behind oba palace, 9 TV road, 10 ehaekpe road, 11, Plymouth road. 12 ogbemudia road, 13 ivbiye street 14, Uwa street 15 3rd cemetery road, 16. akugbe street 17. ist federal road (edokpolor grammar SCH) 18 .lawani road.19, upper mission road. 20. okhoro road 21. medical store road. 22. universal road. 23 1-20 street off constain road. 44. vegetable MKT road. 45. 2nd east road, 46. 3rd east road
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jesusloveyou:

shorrop there - Oshomole took the money with him as retirement package - it was because of this money he campaigned and danced like a praying mantis and was begging for votes so Obaseki can succeed him so no one will ask what happened to the money

a huge part of that money is resting into the bank account of Iara- Oshomole’s ex wife in Cape Verde

He will vomit that money - Oshomole will go to jail because of that money he stole.
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by TAO11(f): 3:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:

Bros how market? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / Nnamdi Emeh In Prison Despite Meeting Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.