Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! (86428 Views)

Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by UDUJ(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Randal:
See liver abeg

Men this hushpuppi dude is bold. I have to give that to him. He goes for anything above 50 million dollars. The guy doesn't have time for chicken change cheesy

Well I would be lying if I say i am not happy with his arrest. I have faced discrimination when I travel overseas at immigration entry points once I present my green Nigerian passport, all thanks to the exploits of guys like this hushpuppi dude angry

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Xisnin(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2020
1x2x3:

It takes a smart person to pull that off and it takes only a genius to be smart enough to cover tracks.
Actually, it doesn't.
You will stop overhyping fraudsters when you could get a behind the scenes view of what they do.
A Nigerian fraudster is either a romance scammer, receiver of stolen wealth, or a fake email sender
all of which have been done to death. Not much thinking required because there will always be
gullible folks out there.
Of course, there are thieves who create sophisticated schemes and tools for their trade but those ones
are never identified.

In case you don't know, what he did was a bank heist and like every other bank heist either online or physical masked hitting
No. He never did bank heist.
He was mainly a mule coordinator, helping the other fraudsters receive their stolen wealth
through third parties. The fact that he was caught shows his ineptness and ignorance of risks.

.....there will always be a trace to get caught, just a matter of time. Kudos to FBI for their intelligence.
Really smart criminals are never caught because they don't tie their activities to themselves.
Hush is the fall guy and not a mastermind.

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by SirMichael1: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Obas101:

Mompha is wiser.. Guy already cleaned up after his last arrest by efcc. He's now in Nigeria. Dude deleted most of the pictures on Instagram page and started uploading stories about his family. He also deleted and blocked all comments. Report is that he has setup a corporate office for his bureau de change
Lol. What about invictus obi? Would you term him wise because he created over 5,000 direct employment in nigeria? Truth is, once you've done crime, the repercussion of that crime will always surface. It's like commiting murder (a crime), disappear for 20yrs while changing your life completely and then think your crime is behind you. If them catch you even after 20yrs, you must still pay for it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by KimVenom(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2020
cray91:
yes right he used to be a role model oo but after all his trending downfall i'm sure all of these aspiring fraudsters eyes will clear and know that it doesn't always end well

For real sometimes i don't blame our naija guys getting clients from US getting money and sending them. i blame those Anericans themselves cuz i see them as gullible and greedy beings

Imagine someone asking for your bank details lying to you to help you receive some money and you will get a cut not questioning the source of the money that will be entering their account

Those Americans themselves are foolish

They are making illiterate guys than can not even speak english well or communicate well or even operate computer well feel like they are better than educated ones just because they displayed their own foolishness and gullibility!

i still stand with my smart naija brothers anyway, Bleep white greedy and bastard motherfuckers

Bro all the same Hushpuppi is a criminal whether the victims are foolish or not.

Because a man is blind or lame doesn't mean you should try to steal or chase him.

The whites live a simple straightforward lives they believe their selves (more trustworthy).

But you and I know in Nigeria you can't trust your neighbours with everything going on in the country makes us more security conscious.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Brushstrokes20: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2020
By the time dude is out of prison after 20 years,

He will learn to #HUSH.

life's lesson 101- a wise man once said.....NOTHING!

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by SmartPolician: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2020
In Enugu we normally say: "Onye oru ya kuu, amara ihe o n'aru"

Meaning, people may never know the source of your wealth until you get arrested

HushPuppi, please send my regards to Obinwa Mama
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by lexy2014: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2020
awesomely:
And this guy is a role model for upcoming internet fraudsters.

The report says he might face up to 20 years in federal prison if convicted.

Am wondering how 2.4million decided to follow him on Instagram.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Rolexjerry(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2020
seankafor:
Mehn this guy din enter hall of fame shocked

The streets will never forget this guy in a hurry
I no want this kind fame abeg.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by seanwilliam(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Heistman:
yeye..he dey deceive himself,no amount of covering fit save am if he's not clean ..even make he cover his tracks till next decade... Bottom line : crime no dey pay
but you are also a robber nah.. grin heist.man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Studio247: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2020
He should hire the services of Micheal Scofield
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by stanat: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2020
lucky4west:
this guy 2 flex....even some pple for their whole life no go flex half of waitin hush enjoy...even for prison him go still flex...who get money get money forget story
Do you think American prison is like Nigerian prison? Forget what you see in the movies and the worst part is that he is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by whizzbaale: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2020
IVORY2009:

Am an ethical hacker
, Hush is not an hacker, they buy those stuff from black hat world and spamming tools, email logging's in bulk, skimmers, shop admin etc grin grin

Please what does an ethical hacker do
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2020
OgbeniDayo:
mr Igbalode
typical yoruba muslim

I pity Yoruba Muslim, they are the best looser..

Even the Islam dem no fit practice am well.

south west civilization is over Islam backwardness, so it will be very tough for Yoruba to be a real dedicated Muslim is impossible. see Tinubu, Amosun, Ajimobi, sometimes u wonder if they practice Islam that northerner practice..

Awon olofo, I follow Waka ppu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by udbyron1(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Watch Out for an american movie...Fox Hunt
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Bhol28: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Why on earth will u be so loud on social media when ur income is not clean.Just determined to oppress and show off.So stupid.
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by WaleFoto(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2020
LesbianBoy:
His arrest is still like a dream!

u berra wake up Mr Lesbian boy...

sorry o is nor as if I'm not minding my business oo. it's that ur name sir "lesbian boy" how come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Chris525: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2020
How do I tell you that you don't know what you are saying without offending you?

Hushpuppi hasnt even been charged yet & about 95% of internet fraudsters are not hackers so what exactly are you saying?

einsteine:

Hushpuppi is also being charged with just money laundering. The criminal complaint confirms that he wasn't an actual hacker.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by PapaNnamdi: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2020
1x2x3:
Hushpupi isn't even then main man. He coordinates and provides accounts. From the charge document I read, there is a hacker who's probably an Arab bursting into the banking systems easily. He goes in and move funds.

exactly what I tell ppl, he is just a lucky dumb thief as they all are
a hacker knows the consequences of keeping a digital footprint,
the hacker may probably not be found,
onion encryption,
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by sLentlover7778(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
grin grin grin

Bridget95:
customer daa daa ni
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by SATANNIST: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2020
but this guy is not the man guy responsible for these shit. the real hackers are europeans na. they even said the guy is non nigerian but them no wan mention him name. once these idiots hear naija for anything them go turn actor

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by martineverest(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

This is the part that infuriates me the most undecided
it's sickening bro...
many youth don't care about your source of wealth as far u do give away
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by lamentor78(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpuppi cannot complete his jail term, never, the guy go pai one day due to depression...,as you lay your bed you lie on it
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by IVORY2009(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2020
whizzbaale:

Please what does an ethical hacker do

Protects the web!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2020
tillaman:
Na depression go kill the guy I swear, person wey dey stay for Palazzo suites go come dey confined to a small space with toilet in one angle and person wey dey chop better cuisine go dey chop prison food I swear this life funny, as of May 2020 if person tell am say by early July e go dey Interpol net he go change am for that kind person!!
C’est la vie
.. E still lucky xay na u.s prison him dey go. Atleast na small better him go chop.
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Slymonster(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Obas101:

Mompha is wiser.. Guy already cleaned up after his last arrest by efcc. He's now in Nigeria. Dude deleted most of the pictures on Instagram page and started uploading stories about his family. He also deleted and blocked all comments. Report is that he has setup a corporate office for his bureau de change

Yes he is wiser and not stingy like hushpuppy, he got crew in dubai who tip him up and he immediately run to nigeria before the lockdown.
He was smarter than those others. Same time they were rounding up investigation and waiting for the perfect time to strike.
When you are being tipped off, you can spread the news. Only you jejely leave, so as not to attract the authority. He would have been among if he was in dubai.

Now he is cleaning up his page. Lol ..

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by DEADALIVE: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2020
1x2x3:

It takes a smart person to pull that off and it takes only a genius to be smart enough to cover tracks. In case you don't know, what he did was a bank heist and like every other bank heist either online or physical masked hitting.....there will always be a trace to get caught, just a matter of time. Kudos to FBI for their intelligence.
Has a money heist rule 1 and the only rule is you don't display wealth after success...rather you focus on human capacity development to clean your money while dealing vigorously to cover or erase all traces or link back to you....#power series teaches that...

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Obas101:

Believe me sir, all those deleted pictures on IG and every other social media can be restored,if they actually want to get him.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by kolade560: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2020
hang him!!!
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by daniel557: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by SATANNIST: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Bnaira you are next the idiot Dey dere Dey form bitcoin grin bitcoin kill you there
i hate the guy die. he dey spoil the whole btcoin parol for real bitcoin people. the worst part be say na pickers them all be. just kucky pickers. the real hackers no dey even make noise
Re: Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News! by Arrowss(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2020
End of the road, you guys would see that he would be reaped off everything he owns and be thrown into jail, say minimum of 20yrs, remember, to worsen the case, he is black, not just black, but nigerian black criminal, he should kisd his ass goodbye! he is in us FBI net, not Nigerian police custody where he wont even be arrested in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.