Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko (1739 Views)

Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / Mrs. Regina Daniels Nwoko Steps Out With Her Step Kids And Ned In A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by Jeroboy(m): 3:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Plenty has been written approximately actress, Regina Daniels; mainly her marriage to billionaire legal professional and flesh presser, Ned Nwoko, who's older than her by way of a long time. While information of their romance started circulating, many alleged that Regina were given married to Ned due to his wealth, while others criticised Nwoko for marrying someone younger sufficient to be his daughter. But, quite a few water has passed below the bridge and the couple become blessed with a child about per week even though.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, Daniels-Nwoko, spoke about her being pregnant experience, announcing she didn’t face any challenges. “earlier than I were given pregnant, humans said being pregnant become tough; and the journey wasn’t clean. As a be counted of reality, I heard so much. However i'm nevertheless very young and it became more like dwelling my ordinary existence. I didn’t actually have morning illness and that i didn’t face any demanding situations of any type. It changed into quite normal for me,” she said.

Recalling her first affect when she met her husband, the actress stated, “Being married to him (Ned Nwoko), I feel loose. I'm able to do some thing I need, get dressed but i like and live my existence. He's usually pushing me to be a better individual. He brings me out there because he wishes me to be extra uncovered. He needs me to peer the arena in a special way. As a count of truth, there are so many things I simply can’t begin to give an explanation for.

“the first influence I had once I met him, which i'm able to maintain announcing is that he appeared like a farmer. We truly went on a excursion to his house within the village (Aniocha North neighborhood government location, Delta nation) and he changed into so polite and educative. He wishes one to realize about nature and the world in general. He wishes one to enjoy different things, so he became continually trying to train us on that precise visit.”

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/07/04/just-in-my-husband-looked-like-a-farmer-when-we-met-regina-daniels-nwoko/

Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by RoyalBlu(f): 3:11am On Jul 04, 2020
OP please take it easy with the Chinese English.

Ha!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by othermen: 3:48am On Jul 04, 2020
And you seem like a hoe, many would think.

Farming is an honorable occupation actually. Those that use the word to degrade others are very ignorant. The body of the post however does little to clarify or elaborate the usage of the word.

Op. I like the way you structure your expression and I think you will be a significant writer, maybe . Do read/study English premier at your convenience, it will aid your potential and help towards the goal.
Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by espn(m): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2020
grin grin grin True love... grin grin grin women will do anything for money...They will even eat poo...
Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by Goldencheese(m): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2020
grin grin
RoyalBlu:

Ha!!!
Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by Zimri(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2020
RoyalBlu:

Ha!!!

Check the web link, kick naija

[img]https://media./images/2be4d22c71e9dc90a61131255fe5ff2a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by Exc2000: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2020
grin

Lol

An Alumni of kings college UK, a prince, practicing UK lawyer, billionaire oil and gas man, married to morrocan princess looks like a farmer to you

Spoilt brat and shameless agbaya

After seeing the pics of her smoking weed in the club with Ned seating and smilling sheepishly I knew the girl go fall scatter

Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by mamaafrik(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2020
He still look like farmer,Ladiea will crush on you so far you get cash.
Fine guy my foot
Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by olisaEze(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2020
Wait na Regina dey speak all dis kine inglish abi Op is writing in FOTRAN?

I feel like I need google translate! undecided

Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by ITspecailist94: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2020

Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by mamaafrik(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Op ,something in my heart is telling me that your Grampa or daddy is either a hunter or a butcherman because this your English fit kill a fowl .
They will not coman say the Gorge dam is showing signs that it will soon collapse.
Why he no go collapse cheesy cheesy
Abeg small smallooo
Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by merieam16(f): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Farmer? grin
Re: My Husband Seems Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fake article. U guys met from runs lol

(1) (Reply)

Singer Bugga King Dazzles In New Photos / #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi / Justin Bieber Posts Omah Lay On His Instagram Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.