Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

#bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi (1737 Views)

Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi by Afangideh1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
#BBNaija: Kiddwaya is really handsome but he’s someone I can never like ‘like that’ – Nengi

Big brother Naija housemate, Nengi has said that she doesn’t like Kiddwaya in a romantic way.

She made this known today while having a conversation with fellow housemates in the garden. According to her, he is handsome but he is not someone she can like in a romantic way because of the kind of person he is.

“Kiddwaya is really handsome but he is someone I can never like “like that” because of the type of person he is” she said.

Click on the link below to Watch the video

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/09/bbnaija-kiddwaya-is-really-handsome-but.html

Re: #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi by double0seven(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol for me. Ozo is the type of a guy a girl just looks at and admires because of his cuteness, wants to be friends with him. As far as hotness is concerned, he doesn't move me in that way. Kidd on the other hand has a chocolate fair skintone i love, looks more handsome and muscular, the type of man i admire because of his cuteness and also want him to take me to bed with him because he is sexy too!!! In terms of hotness, i choose Kidd and prince grin
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi by nototribalist: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
This one cannot even hide her Ashawo work for inside Big Brother
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi by Kobicove(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Everyone has his/her preference undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Is Really Handsome But He’s Someone I Can Never Like-nengi by OKorowanta: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
nototribalist:
This one cannot even hide her Ashawo work for inside Big Brother

Wetin she talk wey dey bad now?
You explain how you feel na problem,you no explain yourself na problem!

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Posts Omah Lay On His Instagram Story. / Singer Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife Birthday With Inspirational Message / Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.