Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (104 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TAILOR OF THE LILIES! HAKUNA MATATA! (2).”

Basic Scripture:
Song of Solomon 2:1-10

Song 2:1 says: “I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.” Note the word VALLEYS” and not just one valley! There can be many phases in your life called VALLEYS! They are times of depression, betrayals, disappointments, delays, etc. At such times, the LORD is saying “DON’T WORRY! I will BEAUTIFY your VALLEY and restore you to the mountaintop!” Always pray: Thou LILY of the VALLEY; beautify my dirty valley! Thou LILY of the VALLEY decorate and re-design the VALLEY SEASON of my life/ministry. Yes! You will not die in your VALLEY! You will pass through! See Psalm 23:4.

When you let go of what you are, you become what you want to be! That’s why I like the phrase “HAKUNA MATATA” – It’s a Swahili phrase meaning, “DON’T WORRY”, popularized of course by the 1994 Disney movie, “The Lion King.” Stop that worry! Wake up every morning and shout to yourself HAKUNA MATATA! Call your name and say: “No worries today! Rest on the Lord today!” Yes, the past can hurt but the way I see it, you can either run from or learn from it! No matter what is happening, keep the calm! Hakuna Matata as a philosophy does not say you must be problem-free! No!

It says that despite your problems, challenges, delays you don’t have to worry because one way or the other, God Will Make a Way for you, where there seems to be no way. So be brave and courageous! I hear the sound of abundance of Testimonies if you refuse to worry! Hold on! Hold out and trust your God! HE GOD WHO DRESSES and decorates THE LILIES, will DRESS YOU and COVER YOU UP from SHAME and FAILURE Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. I shall walk through every VALLEY! No valley shall be my cemetery:
3. Daily, I shall scream: HAKUNA MATATA against the gates of hell. Refuse to worry or fret! My God will make a way where there seems to be no way! Thou LILY of the VALLEY; beautify my dirty valley!
4. Pray about today as led.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lesson / Renewed Strength / Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 7TH JULY 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.