Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years (34421 Views)

T.A Orji To South-East Governors: Leave ESN Alone, Focus On Ebubeagu / Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2020
nony43:
This man is from my side of Umuahia, all I can say is EFCC should detain him and his son, during his tenure they finished us, Abian will throw a party if Efcc detains him

Hmm.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by olisaEze(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Chai! Egungun is making excuses!! Enyia na express you dey so, there’s no going back. grin
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Back2Daura(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2020
nony43:
This man is from my side of Umuahia, all I can say is EFCC should detain him and his son, during his tenure they finished us, Abian will throw a party if Efcc detains him

Enyi, e bu Onye Ibeku. Chetakwa Dede bu nke anyi[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Back2Daura(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2020
Kwon1999:

Guy I know the guy is from Ibeku.

And Ibeku is made up of egwu asaa( 7 clans).

Please the clan he is from.

Is it Ndume

or Emede

or Afaraukwu

or Afarata.

or Osaa

or Amaforo.

or Is

Uba na nkata. Chetakwa Dede bu nke anyi
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Back2Daura:

Eziokwu.

Make I delete am.

But we go chat for whatsapp, about am.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Prosperitytrill(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2020
You all should stop ranting on sm and hit the street for a National protest
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2020
OgbeniDayo:
similar to Tinubu
grin
Another ban awaits you bro.
grin

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by jamace(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Only in Naija that looters use illness to beg for sympathy..

Some of us wish death for looters...No mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Theoarhics: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Precautionary measures you didn't observe while stealing your state money. Politicians are crazy.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by sosospence(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2020
omocalabar:
I remember when every song on Radio in Abia was glorifying this idiot. Calling him "Moses of our time"
That was on useless BCA.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by justifyme(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Criminal! Had it been come and share the National cake now! He wouldn’t Turn down the invitation
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by sosospence(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Can we say Abia people are foolish or not? Looted the state for 8 years. Now in Senate and his son Is Speaker..omg
Heavy rigging machine made it possible.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Foolish talk
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by chubinwa(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2020
This man's ineptitude is one of the major reason why abia state is in a sorry state. throughout his reign, there is no significant project dated to his name.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by fergie001: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Chai........Abia why!?
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by fergie001: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Back2Daura:

So I bu onye ofeke anyi?
Ma hapu o, Papa Ukwu eme ma iya.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by bluefilm: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Criminals are now using COVID19 as an excuse to evade the law?

Wonders shall never end!
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Ebere79: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Inukwa akuko. Biko what does Covid 19 got to do with ordinary Document? Biko those Documents are Important to Abians. When you're raping out day light from Abia treasury you don't remember Karma.

Thank God there's no U.S. or Europe to run to.
We MUST all stay hia���
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Philipxxxx0: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2020
nony43:
Bro if true federal authorities is fighting corruption, that should not be walking free by now.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by EbenezerTriumph: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
nony43:
and also throw a party when he's finally released?
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by EbenezerTriumph: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
[s]
Racoon:
Oh I see.So can COVID-19 then please do the needful? Guess TA Orji never thought of this when he & Orji Uzor Kalu were looting Abia State recklessly? Wicked soul.[/s]
and yet you and your fellow IPOB goons were rejoicing and throwing party when Kalu was released
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by SirBunky85(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2020
nony43:
same with ikpeazu and acb agbazuere

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by DeeMain(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
Yoruba people are using EFCC against Igbos, while
Tinubu and Osinbajo are walking freely, after
embezzlement of public funds.

They are using EFCC against Igbos just because of
2023 presidential election.

Since Orji Uzor Kalu came out of Prison, no
Yoruba politician had ever visited him, only
Northern Politicians have visited him.

It shows that Yoruba politicians hate Igbos with
passion. Igbos now know their real enemy.

One South indeed.

Orji Uzo Kalu and T.A. Orji are Aninis and political Hushpuppis, that's all we want to know. Bloody looters apologist.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Ezennwa(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
DeeMain:

Orji Uzo Kalu and T.A. Orji are Aninis and political Hushpuppis, that's all we want to know. Bloody looters apologist.
tell me why Yoruba politicians are afraid to visit Orji Kalu, because he is a threat to their 2023 Presidential ambition.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by DeeMain(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
why is Yoruba politicians afraid to visit Orji Kalu, because he is a threat to their 2023 Presidential ambition.

You want this renowned looter to become President? Tufiakwa! God forbid!!!

Perhaps you are a troll or a fool, I know not.

1 Like

Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Ezennwa(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2020
DeeMain:

You want this renowned looter to become President? Tufiakwa! God forbid!!!

Perhaps you are a troll or a fool, I know not.
who is better between Tinubu and Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by DEROX: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
according to arrewa, they said that Orji Uzor Kalu case originated from Yoruba, that is why no Yoruba politician visited Orji Uzor Kalu after his release
Femi gbaja is from ebonyi abi
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by jom28gy(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2020
jamace:
Only in Naija that looters use illness to beg for sympathy..

Some of us wish death for looters...No mercy.
that's the truth
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by MrSmithy: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2020
You're not vulnerable with Money but vulnerable with Covid-19
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Ezennwa(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2020
DEROX:
Femi gbaja is from ebonyi abi
do you know how many Northern Political Heavyweights that have visited Orji Uzor Kalu recently.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by Racoon(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
And yet you and your fellow IPOB goons were rejoicing and throwing party when Kalu was released
I dont worship criminals.So check first before you alleged nonsense.These are some of my mentions after this rogue was unfortunately released from prison
Racoon:
May it never be well with this rogue and all his colleagues that looted & made Abia State the eyesore it's today.Let the retrial commence to send back this criminal to jail.Ùseless country.
Racoon:
Even with fanfare!? This shitcrap can only happen in a failed nation.The world would just be laughing @ our fantastically corrupt country with a useless judiciary.
Re: Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years by iddonla: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Igbobymarriage:

Better you die there.. Let it Kuku kill u

You are above 70 but u still loots.. When it time for death, u wan run.. Covid keeeeeeee ya

We igbos don't care if u die off.. Afterall Ajimobi died too..

Pls be quick... U av drain Abia state enough

Moku ooooo.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I Don Die....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu / 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.